I Need You Extra tracks, Import
|Listen Now with Prime Music Join Prime||Prime Members|
I Need You
|New from||Used from|
Audio CD, Original recording reissued, Extra tracks, March 26, 2002
Audio, Cassette, Original recording reissued, March 26, 2002
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Top Customer Reviews
1. I Need You - A gem! It's the best song on this or any other LeAnn album. It'll be hard for her to top herself on this one.
2. But I Do Love You - A great new sound for LeAnn. Most artists songs all sound the same. This gives variety to what LeAnn can do.
3. You Are - A wonderful upbeat song. It really makes you want to sing along.
4. Soon - It's by Diane Warren so you know it's gonna be good. LeAnn's voice soars on this song.
5. Can't Fight The Moonlight - One of my favorites! Britney Spears has nothing on her! LeAnn can do any style, any time, anywhere!
6. Love Must Be Telling Me Something - A nice song. Sounds a bit outdated. Would have gone good on her self titled album.
7. Written In The Stars - Elton John picked the perfect person to duet with. One of the most beautiful duets you'll ever hear.
8. One Of These Days - A great sound but could have been a lot better. The climax of the song is at the beginning and it leaves no surprise at the end.
9. I Believe In You - The best of the new songs. Would be a big hit if released as a single and video. Probably wont be.
10. Together, Forever, Always - Sounds out of place on this pop album. This song is old style country. A great preview of what LeAnn can do as a song writer. Would be a big hit on Country stations. Reminds fans of her "Blue" days.
Over all GREAT ALBUM!
That said it's actually a great album.Some songs are recycled from other sources such as "I Need You","But I Do Love You","Can't Fight The Moonlight",and "Written In The Stars"(duet with Elton John).Any LeAnnfan already has them so I'll not say much about them.I love the first three but all are already released elsewhere on various soundtracks.
It's the other six that are the real prizes here and what make this album a must for any LeAnnfan and a great choice for everyone else."I Believe In You" and "Soon" are great ballads with a pop feel to them."Together,Foever,Always" is the first song I've heard written by LeAnn herself and it's another great ballad,this time with a country edge to it."You Are" is more upbeat and pop and also very good."One Of These Days" is an upbeat power ballad and perhaps the best song on the album."Love Must Be Telling Me Something" is an R&B feeling adult rocker showing off LeAnn's amazing vocals yet again.
Despite coming out of nowhere and having little input from LeAnn on the song choices this is a great album and a must addition to anyone's collection.
The album features some of her best work over the past few years. Most notably the title track, a spiritual ballad from the JESUS mini series, definately a highlight and vocally she is up to par. Then fast forward to COYOTE UGLY era, where she provided the movie's theme "Can't Fight The Moonlight" which was a monster hit for her. Also included is "But I Do Love You", which is also from the COYOTE UGLY OST. Other past hits including "Written In The Stars", the duet with Elton John.
We have some Diane Warren ballads on board as well, "But I Do Love You", "Soon" and "Can't Fight The Moonlight" are all penned by Diane Warren. Decent songs overall. Then there's the song LeAnn helped pen, the country ballad "Together, Forever, Always". Some of the best unreleased songs here include "One of These Days" and "I Believe In You", where LeAnn turns in commanding performances.Read more ›
Most Recent Customer Reviews
It is a very good CD, Very Nice!
The songs are very beautiful and I would definitely recommend this to those who appreciate good music.
This cd is more pop and less country. Cant fight The Moonlight is a straight ahead pop song. And Written In The Stars is a duet with Elton John. Read morePublished 17 months ago by john thomas
I lke those songs on this CD I Need You by Leann Rimes!...Leann is a good singer in everything she sings. God truly Blessed her the with gift for singing. Read morePublished on December 26, 2013 by Kimberly Davis
Es un Gran album.
todas las canciones son buenas.
Vale la pena pedirlo en EEUU si en Europa no lo tienen.
I'm pretty much happy wth what I have purchased but I ordered 2 kindle fire cases. I received the HD one but not the regular kindle 7 inch one. What's going on with that??Published on January 28, 2013 by Kathy Farrell
I like the songs, but don't like the bonus remixes tacked onto the end. I wish the other 2 songs from "Coyote Ugly" called "Please Remember Me" and "The Right Kind of Wrong" were... Read morePublished on July 25, 2011 by Amanda L. Davis
I bought the CD for one song and discovered a couple other good ones. LeAnn has a great voice.Published on March 4, 2011 by Prolark