- Series: Icd-10-Cm and Icd-10-Pcs Coding Handbook
- Paperback: 720 pages
- Publisher: AHA Press.; 2014 edition (August 15, 2013)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 1556483880
- ISBN-13: 978-1556483882
- Product Dimensions: 10.9 x 8.6 x 1.5 inches
- Shipping Weight: 3.6 pounds (View shipping rates and policies)
- Average Customer Review: 4.3 out of 5 stars See all reviews (53 customer reviews)
Amazon Best Sellers Rank:
#1,017,013 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
- #267 in Books > Textbooks > Medicine & Health Sciences > Administration & Policy > Practice Management & Reimbursement
- #375 in Books > Textbooks > Medicine & Health Sciences > Administration & Policy > Medical History & Records
- #381 in Books > Medical Books > Administration & Medicine Economics > Practice Management & Reimbursement
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
ICD-10-CM and ICD-10-PCS Coding Handbook, 2014 ed., without Answers 2014th Edition
Use the Amazon App to scan ISBNs and compare prices.
There is a newer edition of this item:
Featured resources for clinical rotations
Explore these titles for clinical rotations. Learn more
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Browse award-winning titles. See more
If you are a seller for this product, would you like to suggest updates through seller support?
Top Customer Reviews
I gave this book 4 stars because they did not give you practice exercises with the answers for chapters 21-33
I like the Case Summary Exercises.
I would recommend this product, to any student studying in this chosen field.
Amazon refunded the purchase amt and paid for return shipping very easily and hassle free. I made the suggestion to Amazon to ship paperback books in firm box packaging to prevent damage to the books.
Most Recent Customer Reviews