|Item Weight||6.4 ounces|
|Package Dimensions||6.26 x 3.27 x 3.11 inches|
|Item model number||803.394.36|
|Is Discontinued By Manufacturer||No|
|Color||Warm White Globe Opal|
|Item Package Quantity||1|
|Number Of Pieces||1|
|Luminous Flux||1000 Lumen|
|Included Components||Led Bulb E26 1000 Lumen|
|Warranty Description||2 year manufacturer.|
Consider these available items
IKEA 803.394.36 Trådfri Led Bulb E26 1000 Lumen, Wireless Dimmable, Warm White Globe Opal
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- With a smart LED bulb you can adapt your lighting to different activities, for example by dimming down the light for a cozy atmosphere.
- You can use the wireless dimmer or TRÅDFRI remote control to control up to 10 LED light bulbs, LED light panels or LED light doors which will react in the same way - dim, switch off, and turn on.
- If you add a TRÅDFRI motion sensor kit, your LED light bulbs, LED light panels and LED light doors will turn on and off automatically.
- When you add TRÅDFRI gateway and TRÅDFRI app, you can create several groups of light sources and control them in different ways.
- The LED light source consumes up to 85% less energy and lasts 20 times longer than incandescent bulbs.
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers also viewed these products
Customers who bought this item also bought
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
Led Bulb E26 1000 Lumen
Top reviews from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
After brief electricity cut all bulbs went on full power in the middle of the night. If you switch lights off using remote, they will all switch on full power instantly after even brief electricity cut. In my opinion if lights are switched off using remote they must remain off no matter if electricity is cut or not. That's the idea of a switch.