- Product Dimensions: 8 x 4 x 6 inches ; 2 pounds
- Shipping Weight: 2 pounds
- Domestic Shipping: Item can be shipped within U.S.
- International Shipping: This item is not eligible for international shipping. Learn More
- ASIN: B00GODM0A0
- California residents: Click here for Proposition 65 warning.
- Item model number: GC500
- Batteries 4 AA batteries required.
- Average Customer Review: 70 customer reviews
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #122,739 in Sports & Outdoors (See Top 100 in Sports & Outdoors)
ICOtec GC500 - 200 Call Programmable Remote Electronic Game Call
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- Program up to 200 calls
- 24 high quality natural calls included
- Up to 300 yard remote range
- External speaker and auxiliary jack
- Super loud 15 Watt speaker
Customers also shopped for
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
The GC500 offers an outstanding remote technology, up to 300 yards with no line-of-sight required to activate the main speaker unit. The ability for a hunter to remain still and camouflaged the best they can is crucial to being more successful at hunting keen predators. The remote control also has the ability to activate an electronic decoy that can plug into the main speaker unit, giving the hunter another edge over the predator. Suggested product ICOtec AD400 decoy.
Programmability is made easy with the new GC500. All calls are loaded and played directly from a standard size SD Media Card. Any custom audio file saved as a .mp3 or a .wav (16 bit or less) file format can be played by the GC500. ICOtec has an exclusive FREE audio call library that is accessible from our website. All free calls are encrypted and playable only by an ICOtec programmable caller.
The unit requires 4 AA (1.5 volt batteries) and the remote requires one 9 volt battery. Batteries not included. All synchronization cables and computer USB connection cables are included. Windows PC computer downloads recommended. Light weight, compact, easy to operate, fantastic quality audio calls, very long range remote, low power consumption and one of the lowest prices available for a great programmable call. The ICOtec GC500 is how predator calling was intended to be. Dead Serious!
ICOtec GC500 Programmable Electronic Predator Call
- No Line-Of-Sight Remote Technology
- Up to 300 Yard Remote Range
- Tremendous Battery Life
- Backlit Remote Screen for Night Hunts
- Save up to 6 Calls in Favorites Screen
- Program up to 200 sounds
ICOtec GC500 Feature Details
- Program up to 200 Calls
- FREE Call Library Access
- Includes External Speaker Port
- Includes AUX Port for Decoy Connection
- All Cables are Included for SYNC and USB
- Utilizes Standard Class 4 SD Card Media
- Plays .mp3, .wav and Encrypted .ico File Formats
ICOtec GC500 Remote Keypad Layout
The ICOtec GC500 remote control was designed to be able to use with little confusion. The night light button is on the top right. The play and stop buttons are located in the center of the keypad. The favorites button is located on the left hand side of the keypad and can display up to six preset sounds for instant recall. The channel up and down and volume up and down are located at the bottom of the keypad.
ICOtec GC500 Remote Screen Layout
The GC500 remote control displays six rows of sound call files with a three digit number at the beginning of the file name. If you make changes to your call list within the GC500 unit/SD card, you will need to be sure that you have assigned a three digit number to your new sounds files so that they may be read by the unit.
Also located on the screen is a battery level indicator on the top left of the screen, the sound that is currently playing or the sound that was last activated if the sound have been stopped and the volume level is located on the bottom right of the screen. The volume steps are from 0-7.
ICOtec GC500 Remote Control Night Light
The GC500 features a red back light for the buttons and the screen for your convenience. There is a small button on the upper right side of the front keypad to activate the light. The light has a 6 second delay timer so you will need to select your new sound, stop or change your volume within 6 seconds of activating the light, or it will go off automatically. The light will stay on as long as your button presses are within 6 seconds of one another.
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?