IDOGMATE Automatic pet Ball Launcher, Ball Thrower for Dogs
- iDogmate Midi balls are 2.5 inches in diameter. They are felted like tennis balls, but made for dogs and are non-abrasive on their teeth. Standard tennis balls work great, and any ball about that size should work.
- iDogmate Ball Launches the ball 10, 20, 30, 40 feet (based on adapter power)or random setting on iDogmate Midi and Remote control. It's easy to switch between those 4 distances or select the variable setting to keep your pup guessing.
- Runs on AC Adapter (included) or rechargeable Li-ion batteries (included). Rechargeable Li-ion battery, safe with our own protection management system. Automatic mode of power save; 90 degree adapter connector against any sudden pull.
- Big funnel in 240mm*240mm; which is very convenient for your dog to put the ball onto it without worrying to put the ball onto the funnel again and again and your dog will become more confident!
- Non-Ball stuck design:Durable, arced wheels to prevent the slobbery balls from being stuck and to furthest ensure the shooting distance. Perfect for indoor or outdoor use. Teach Your Dog How to Play for hours and hours of fun and enjoyment, Play with your dog or let the dog play alone.
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
Built for pets!
Love is our inspiration, iDogmate launcher our method!
At iDogmate, we love dogs, so we strive to give our dogs the best. Our mission from day one was to return the favor by giving our dogs what they deserve- premium, holistic, funny products that allow these amazing animals to look and feel healthy and happy while they live life to the fullest.
Before using the iDogmate launcher, please read the operation manual.
Notice: iDogmate recommend to use AC Adapter to get the promised launch distance, the battery has weak power than adapter. it will gradually decrease as the battery power reduce when the machine uses the battery to launch.
Large hopper 9.75*9.75 inches. This large hopper makes it easy for your dog to recharge the iDogmate launcher with a ball.
The Key Technology of iDogmate ( patented )
Forming Arced Wheels
iDogmate is designed with Arced Wheel(our patent) for the greatest fun game of automatic fetch. The patented Arced Wheel design prevents wet ball from being stuck and maximize shooting distance
Tennis Ball Thrower for Big Dogs and mid Sized Dogs
Perfect for indoor or outdoor use
1For large size dogs more than 30LB, if your dog play normal size tennis ball,you can choose this machine.
2 Including 3 pieces normal size food-grade rubber tennis balls.
3 distance settings , 10ft, 20ft, 40ft, 50ft with the adapter; Random distance setting alternative
4 Auto turn off feature to save the power
5Remote control, Indoor and outdoor use
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
dog's toy only for dog
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
I like it has storage for 2 more balls in the machine. I haven’t tried using battery but it is a good feature. Machine also has remote which I love so much. I can turn it on and off and also mix settings without moving. I love you can choose settings and mix them too. I know people complain about setting 1 is weak, but you also need to know this machine is designed for all dogs different shape and sizes. Setting 3 is strong it is perfect for medium to larger dog. I don’t understand why there people complain it isn’t far enough. Setting 3 is at least 40 feet anymore it would break a window. My 15lbs westie like setting 2 and 3 but that’s the only one they don’t have a mixed setting for. No biggy! It hasn’t jammed any since we have been playing 4-5hrs a day for 3 days now. The 3 tennis balls came with are poor quality, my pup “skinned” all of them the first day. I bought her another set of 15 for $16 and they are wonderful. This machine shoots mini tennis balls so it’s designed more for small to medium dogs(of course unless your Great Dane likes mini tennis balls). I can’t see myself buying a one shoots regular size because it would probably take her eyeballs out since she likes to stare into the hole. Yes, she tried to skin the mini tennis ball but it’s corrective behavior you just need to tell them no. Plus only use 2-3 balls at a time and so far they are holding up. She has torn up a $10 toy in 15 mins so it’s not that “unaffordable”. Overall it brings me and her joy plus she is getting great exercise when it’s 105F outside. I don’t have any complains.