Industrial Deals Beauty Summer Reading STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Starting at $39.99 Wickedly Prime Handmade Wedding Rustic Decor Book House Cleaning TheTick TheTick TheTick  Introducing Echo Show All-New Fire HD 8 Kids Edition, starting at $129.99 Kindle Oasis GNO Water Sports STEMClubToys17_gno

Showing 1-10 of 199 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 229 reviews
on December 20, 2016
I love this wine cooler! It looks very nice and it fits a 1.5L wine botter at the bottom rack and up to 1L on the other racks. Im posting a pic of the bottles i fit in there for people to get and idea. I totally recommend this wine cooler.
review image review image review image review image review image
on February 12, 2015
Wanted something that fit in our bedroom closet. Very quiet and keeps wine nice and cool. How many bottles of wine can you drink in a night? 4 bottles is enough for any occasion. Probably saves on electricity over some of the bigger wine reefers.
on May 21, 2017
So I was skeptical about buying this due to the reviews but so far so good. I bought a thermometer to check the temperature since the knob just states minimum to maximum. I made sure that the knobs that's holding the wine cooler were all balanced out so it would cool properly and so far my thermometer reads its working. I like the magnet door, the light is too dim to use without a kitchen light on but it's a neat feature. The unit itself isn't heavy at all, for being petite, I can carry this around with no problem. It's as heavy as a CPU. The shelves come out for easy cleaning, and I like that there's a slot in the back to hide the cord. It fits perfectly in my kitchen in an apartment but it can also be used on the floor.
review image review image
on January 10, 2017
I actually purchased this for my wife and she loves the sophisticated look and ease of operation. I was a little concerned about the poor packaging reviews and being received with damage; I can honestly say that this item was packaged very snug with molded star foam and was actually a little difficult to unbox, although I prefer snug packaging with electronic items, less damage.
on April 27, 2017
So far this sucks. Plugged in 24 hours ago and added 4 bottles of cold wine. Wine is now WARMER than when I put it in. Will be asking for a replacement or refund.
on October 3, 2015
This wine cooler is ok. I mean, you get what you pay for. But what I didn't expect was a huge crack and the frame being bent when I opened the box. Also it limps came without one of the 4 bottom support knobs.
review image
on February 14, 2017
DO NOT BUY THIS ITEM. I ordered one and it broke within two weeks. Amazon sent me a replacement and that one broke within three weeks too. It starts making really loud noises and no longer gets cold.
on April 28, 2016
This cooler is the best answer for our needs. It is used in our church's sacristy to refrigerate opened bottles of alcohol-removed communion wine. The narrow size allows it to sit on the counter without cramping the work space. I removed the wire racks, which slide out very easily, in order to store the bottles upright. In this manner, it hold three bottles. It is quiet and keeps the wine at just the right temperature. I would buy this again if necessary or for other purposes, and I would certainly recommend this cooler to others.
on February 12, 2015
Yes, this is on the cheap side but it barely lasted longer than a year. Not worth any money. Not worth the champaign it ruined.
on July 8, 2017
Purchased Nov 2014; worked beautifully for 2 years then "splat"....
no longer cooling and nothing working.... didn't even try the hassle of contacting warranty services....and hadn't purchased the extended plan offered by Amazon either... so I now own an impressive book-end !!!
Caveat emptor especially if buying as a gift for someone else !!!