Hill Climb Racing 2 Industrial Deals Fall Reading Shop new men's suiting nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Learn more about Amazon Music Unlimited PCB for Musical Instruments Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Tote Bags Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon Fall TV Binge-worthy season premieres are here Fall TV Binge-worthy season premieres are here Fall TV Binge-worthy season premieres are here  Introducing Echo Show Introducing All-New Fire HD 10 with Alexa hands-free $149.99 Kindle Oasis, unlike any Kindle you've ever held Shop Now FFII_gno

Sort: Oldest first | Newest first
Showing 1-3 of 3 posts in this discussion
Initial post: Aug 24, 2006, 12:53:11 PM PDT
D.C.S. says:
Folks, if you haven't read the book -- and some of your shrill, foaming-at-the-mouth reviews make it so obvious that you haven't -- don't write a review. Whether you dislike or like Buchanan, take it to some other discussion forum. Leave the review space for people who actually have the intelligence and patience to actually read a book.

In reply to an earlier post on Aug 27, 2006, 9:21:26 PM PDT
Ian says:
D.C.S.,
Thank you, I couldn't agree more. It gets annoying when people turn a review board into a chat board. I'm certain they also tip the "I found this review helpful" vote the way they wish. Perhaps Amazon could make this part of the page more prominent.

In reply to an earlier post on Dec 4, 2007, 9:23:33 AM PST
Bravo! Save our intelligent conversations for another forum.
‹ Previous 1 Next ›
[Add comment]
Add your own message to the discussion
To insert a product link use the format: [[ASIN:ASIN product-title]] (What's this?)
Prompts for sign-in

This discussion

Participants:  3
Total posts:  3
Initial post:  Aug 24, 2006
Latest post:  Dec 4, 2007

New! Receive e-mail when new posts are made.
Tracked by 1 customer

This discussion is about
State of Emergency: The Third World Invasion and Conquest of America
State of Emergency: The Third World Invasion and Conquest of America by Patrick J. Buchanan (Hardcover - August 22, 2006)
4.3 out of 5 stars (263)