- Save 1% on up to 1 of these for every 1 6-Cavity Vermilion Flower Cake Mold you purchase offered by Iclover (USA Top Seller). Here's how (restrictions apply)
IC ICLOVER Silicone Ice Shot Glass Mold, 6 cups Square Green Ice Cube Tray,Jelly Tray ,Chocolate Mold ,Food Grade Silicone Ice Shot
|Sale:||$7.99 & FREE Shipping on orders over $25. Details|
|You Save:||$8.00 (50%)|
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and .
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- [High-Gloss, Never-Sticky Texture] - Outstanding SPACIOUS & SHOT GLASS design, the most cost efficient choice for home cooking is here. Its high grade silicon forming technology makes it easy to get your Master Pieces in & out.
- [Frozen EATABLE MUG] - 6.3 x4.33x1.5 inch. MAKE your own mug with ANYTHING that is drinkable. ICE, CANDY, PUDDING, COOKIE DOUGH, CRISPED RICE CEREAL even ICE CREAM CUPS! and more. Make your own innovated shot glass RIGHT NOW RIGHT HERE!
- [100% Food-Grade Silicon] - Quality 100% FDA grade silicone and BPA free, EEC AP2004/5 and LFGB certification available.
- [-40 to +500 degrees Durability] - Handle em EZPZ from ICE cold to burning FIRE anytime anywhere!
- [100% Money Back Guarantee & Lifetime Warranty] - We take pride in delivering top quality products and guarantee a FULL refund if you are not satisfied with our products. Lifetime warranty for any issues and our complete customer service gives you comfortable purchase experience. TOTALLY RISK FREE, buy with confidence now.
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Special offers and product promotions
MORE CHOICES FOR MUCH MORE HOUSE COOKINGS with IC ICLOVER 6 Cups Silicone Ice Shot Glass Mold
MAKE your own mug with ANYTHING that is drinkable.
ICE, CANDY, PUDDING, COOKIE DOUGH, CRISPED RICE CEREAL even ICE CREAM CUPS and more.
Make your own innovated shot glass RIGHT NOW RIGHT HERE! Use it for pudding, cake, candy, Chocolates, Candles, Hard candy, Fondant, Jell-O, Frozen yogurt treats, Ice cubes with fruit juice, Cake decorations, Party favors for birthdays and so much more!
How to use it?
Very easy to use.
1. Just fill with water, soda, or juice, pop it into the freezer for a few hours.
2. Then carefully turned the mold inside out, one glass at a time.
3. It can used in -40 to +500 Fahrenheit, oven, microwave safe. And dishwasher safe makes clean up like a breeze!
Hope you enjoy frozen ice shot glasses!
Tips help you to do better
1. How to prevent water from spilling out?
The mold is made of silicone, very flexible and flimsy, so Water may spill out due to transit from your hand to the freezer.
So we suggest that place it on a flat plate or tray before adding the water.
Then carefully put it in the freezer without spilling anything.
2. How to make the bottom of the ice shot glass thicker?
Make sure you fill the mold all the way to the top .
If there is not enough ice on the bottom of the cups, we suggest refilling in freezer.
Butter Toffee Candy Bar Shots in Edible Chocolate Shot Glasses
1. Place a 6 cavity silicone shot glass mold on a small baking tray. Fill the cavities halfway with the melted chocolate, then tap the baking sheet on the work surface to remove air bubbles. Fill the cavities the rest of the way and tap again until no air bubbles appear at the surface. Place in the freezer until completely solid, about 1 hour.
2. Meanwhile, combine brown sugar, butter and sweetened condensed milk in a medium saucepan. Place over medium-low heat and stir until butter is melted and sugar has dissolved. The mixture should not thicken much and should fall in a ribbon from your spoon. Stir in vanilla and the pinch of salt. Transfer toffee to a clean bowl to cool.
3.Unmold shot glasses by pressing them up from the bottom turning the mold inside-out. Twist the chocolate shot glass slightly and pull to release. Dip the rims of the shot glasses in the toffee filling and take them out. Spoon toffee filling into the shot glasses. Top the shots with whipped cream and decorate them as you want. Refrigerate leftovers.
Top Customer Reviews
This is a silicone mold, so of course it's "flimsy" and it's a good idea to place it on a flat plate or tray before adding the water/chocolate. Then carefully put it in the freezer without spilling anything. I did not grease the mold and just placed it in the freezer for a few hours after pouring the melted chocolate inside. Then I carefully turned the mold inside out, one glass at a time. They all turned out well!
Most Recent Customer Reviews
Set up an Amazon Giveaway
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
See the Top Rated cookware in our Cookware Reviews.