Industrial Deals Beauty Best Books of the Month STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc All-New Fire 7, starting at $49.99 Starting at $39.99 Wickedly Prime Handmade Wedding Rustic Decor Shop Popular Services gotpremiere gotpremiere gotpremiere  Introducing Echo Show All-New Fire 7, starting at $49.99 Kindle Oasis Nintendo Switch Water Sports STEMClubToys17_gno

Showing 1-10 of 778 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 817 reviews
on April 23, 2017
Would really recommend this call very nice that works very well really realistic reaches out a long ways 300 yards like they say it does for the money you cannot beat this call it has 12 different calls built-in at a push of a button you can get two calls to go off at the same time a coyote or a jack rabbit or a coyote and a cottontail at the same time you cannot beat this for the money. If you are in a budget and you would like to get electronic call I would recommend this call it is the best hands down
on January 10, 2016
I recently got into predator hunting and not wanting to spend a small fortune on a call I decided to try this one. The call works very well and produces good sound. The call is light weight and very loud for its size. The sounds are as good or better than any I've ever heard. My first trip out with this call I was with my 6 year old son, neither of us wearing any camo. We decided to sit for a minute and turn the call on. After about 5 minutes of playing the call I turned it on gray fox distress and saw the one in the picture right under the call, that I set up in a tree about shoulder high just looking at it. The remote works good and seems to have good range ( I only put my call about 20 yards away max most of the time). I would recommend this call to anyone regardless of there experience level.
on September 20, 2016
Has everything I need. I did not need to pay large amounts of money for something "better". Used the jackrabbit distress call, in an area with known coyotes, and a male came running to it within 2 minutes. I am happy with it.
on March 7, 2016
I've been dabbling with a few different brands/types of electronic calls this past season and the ICOtec GC300 wasn't the worst caller I tried, but it just doesn't stand up to even the basic FoxPro model. I hunt coyotes in the Mojave Desert and I've used this product for two weeks, but have decided to return it; here are some of the reasons why (from most annoying to least):

- Most of the calls sound extremely electronic at the higher decibel level. I could not use a lot of the calls at the max level intensity because the speaker vibration & sound distortion were so bad. This may not be a problem if you're planning on using this call at lower decibel levels, but for my purposes I need max volume to reach out over never-ending desert.
- The call continuously repeats whatever sound you've selected, but there's roughly 15-20 seconds of silence in between. I did not like this feature; I like the call to be constant, with the option of muting it myself if need be.
- The remote worked okay, but I did have a few issues where it didn't seem to sync up with the speaker and it felt like I was mashing the buttons to get the call to come on/stop playing. The volume was not loud enough for my purposes, and you cannot totally silence the call using the volume keys (even with the volume all the way down the speaker puts out enough sound to hear it from 50 ft away).
- The call that I use the most (jackrabbit distress) was not as exciting on the GC300 as on other callers I've used. I prefer the "lighting jack" call on the FoxPro which really sounds like the rabbit is in trouble. This lack of excitement was pretty much across the board for all 12 of the GC300 calls.

I have no doubt that people have had success using this call... Did I? No. Overall I'd say spend the extra $120 to get the base model FoxPro.
on February 22, 2016
Great product! I used it last weekend for the first time and killed two coyotes and one bobcat. Money well spent.
review image
on March 2, 2016
First time I used it I ended up killing a bobcat Had call in tree and sitnspin on ground about 10yds. away. Bobcat came in(at night) and tried climbing the tree twice to check out call. Came down and looked at sitnspin for a few seconds giving me a perfect broadside shot at 100 yds. Great call for the money. Range is very good- fine at 100 yds and YouTube tested to 300 yds. Negatives- does not get real loud but acceptable; to replace batteries on either unit, you need a phillips screwdriver or your not going to get the batteries out. Not a lot of sound choices but who needs 50 options or more. Packaged sound choices are very good.
on January 1, 2017
I bought it after hunting with a friend and his working fairly well. I used his again (forgot mine) and his failed miserably, it worked intermittently, had to take out the batteries to get it to occasionally work.
Mine worked well when I got it, used it this weekend and it failed miserably - in exactly the same way as the friend's.
I bought it a few months ago, will try to return it.
Spend money on a better one - or get get s Bluetooth speaker and run a wave file from your cell phone.
on December 22, 2013
I love this call. I am a beginner and called in multiple coyotes with this call on different sounds. Thank You.
on April 3, 2017
I like it already. The noisy dog in the apartment above me hates it. Now if they make noise, I will make noise. With the coyote and bear scents in my bag and now a little song and dance to go with it maybe the neighbor will get the hint.
on April 3, 2017
Item arrived early. Out of the box the product worked fine. I tested it at home and my dogs responded to the calls so serms to work good. I have not tried it in the field yet

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.