4 Year Kitchen Protection Planfrom Asurion, LLC
- NO ADDITIONAL COST: You pay $0 for repairs – parts, labor and shipping included.
- COVERAGE: Plan starts on the date of purchase. Drops, spills and cracked screens due to normal use covered for portable products and power surges covered from day one. Malfunctions covered after the manufacturer's warranty.
- PRODUCT ELIGIBILITY: Plans cover products purchased in the last 30 days.
- EASY CLAIMS PROCESS: File a claim anytime online or by phone. Most claims approved within minutes. We will send you an Amazon e-gift card for the purchase price of your covered product. In some cases, we will replace or repair it.
Coldwave Beverage Chiller
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- Cools the hottest drinks in under 2 minutes & room temperature drinks (spirits, wine, etc.) in 30 seconds
- Capture the maximum flavor of nearly any drink - chill coffee, tea, spirits and wine
- Easily rechargeable - after use, store in the freezer and ready in 1 hour!
- Dishwasher safe, BPA Free
- 30-Day Money Back Guarantee
Frequently bought together
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers who bought this item also bought
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
The Coldwave is the ultimate beverage chiller. Make the freshest and best tasting iced coffee, iced tea and cocktails and many other cold beverages at home in under 90 seconds with no dilution. Flash-Chill Beverages in Minutes Cool coffee or tea faster, with more flavor than any other refrigeration methods. The Coldwave Pitcher cools hot beverages from 180F to 380F in under 2 minutes. No Dilution Because ice is not used, cold coffee and tea feature a fresh, aromatic and consistent flavor Easy to Use 1.Pour up to 16 oz. of hot liquid into pitcher 2.Remove insert from freezer and place in pitcher 3.Once cold, pour and enjoy!
Top reviews from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
I'm not saying I know about coffee better than you because i'm from seattle. but im just saying. i'm from seattle. but again, there was this pizza place in phinney ridge in seattle area that claimed to be best chicago style pizza because he's from chicago. it was horrible and they are closed now. but i aint like that.
anyways, coldwave is so easy to use and i guess you dont have to use it just for coffee. i can imagine using this for tea, room temperature coke, or super cold milk! (i gotta try that). Highly recommend for iced coffee
Also since coffee has oils in it, rinsing in between the pillars isn't going to be enough after a while so I think the company should say whether it's safe to use certain coffee cleaning products on it like soaking it in "Deep Clean" coffee cleaner or something else.
Based on my experience it would work fine if you just like your drinks slightly chilled, but if you want your drinks Cold, it's probably not worth it. I also have a zoku iced coffee maker- which is just a travel tumber that has a freezable body. It works better than the coldwave imo AND doubles as a travel tumbler. Just put the top on and wait a few minutes or actively swirl it around if you want it colder even faster. It works so well I often have to keep the top off to keep the coffee inside from freezing solid. You can also use it to make simple ice creams and slushies. Might as well stick with that.
I didn't think I needed another kitchen product. But today, my morning started with what might be the best sound in the world (the Coldwave crackle). My Iced espresso and tea were done before I had time to take an Instagram picture, and I was able to clean this thing faster than my iced tea pitcher.
So fun and worth the money! A great gift for cold beverage lovers!