Other Sellers on Amazon
+ Free Shipping
+ Free Shipping
2 Year Floorcare Extended Protection Planfrom Asurion, LLC
- No deductibles or added costs. Parts, labor and shipping included.
- Plan begins at the end of the manufacturer's warranty and covers mechanical and electrical breakdowns.
- File a claim online or by phone 24/7.
- If we can't repair it, we'll replace it or reimburse the purchase price with an Amazon e-gift card.
- Plans are only valid for new or certified refurbished products purchased in the last 30 days with no pre-existing damage. Protection plan documents will be delivered via email within 24 hours of purchase.
ILIFE V5s, Robotic Vacuum Cleaner and Mopping, Slim, Automatic Self-Charging, Daily Schedule, Ideal for Pet Hair, Hard Floor and Low Pile Carpet, Old Version.
|Price:||& FREE Shipping|
|You Save:||$64.02 (26%)|
|Surface Recommendation||Hard Floor|
|Are Batteries Included||No|
|Item Dimensions L x W x H||11.8 x 11.8 x 3 inches|
|Item Weight||4.5 Pounds|
About this item
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- Vacuuming Mopping Sweeping all in one, for entirely thoroughly cleaning
- New powerful motor with max mode and pet hair technology picks up furs,debris,dust and dirty easily and efficiently
- Small slim light design and smart sensors ensure ILIFE V5s Pro goes easily under the sofas,beds,kickstands,around the furniture,crossing the chair legs
- Less working noise for a quite comfortable home. smart sensors anti-bump and anti-fall.
- Automatically docks, recharges and adjusts to hard floor types - tile, hardwood, laminate & more.
Frequently bought together
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers who bought this item also bought
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
Experience an entire level cleaning of your home with ILIFE V5s.
One robot. Two cleaning choice
Dry vacuuming by dust bin/wet mopping by water tank, easily shifts and perfectly complements for a thorough cleaning.
Advanced BLDC motor brings 40% more suction power, ensures a 20% longer life and decrease 10% working noise.
Automatically docks and recharge,programable scheduling,anti-bump, anti-drop.
Body size:11.8 x 3 inch
Filteration : primary
Dust bin capactity:0.3L
Pet hair Care:Yes
Body control:Touch screen
Charging type:Auto charging/Manual charging
Package contents:robot vacuum x1,User manual x1,remote control x1,extra filter x1,extra sides brush x1,cleaning brush x1,AC adapter x1, Charging dock x1,mop cloth x1.water tank x1
Founded in 2007, ILIFE has been developing on robotic vacuum cleaners for nearly a decade.
With a strong R&D team, ILIFE independently develop products from ID design, hardware, and software to mechanical housing, now ILIFE possesses numerous patented technologies in robotic vacuum industry, serving as one of china’s leading enterprises for robotic vacuum from R&D support to manufacturing capability.
All products are assured to be high quality control passed, and with international FCC CE ROHS Certificate, environmentally in harmony with your home.
In ILIFE, our top priority is product quality as well as user experience, and we are always devoted to continuous improvement.
Our vision is to bring each innovation into daily life, free people from onerous house chores, and give people more free time to enjoy a life of leisure.
Vacuuming sweeping mopping all in one
- Put dust bin into the robot and remove the mop holder, start vacuuming sweeping mode in the initial cleaning round.
- Instead the dust bin with water tank and install the mop holder, mopping mode makes a deeper cleaning on your hard wood floor.
smart sensors know your home
- Front obstacle sensors with Tpu bumper let V5s avoid barrier and protect your furniture.
- A suit of cliff sensors keep the robot from falling off stairs.
- Barrier-cross for height of 10mm max, while climbing for 15 degree max.
- Automatically docks and recharges, and is always ready to clean.
Important tips and maintenance
- Running the robot without mop holder will decrease the possibility of stuck.
- Please remove the electronic cords, bar chair, fan with a stand base before cleaning
- Please take water tank out while charging.
- Do not use scheduling in mopping mode.
- Empty dust box and clean filter after each use.
- Replace a new filter every month.
Compare with similar items
ILIFE V5s Pro, 2-in-1 Mopping,Robot Vacuum, Slim, Automatic Self-Charging Robotic Vacuum, Daily Schedule, Ideal for Pet Hair, Hard Floor and Low Pile Carpet.
