Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: I Walked
Amazon Vehicles Editors' Picks Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it Kate Voegele Fire TV Stick Happy Belly Snacks Totes Summer-Event-Garden Amazon Cash Back Offer power_s3 power_s3 power_s3  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis Shop Now

on September 6, 2011
Sufjan Stevens has had quite the musical career. Perhaps most well known for his alternative and folks states CDs, he has increasingly wandered off into the electronic realm. And this is a decent little song on its own merits. Don't judge it based off of "Chicago", and find something new to enjoy. After all, at this price, how could you not enjoy it?
on October 21, 2010
With a steady drum fill, a gentle chord progression, and an ethereal chorus backing up his falsetto, Sufjan recounts a tale of love gone bad. While fans of his blended-melody approach will not be disappointed, it's nothing groundbreaking or notable, making it a solid 4/5.
VINE VOICEon July 27, 2011
I find it very catchy in a mellow kind of way. It is a song that you may not notice the first time you hear it, but after the second time you find yourself wanting to hear it again. I had not heard of this person before this, but I was pleasantly surprised. That is the best thing about the free downloads. I discover new groups and then I have to get the whole CD. Very good.
on November 1, 2010
Such a nice surprise. Thanks for the download. I keep listening to this song over and over.
on June 14, 2013
When I first heard the album I wasn't a big fan of the changes from Sufjan's prior albums, but after a few listens I absolutely love it. Commit the time. It's well worth it.
on November 10, 2011
Though this music might not appeal to some, with its upbeat and unique sound that steps away from the mainstream, it is a definate find of value.
on May 13, 2013
Also a super good song to listen to. good for car rides. nice instrumentation as always. I cant really say much more
on December 31, 2012
I bought the physical album after hearing this song. I don't regret it at all. WELL worth the money. Well worth it.
on March 2, 2013
I got this as a free download from amazon. Nothing can beat free, especially when it's a good song that you like!
on December 19, 2012
Was good to be able to get it free and listen to it. Thank you so much for the deal.