|Model||ICON TWENTY-NINER GLOVES|
|Item Weight||2.4 ounces|
|Product Dimensions||8.5 x 4.7 x 0.9 inches|
|Manufacturer Part Number||33011096|
|Vehicle Service Type||street-sport-motorcycles|
ICON TWENTY-NINER GLOVES (LARGE) (BLACK)
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Icon introduces the Twenty-Niner gloves as their MX inspired street motorcycle riding gloves offering all of the performance, durability, fit and style you have come to expect from Icon.
- Constructed for the grueling demands of street riding, the Icon Twenty-Niner gloves are made with an abrasion resistant, premium grade goatskin leather palm.
- Synthetic leather finger gussets allow the Icon Twenty-Niner glove to have all the flexibility needed to feel your levers while not sacrificing protection.
- To achieve maximum airflow Icon built the back of the Twenty-Niner gloves with a hi-flow mesh to keep your hands cool.
- Crafted with a hook and loop closure system the Icon Twenty-Niner gloves allow you to easily achieve a secure and comfortable fit.
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Customers Who Viewed This Item Also Viewed
Top Customer Reviews
Now I know that these aren't top of the line but for a brand like Icon and a $35 glove I would expect them to last at least a couple months but DAMN! less then 8 hours?
I cant return them because I'll then have to pay shipping for a third time, causing these "29er" gloves to become a "59ner" pair of glove with a $10 quality. **SEE PHOTO**
ICON has been notified.
I do like these gloves. The fingers and palm fit great. I used the fitting guide to find the right size and it was spot-on. The gloves are also nice and cool (though I think the vents on the tops of the fingers are just for show) and I think these would protect well in the event of a crash.
After just three days of wearing them, just as they were starting to break-in, the hook and loop attachment on one (yes, just one) of the goves started separating from the rubber strap. I can still use the gloves, as it seems the rubber bit was just to help with adding some substance to the hook and loop fastener. It just looks crappy because the rubber bit is still attached at the other end (sewn), so it dangles.
The other thing I don't particularly like is that there is zero padding on the palm. If your motorcycle vibrates at all and you like to ride long distances, you may have some trouble with cramping or numbness.
Inner-lining of the gloves are super soft and it almost feels like just your regular leather gloves with full finger movements. If you're looking for aggressive riding gloves that feel like medieval metal gloves that only has up and down finger movements, then this is not it.
My only complaint is that wrist strap/velcro could use more tightness so that I can really securely tighten the gloves.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
The Icon 29ers gloves are of considerable poor quality.
I have has them for a few months now and for starters the glove washed out with rain, and turned my hands black. Read more
A must have if you can't afford a $50+ pair of gloves -- why would you want them if there's a pair for $30 that'll protect you just the same and feel just as good? Read morePublished 10 months ago by Amazon Customer
Perfectly light, strong, stylish, and durable. If you ride an R, get themPublished 12 months ago by Mr E
Great gloves, better than expected, use them in Miami's hot weather and are very confortable. Recommend them!Published 12 months ago by Carlos Rodriguez
Nice gloves, good ventilation and they keep the vibrations low on your hands. I ordered a size larger and they fit perfect. Shipping was fast too.Published 13 months ago by jason