- Spiral-bound: 241 pages
- Publisher: American Health Information Management Associ; 1 edition (January 1, 2011)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 1584262702
- ISBN-13: 978-1584262701
- Product Dimensions: 10.9 x 9.1 x 0.7 inches
- Shipping Weight: 1.4 pounds
Amazon Best Sellers Rank:
#6,967,582 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
- #1840 in Books > Textbooks > Medicine & Health Sciences > Administration & Policy > Practice Management & Reimbursement
- #2066 in Books > Textbooks > Medicine & Health Sciences > Administration & Policy > Medical History & Records
- #2716 in Books > Medical Books > Administration & Medicine Economics > Practice Management & Reimbursement
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
ICD-10-CM Coder Training Manual 1st Edition
Use the Amazon App to scan ISBNs and compare prices.
"Blue Marble Health" by Peter J. Hotez
Clear, compassionate, and timely, Blue Marble Health is a must-read for leaders in global health, tropical medicine, and international development, along with anyone committed to helping the millions of people who are caught in the desperate cycle of poverty and disease. Learn more | See related books