Bubble Witch Saga 3 Industrial Deals HPC Enlightenment Now Red Shoes We Love nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Stream your favorites. Amazon music Unlimited. Learn more. All-New Fire 7, starting at $49.99 Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Gift Shop Home and Garden Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon victoriaS2 victoriaS2 victoriaS2  Three new members of the Echo family Fire HD 8 Kids Edition, starting at $129.99 Kindle Paperwhite Game of Thrones: The Complete Seasons 1-7 now available on Blu-ray and DVD Shop now TG18_gno

on March 2, 2016
very fun. Good way to turn off all stress and just do something fun.
on January 6, 2012
I purchased this for my 6 year old daughter. She loves this game and spends a great deal of evening time with it. There are possibly a few drawbacks if I'm honest. My daughter reads quite well. The objects she must find are written words not pictures. So a child that has trouble reading might not find it as entertaining. There have been a few items that I couldn't tell what they were supposed to be due to the small screen. But not so many that she is frustrated. The items arrived on time and packaged properly. I'd order from this vendor again
11 comment| 33 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse
on April 6, 2016
This is such a fun game for the kids to play. My three year old loves it so much. He really enjoys looking for all of the hidden items and I love that it keeps him busy while engaging his eye and brain function!
on July 7, 2015
This is a good game.
on July 25, 2015
I think it's pretty fun when I get bored and play it once in a while. It's understandable that one would get bored if played too often. I just wish that there was a way for the voices in the game to stop talking. I heard them the first time and I'm trying to find where the item is.
on February 24, 2014
This I Spy DS game is somewhat longer than previous ones, with a bit more challenge, however it is easy for adults and more targeted for older children and young teens. Search and find puzzles are always fun and this one works well.
on July 13, 2017
Really good game I am a 90s kid and I loved it but it's only one stage so I finished the full game with in 3 days.
on October 3, 2015
small kids will have hours of fun
on February 17, 2012
Had a lot of fun playing this game, it was sometime trying to find some of the hidden images on the screen. Look forward to passing it on to my son when he is ready for reading, since he loves puzzles games as well. My only complaint and the reason for the 4 stars is that I found it too short, I was able to complete it in an evening.
on January 1, 2012
Our grandson (9) loves any of the I SPY games. They are educational because you have to read and figure things out. We have them for the computer, Wii, and Nintendo DS. I think we have them all........just wish there were more!!

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.