|Item Weight||12.8 ounces|
|Product Dimensions||1 x 1 x 1 inches|
|Item model number||90292|
|Is Discontinued By Manufacturer||No|
|Item Package Quantity||1|
|Plug Profile||Surface Mount|
Other Sellers on Amazon
IIT 90292 Magnetic Paper Towel Holder for Kitchen or Workshop
|List Price:||$14.99 Details|
|Price:||($6.98 / Grams) Get Fast, Free Shipping with Amazon Prime & FREE Returns|
|You Save:||$1.04 (7%)|
Enhance your purchase
|Plug Profile||Surface Mount|
|Product Dimensions||1 x 1 x 1 inches; 12.8 Ounces|
Frequently bought together
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
Compare with similar items
A great addition to any work bench, storage closet, kitchen, grill, or garage setting. Heavy duty steel holder with magnetic back sticks to any ferrous surface.
Reviews with images
Top reviews from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
By Mochalin on April 15, 2018
1. I can put it at the angle I desire, vertical or horizontal, and change it back and forth to see what works best for me.
2. If I add some kitchen device that interferes with this, I can easily move it.
3. It clears up counter space by getting the paper towels into a previously unused space, the side of the fridge. Or if I wanted, under the microwave hood.
4. If I move to another home, it comes with me and leaves no holes that need to be filled and painted.
5. I can adjust the tension on the roll by pushing the magnets closer together. I can have a freewheeling roll or enough tension to dispense a towel one handed. The magnets are powerful enough to set the tension even higher, if you have some reason you want a roll of towels that barely spins.
I stuck this to the top of my refrigerator and I have never had a problem with it moving while trying to get a paper towel square! Now my paper towels are out of the way and out of sight. Plus these magnets actually work and will not move on you. Sturdy and strong enough to be in a garage, but sleek enough to be in your kitchen.
Replacing the towels is as simple as removing one of the end pieces, tossing the empty tube, and inserting a new roll of towels.
I'm using Sparkle brand paper towels, the Giant Plus size, 107 2-ply sheets per roll, without issues.
Sparkle Paper Towels, 24 Giant Plus Rolls, Pick-A-Size, White
Both pieces are made of hefty feeling metal with three large and strong magnets on the back of each piece. Where you put it is where it stays. The towels are easy to tear and the holder doesn't move at all. You just need to make sure that the holders are pushed firmly against the paper towels or you will have trouble tearing one handed. I had this problem at first but once I pushed the holders firmly against the towels I can now tear one handed without the towels trying to unroll.
The colour of the holder (black) will blend with most decor but for a few extra dollars you can easily change the colour with a can of spray paint. I have since purchased two more sets that I"m giving as gifts. This is easily the best magnetic paper towel holder I've tried.
Top reviews from other countries
Reviewed in Canada on August 13, 2019