|Item model number||IEIK-UNO-R3|
|Item Weight||0.3 ounces|
|Product Dimensions||4.7 x 3.3 x 1 inches|
|Item Dimensions L x W x H||4.7 x 3.3 x 1 inches|
|Color||uno R3 blue|
IEIK UNO R3 Board ATmega328P with USB Cable for Arduino - Compatible With Arduino UNO R3 Mega 2560 Nano Robot
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- 1 x UNO R3 Rev3 Development Board
- 1 x USB Cable
Customers who bought this item also bought
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
100% Brand New
Difference between UNO R3 2012 and UNO 2011
1. Pin of changes: next to the AREF pin both I2C-pin (SDA and SCL, just Analog 4 and 5 of the copy, not the additional I2C interface), plus the two next to the RESET pin, one IOREFallow expansion board voltage onboard, this pin expansion board just told the onboard voltage (such as UNO 5V, can be seen as the power pins copy, does not provide the level pull), the other is laterScratch placeholder pin.
2. More stable RESET circuit. The RESET key position has changed, which has been moved to the corner near the USB interface board, more convenient and press.
3. The ATmega16U2 instead 8U2, and that does not mean that the 16K flash of UNO R3 make your code run faster, this update is a service of the USB interface chip, theoretically It UNO can simulate USB the HID, such as MIDI / Joystick / Keyboard.
Operating Voltage: 5V
Input Voltage (recommended): 7-12V
Digital I/O Pins: 14 (of which 14 provide PWM output)
Analog Input Pins: 6
DC Current per I/O Pin: 40 mA
DC Current for 3.3V Pin: 50 mA
Flash Memory: 32 KB (ATmega328) of which 0.5 KB used by bootloader
SRAM: 2 KB
EEPROM: 1 KB
Clock Speed: 16 MHz
1 x IEIK UNO R3 Rev3 Development Board
1 x USB Cable
Note: We are using a brand-name components, more efficient, more stable, better prices.
Top customer reviews
For me, the price is really what makes this a 5-star item - currently this comes in at about 50% less the authentic Uno, and probably a good 25% less than the other more known clones. So if you're looking for a cheap Uno, this one is a no brainer.
UPDATE: I am upgrading my review to 5 stars. After going back and forth between my two boards, I learned that the IEIK board is on COM5 and my other one from a different brand was on COM4. The trick was to actually click on COM5 in the IDE. Seeing it listed when you hover on the menu isn't enough - it isn't selected until you actually select it, if that makes sense. So the problem was my own. The board has been working fine ever since I learned that, and there never was a problem with it. In fact, I ordered another one.
SECOND UPDATE: I have bought two more of these, and have used all 3 quite heavily. No problems at all with them, including using with several shields and sensors. Buy with confidence
This board does everything that the UNO can do, But in my opinion more because its not as expensive so I'm willing to try more dangerous things!
Overall Good construction, Clean solder joints, Sturdy headers and the Atmel Chip came preloaded with Arduino Bootloader, SO out of the box it was plug and play. Just select Arduino UNO in the IDE and off you go.
There are several versions of the Arduino, and this particular one is a clone of the MEGA version. The main difference is the size of the unit. Basically the larger units have more input and output connections and the smaller units have less.
For the absolute beginner, you may get frustrated because it does not come with any materials that tell you what to do with it. If you don't have someone to show you how to use this thing, try getting a book with simple projects.
Keep in mind this is not a complete kit. You will need several items in addition to this device such as wires, breadboard, electronic components (resistors, LEDs, diodes, capacitors, various sensors, etc.) You will also need to download the Arduino software to your computer. If you don't already know use all of the these additional items, a good beginner's book is where you should start.
Most recent customer reviews
Powered with a 12V 1A power supply and controlled a small motor through a mosfet / diode circuit. Burned up in about 3 seconds.Read more