BCA Month Salon Beauty Most Anticipated Fall Children's Books Hallo nav_sap_hiltonhonors_launch Learn more about Amazon Music Unlimited $69.99 Handmade Tote Bags hgg17 Save $30 on a Deep Cleaning Appointment raydonovanfinale raydonovanfinale raydonovanfinale  Three new members of the Echo family All-New Fire HD 8 Kids Edition, starting at $129.99 All-New Kindle Oasis GNO Shop Now HTL17_gno

on March 31, 2008
This product look nice and a good start for head mounted device, but not worth to pay the selling cost. should be 60-70USD. the quality is not good and not impressive to use it as Head mounting device. My unit has a problem since very first day that left side ear plug does not work. and ear plugs are really filmy they do not play good voice at all. Also unit suppose to play big and clear screen but it makes screen only bigger not brighter (display with lots of dots/line grid).
on December 23, 2010
Remeber this was purchased befire things like this got cheaper and better. I purchased it for flying with my ipod. It is very nice for that application. I will say, though, that a 10 inch laptop and good headphones will produce a better picture and sound. But for being able to sit in your seat and watch a movie that you have loaded on your iPod video it is great. I figure the picture quality is akin to the old projection screen televisions. Being used to HD televisions you might find it lacking. For the price you can not beat it though.
on February 3, 2009
Rest assured, I bought exactly what is pictured on this particular sale. The I-theater by BMG. I don't know who BMG even is. I attempted to go their website, and it looks horrible. Like someone made it in 5 minutes, and like it's run by scammers. But that aside, the product is not terrible. I really like the size and generally like the weight. But it doesn't matter, it still will make your nose have a mark after a half hour of using, and you'll never quite find the comfort zone you're looking for. The nose-plug adapter is even more uncomfortable.

As for the picture quality, it's not great. It's not sharp. Reading small text on these is almost completely out of the question. I would never watch a foreign film with subtitles on these. I'd go blind! What's worse, the i-theater has a prism-like projection inside which is so glare-inducing, it makes the product almost completely unusable for video games like DOOM or QUAKE. Way too dark. And there's virtually nothing you can do about it. I wouldn't suggest you get these for gaming.

A product came out way before these called the I-glasses by I-O displays. I still gleefully go back to those to play all my video games. GREAT PRODUCT. But the i-theater is sadly a step backwards for HMD technology. Avoid these. There are way better out there.
on December 25, 2007
What they don't tell you on here is that the iPod adapter is the stereo headset type that only works with two iPod models, the iPod 5th generation and the iPod Photo. The rest use the proprietary iPod connector at the base of the ipod. I'm sure you can buy an adapter for it, but it should be stated in the product description. After buying the product it's not stated anywhere in the directions either, only to connect the "iPod type AV cable" into the iPod for video out. I had to search around to find out that the iPOD classic, the iPod touch and the iPhone do not support this type of cable. You'll need an iPod connector type (at the bottom of the iPod) to the stereo headphone type. Check it out at [...]

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.