Industrial Deals HPC Best Books of the Month Introducing Prime Wardrobe nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Unlimited Music. Always ad-free. Learn more. GNO for Samsung S9 Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Personalized Jewelry Home Gift Guide Mother's Day gifts across Amazon Home Gift Guide Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon howardsend howardsend howardsend  Echo Fire tablets: Designed for entertainment Kindle Paperwhite AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Shop Now TG18PP_gno

I Love Animals Big Book (Candlewick Press Big Book)
Format: Paperback|Change

on March 3, 2013
I am always looking for big books for my classroom and this one is perfect for my farm unit I do.
on February 21, 2013
My 2 - 4 year old kids group gets really involved with the animated drawings and they want to touch each animal. Finding each animal in the final scene (and the endpages too) is fun for everyone.
on December 24, 2009
Great book for little ones - the extra big pages make for easy reading and the pictures are wonderful. My two year old absolutely loves it!
VINE VOICEon November 13, 2008
My three year old son seemed to like this book a lot. He paid attention through the whole thing, probably because there is nice repetition throughout. We got to pretend to be different animals and we talked about other animals he 'loved' when we were done. It is great for children just learning to talk as well as those who will have plenty to add about their liking animals too.
0Comment|Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse
on October 22, 2005
Flora McDonnell is amazing. Her illustrations are simple and beautiful. The animals' expressions are delightful. A must have for every child's library.