Industrial Deals Beauty Summer Reading STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Starting at $39.99 Wickedly Prime Handmade Wedding Rustic Decor Book House Cleaning gotpremiere gotpremiere gotpremiere  Introducing Echo Show All-New Fire 7, starting at $49.99 Kindle Oasis Nintendo Switch Water Sports toystl17_gno

Showing 1-10 of 22 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 34 reviews
on September 26, 2013
Mumford & Sons is an accomplished band that brings folk music to life! I Will Wait off of their newest album Babel proves that they are able to produce great, new hits over and over again. This English group seems to have started a movement with string instruments and melodies that tickle the ears of fans of all walks of life including young and old, male and female, etc. This group is just getting started!
on June 20, 2016
Love this album, there isn't one song that I don't like
on February 3, 2013
I am never disappointed with any of their songs. They are so talented and have such a distinct, unique, wonderful song style. Their harmony is so superb that the lyrics seem to melt into one another. First came across them on YouTube and been a fan ever since.
on December 24, 2015
great song.
on January 27, 2013
I saw these guys on SNL & liked their sound but forgot about them until I saw the song on Amazon.

Great sound...great song...and I'm sure I will find the album just as great!
on August 2, 2015
Great song.
on July 13, 2013
good song, love it on my phone and have been listening to daily since I got it downloaded. this is the first song I have from this group.
on January 28, 2013
One of my favorite groups and was so delighted that I could actually get this for free. It was great that Amazon gave this to us with no cost. Thank you.
on January 29, 2013
I love this song. I got the album after hearing it. The album is great and this song is a great intro to it. Take a listen and you won't be disappointed.
on January 27, 2013
it actually is "just OK"….just not my preference, but OK. It as free, I would not have purchased, sorry. But it is upbeat!