|Item Weight||3.17 ounces|
|Product Dimensions||5 x 3.12 x 0.3 inches|
|Item Package Quantity||1|
IGAN-330 Wire Flush Cutters, Electronic Model Sprue Wire Clippers, Ultra Sharp and Powerful CR-V Side Cutting nippers, Ideal for Clean Cut and Precision Cutting Needs
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- 1.Ultra Sharp Wire Cutter: 13mm long upgraded jaw can achieve flush-cutting applications on up to 12 gauge (2.0mm) copper and soft wire.
- 2.High Hardness CR-V: Made of heat-treated chrome vanadium steel with angled head,rockwell hardness 60C.One of the strongest 5-inch flush cutter.
- 3.Compact design: Longer cutting jaws make flush cuts and fast cuts in tight spaces. The opening spring can help save force.
- 4.Comfortable grip: Ergonomically designed non-slip rubber handle for comfortable operation.
- 5.Ideal Shear Pliers for Electronics, Jewelry making, Zip ties, Plastic sprue cutters and more. Each customer will get our worry-free 12-month warranty and friendly customer service.
Consider this Amazon's Choice product that delivers quickly
Frequently bought together
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers who bought this item also bought
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
IGAN was originally founded in 2002 with an independent team of laboratory engineers. Specializing in the development and design of accessories for hand tools, automotive supplies, sports facilities, and fishing industries.
- Not for use on steel wire
- Iron wire 14 AWG (Φ1.6mm)
- Copper wire 12 AWG (Φ2.0mm)
- Soft wire 14 AWG
- Plastic Φ3.0mm
The 5-inch Professional, Powerful, Wire Flush Cutters
Model 330 are very sharp, induction hardened cutting edges without bevel for flush cutting. They offer extremely smooth movement for minimum operator fatigue. Each cutter features an opening spring and opening limiter.
13mm long chrome vanadium steel jaw with angled head design, Rockwell hardness 60C.They are ideally sized for working in small spaces and improving your productivity.
- Ultra-High Hardness
- Super-Sharp Blade
- Spring Loaded
- Comfortable Grip
|Cutting Restriction||Not for use on steel wire||Not for use on steel wire||Not for use on steel wire||Not for use on steel wire||✓|
|Cutting Ability (Soft Wire)||16 AWG||14 AWG||14 AWG||12 AWG||9 AWG|
|Material||Stainless Steel||Chrome-Vanadium Steel||Chrome-Vanadium Steel||Chrome-Vanadium Steel||Chrome-Vanadium Steel|
- Ultra-High Hardness
- IGAN Electronic Flush cutter has an 13mm long chrome vanadium steel jaw with angled head design, rockwell hardness 60C.They are ideally sized for working in small spaces and improving your productivity.
- Super-Sharp Blade
- Model 330 are very sharp, induction hardened cutting edges without bevel for flush cutting. They offer extremely smooth movement for minimum operator fatigue. Each cutter features an opening spring and opening limiter.
- Cutting Ability
- Plastic Φ3.0mm, Soft wire 12 AWG, Copper wire 12 AWG(Φ2.0mm), Iron wire 14 AWG(Φ1.6mm). Ideal for cutting small wire, sprue, tie wrap, beading wire, zip ties, plastic, and can be used to trim small copper, brass, iron and aluminum.
- Comfortable grip
- Ergonomically designed non-slip rubber handle for comfortable operation.
- 1.Not for use on steel wire. 2.Use the thicker part of the blades when cutting large gauge wires.
Compare with similar items
Top reviews from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
I have not been using them for very long, so can't speak to the durability, but as long as I can keep from losing them, I have no doubt they will last a long time.
As far as the cost goes, in the pack of 5 that I purchased, the cost works out to about the same as the higher quality stamped metal ones.
I like them a lot.
These steel diagonal pliers are comfortable to hold and work well on thin to normal wires. The spring-loaded feature makes it easier to work with than other pliers of its kind on the market. The handles are covered so they help you get a better grip on them.
When you need it, you won’t regret having it readily available!
I have been impressed with the quality and precision for the price.
Top reviews from other countries
Negative- there was a small burr on the cutting edge. I had to file it off then it was good to go.
Only thing I wish the spring was better designed and more strudy, other than that great product!