Your Garage Beauty LyingGame STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Starting at $39.99 Wickedly Prime Handmade Wedding Rustic Decor Book House Cleaning powers4premiere powers4premiere powers4premiere  Introducing Echo Show All-New Fire HD 8 Kids Edition, starting at $129.99 Kindle Oasis Nintendo Switch Water Sports STEMClubToys17_gno

Showing 1-10 of 15 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 21 reviews
on April 30, 2011
This is one of the most mentally challenging games for children. I bought the game for my 5 year old and he loved it. I will caution parents however, that if your child is a nonreader or an emerging reader as my son is you will need to be present while they play. There is a feature that enables the child to scroll over the clues to hear them verbally but parents still need to guide their very young children through the game. There are no hints in the game so young kids could become frustrated and quit if left to their own devices. I love the game as a learning tool. It is very educational unlike the video games that promote shooting and killing. That being said, I do recommend still limiting the time that your child plays ( mine is allowed no more than 20-30 minutes). Any video game can become addictive. Free, natural play is still best for children. I say this as an educator by trade and an involved mom. Educational games are great but don't neglect to turn your child loose in the backyard to run wild and have fun!
on May 11, 2017
Great game to play with children on a rainy day. The second game was really terrific. Great to give as a birthday gift for all those parties the children go to.
I myself really enjoyed playing the game. Five stars for sure!
on May 19, 2013
I bought it for my twin grand daughters when they were younger, but the cd got scratched up by the time their younger sister and brother wanted to play it. so I had to buy another one. It is great to let them find the things and find the clues. thank u
on April 25, 2009
My kids love playing this game! It is fun for my six-year-old and his sister, who is three, loves to spy things too. The game includes three levels of difficulty for three different themes: ocean, medieval, and space. As you play each puzzle, you collect different items for the final challenge. It is fun enough that my son has played through it several times. We will be getting another I Spy game soon!
on January 30, 2016
Great for the little ones!
on February 6, 2016
Enjoyed it.
on July 18, 2010
Lots of fun...economical too. If you have more than one child, each one signs on with his or her name, so a different level game is played with each particular child. I play this with my grandsons and we have a great time. If you keep playing it, there are more cleverly hidden clues and again it is great fun!
on August 14, 2009
A+ on this ISpy game. It is easy enough for the 4 yr old to play with some assistance and the 8 yr old can play solo. I've even enjoyed it and found it fun.
A definate buy and worth the money!
on January 13, 2013
We love all the ISpy games, books and computer games. My son has been doing them since he was 2. He is 6 and never gets tired of them. This game is worth it.
on July 30, 2009
I am pleased with the game and how quickly it arrived. I bought this game to use as a "reward" for completed work and appropriate behavior in a life skills special education class. The kids enjoy it and request I Spy when a reward is offered.

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
See 1 answered question