Sony Alpha a6000 ILCE-6000L/B ILCE6000LB 24.3 Interchangeable Lens Camera with 16-50mm Power Zoom Lens + Sony 16GB SDHC Card + Sony Case + Accessory Kit
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Bundle Includes: Sony Alpha a6000 24.3MP Mirrorless Digital Camera with 16-50mm Lens (Black) • 16GB SD Card • Battery for Sony NP-FW50 • Focus Camera Digital SLR Camera Bag Bundle
- Sony Authorized Dealer – Includes USA Manufacturer’s Warranty
- All the quality in half the size and weight of other DSLRs | World's fastest auto focus with 179 AF points and 11 FPS
- High resolution with 24MP APS-C sensor | Record Full HD 1080/24/60P video
- Convenient tilt LCD, pop-up flash and MI shoe
Customers who bought this item also bought
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
|External Memory Included||No|
|Maximum Focal Length||50 mm|
|Optical Sensor Resolution||24.3 MP|
|Package Height||8.6 x 12.5 x 16.4 inches|
|Shipping Weight||4.4 pounds|
|Viewfinder Type||external viewfinder|
Compact and Lightweight Mirrorless DSLR
The a6000 is a super-compact mirrorless camera that's about half the size and weight of a typical DSLR, yet it has the same size APS-C sensor as most DSLRs. The interchangeable lenses and E-mount system make the a6000 more versatile than almost any other camera on the market.
High Resolution 24MP APS-C Sensor
Get incredible detail and gorgeous enlargements thanks to the newly developed 24.3 megapixel ExmorTM APS HD CMOS sensor. It has higher resolution than most DSLRs and adopts the same gapless on-chip lens structure as the a7R for ultimate image quality and light sensitivity.
• Sony Alpha a6000 24.3MP Mirrorless Digital Camera with 16-50mm Lens (Black)
• Sony 16GB SD Memory Card
• Lithium Ion Battery for Sony NP-FW50
• Focus Camera Digital SLR Camera Bag Bundle
Top Customer Reviews
The Kit lens is a joke though, for someone who takes photography serious... I suggest buying only the body and then buy a faster purpose built e-mount lens that fits your budget and photography style.
I am semi-pro photographer and and I chose the Zeiss Touit 1.8/32, which is equivalent to a 50mm full-frame prime lens and I have absolutely no regrets with that combination... coming from someone who has captured thousands of high quality, memorable moments with that combination.
Overall she is satisfied with the product.