I.M. Wright's Hard Code: A Decade of Hard-Won Lessons from Microsoft (Developer Best Practices) 2nd Edition, Kindle Edition
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Customers who bought this item also bought
About the Author
Eric Brechner, Director of Development Excellence at Microsoft Corporation, has more than two decades experience in the software industry. He began writing “Hard Code” in 2001 as a resource for Microsoft employees. Since then, the opinion column has ignited an ongoing discussion of best practices among the thousands of software development engineers at Microsoft—and now, to the rest of the development community.
- File Size : 4852 KB
- Print Length : 746 pages
- ASIN : B00JDMPFUG
- Word Wise : Not Enabled
- Publication Date : July 15, 2011
- Language: : English
- Enhanced Typesetting : Enabled
- X-Ray : Not Enabled
- Publisher : Microsoft Press; 2nd Edition (July 15, 2011)
- Screen Reader : Supported
- Text-to-Speech : Enabled
- Simultaneous Device Usage : Up to 5 simultaneous devices, per publisher limits
- Lending : Not Enabled
- Best Sellers Rank: #1,055,636 in Kindle Store (See Top 100 in Kindle Store)
- Customer Reviews: