- Hardcover: 421 pages
- Publisher: Springer; 1985 edition (May 17, 1985)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 0387960783
- ISBN-13: 978-0387960784
- Product Dimensions: 6.1 x 1 x 9.2 inches
- Shipping Weight: 1.4 pounds (View shipping rates and policies)
- Average Customer Review: 4 customer reviews
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #1,103,589 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
I Want to be a Mathematician: An Automathography 1985th Edition
Use the Amazon App to scan ISBNs and compare prices.
Customers who bought this item also bought
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Hardback with DJ. DJ has no damage. Found in a storage box. No writing in book.
Top customer reviews
Good to read and enjoy. No worth to pay expensive price tag. And don't ever major in mathematics no matter how much you love it.