IL2 Sturmovik Series Complete Edition
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- The most critically acclaimed flight simulator series is now merged into one DVD including: IL-2 Sturmovik Forgotten Battles, The Ace Expansion Pack & Pacific Fighters.
- All three can be installed to create one massive game.
- Join any Air Force : British, Russian, American, German and more. / A dynamic campaign system creating endless varieties of missions in dozens of campaign scenarios.
- 42 meticulously modeled maps: Fly over the Reichstag and the Hermitage, Midway and Crimea, Pearl Harbor and Murmansk.
- Free servers all over the world offering exhilarating multiplayer experience: up to 128 players on 29 online maps.
Customers who bought this item also bought
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Product Description: IL2 Sturmovik: Forgotten Battles: IL-2 Sturmovik: The Forgotten Battles is a flight simulator from creators of award-winning IL-2 Sturmovik. In addition to the new campaigns set on the Finnish and Hungarian fronts and new single and multiplayer missions, several new playable and AI controlled Russian, German and British aircraft will be featured in IL-2 Sturmovik: The Forgotten Battles. IL2 Sturmovik: Forgotten Battles Ace Expasion Pack: Touted as the most realistic WWII flight simulation game to date, IL-2: Forgotten Battles soars to new heights with this exhilarating expansion pack. Adding 20 authentic new aircraft, three never-explored environments, and 30 demading new missions, Ace will plunge you deeper than ever into the perilous world of a WWII fighter pilot. Pacific Fighters: The award-winning flight combat from Oleg Maddox's IL-2 series moves the setting from the Eastern front to the fierce combat of the Pacific theater. Allied fighters and bombers square off against the notorious air power of the Japanese empire. For the first time, a large variety of British aircraft will be included along with U.S. and Australian planes. Target enemy ships, vehicles, airfields, and a host of AI-controlled aircraft. Re-enact some of the most famous air battles of WWII in places like Pearl Harbor, Guadalcanal, and Iwo Jima.