ILIFE V8s, 2-in-1 Mopping,Robot Vacuum,Big 750ml Dustbin,Enhanced Suction Inlet,Zigzag Cleaning Path,Ideal for Pet Hair,Self-Charging Robotic Vacuum, LCD Display,Schedule,Ideal for Hard Floor
eufy BoostIQ RoboVac 11S (Slim), Robot Vacuum Cleaner, Super-Thin, 1300Pa Strong Suction, Quiet, Self-Charging Robotic Vacuum Cleaner, Cleans Hard Floors to Medium-Pile Carpets
iRobot Braava jet 240 Superior Robot Mop - App enabled, Precision Jet Spray, Vibrating Cleaning Head, Wet and Damp Mopping, Dry Sweeping Modes
iRobot Roomba 675 Robot Vacuum-Wi-Fi Connectivity, Works with Alexa, Good for Pet Hair, Carpets, Hard Floors, Self-Charging
|Sold By||Vital Enterprises LLC||ILIFE Official Store||ILIFE Official Store||EufyHome||Amazon.com||Amazon.com|
|Item Dimensions||11.80 x 11.80 x 3.00 inches||11.80 x 11.80 x 3.00 inches||12.60 x 12.60 x 3.19 inches||12.80 x 12.80 x 2.83 inches||6.70 x 7.00 x 3.30 inches||13.40 x 13.40 x 3.54 inches|
|Item Weight||4.50 lbs||4.90 lbs||5.95 lbs||5.73 lbs||3.00 lbs||6.77 lbs|
|Runtime||110.0 minutes||140.0 minutes||—||100 minutes||—||90 minutes|
|Special Features||damp mopping||
➤2-in-1 Vacuuming and Mopping
➤Multiple Cleaning Modes
➤Unique brushless suction inlet
➤Endurance Cleaning 110min
➤Big 300ml intelligent water tank
➤Ideal for Pet hair
➤2-in-1 Vacuuming and Mopping
➤Multiple Cleaning Modes
➤Enhanced Suction Inlet
➤Big 750ml Dustbin
➤Ideal for Pet Hair, Hard Floor
|BoostIQ, Powerful performance, slim(2.85”); 100 minute runtime||cordless, bagless||Good for Pet Hair, Self-Charging, Wi-Fi Connected, Works with Alexa, Carpets & Hard Floors|
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
We like it so much, we even named this little guy. Even though his big brother might be more powerful, he does a good job on most surfaces. We have hardwood in most of our home, with throw rugs and tile. There are times he gets stuck on cords, but 99% of the time he does what he is supposed to.
We only tried the wet cycle once, and it seemed to work well, but our main purpose for this unit is to cut down on the amount of housework we need to do. You are not supposed to add soaps to the water tank, because while it can still function with soap, it isn't going to clean the soap up unless you then run it 2-3x over the same area with a fresh tank of water. Otherwise, your floor will be sticky. If you're looking for a wet mop primarily (we weren't because we have hardwood floors), you probably need something like this robot wet mop instead: http://amzn.to/2jbfFOC
Cons: He isn't always great at finding his charging station on his own, but that isn't an issue for us, and it is probably our fault because we tucked it away so it is inconspicuous.
We've told our friends about this more than once, and would definitely recommend the iLife Robot Vacuum Cleaner. Feel free to ask me questions below...happy to help.
This is the best cleaning robot ever. I don't personally own a Roomba but have seen them work. This thing is almost identical, but at the fraction of the cost. This thing is definitely worth it! It vacuums and it mops (with some adjustments). This review is based off of non-carpeted flooring only!
I have the robot vacuum work about once a day in my medium sized room and it will always have in its canister a bunch of hair and at least 2 2-3 inch in diameter dust bunnies. It tends to get wedged under arch type furniture (near the ground of course). The robot seems to be afraid of its charging base; it won't go near it (approximately 0.5-1 meters / 2-3 feet), which kinda sucks for me cause it fits perfectly under my desk with the charging base, but now he (yes it is a he!) won't clean under except when he leaves the base. All in all, his vacuuming skills are pretty good! He'll also return to his base with no problems unless he gets stuck on something.
I had it mop today, and it behaves practically the same as vacuuming except it is much quieter and works kinda funny. You essentially fill up the water tank and (the instructions say only add water) I added a little Mr. Clean because it feels cleaner and smells better. It mops almost identically to how it vacuums.
- Dang good for about $140 (can easily find it for that price at other retailers if it isn't that much on Amazon).
- Mops decently. The mop can also be taken off and thrown in the wash if you like it clean clean. Might need a steam mop to follow this puppy when he's done.
- Vacuums like crazy! It's dang good.
- He can push heavy objects. Probably up to 30-40 pound objects if he gets stuck or wedged in them. He got wedged under a portable AC and he moved it a good 2-4 inches to free himself.
- Seems to vacuum for about 2-3 hours on max on a full charge.
- I usually put the charging base on top of something once in a while so that he will vacuum everywhere, since he doesn't vacuum near the base. He will usually roam around for about 30-60 minutes when he's done vacuuming looking for the base, he will eventually find it no problem unless he gets stuck on something.
- Never put the charging base near an intersection of a pathway, otherwise he will never cross it and be stuck in one quadrant while vacuuming.
===== Update: August 29, 2016 ===== (the last paragraph is a tl;dr)
So, how has the ILIFE V5s working for me after about 3.5 months now. I have to say that it has its quirks (will talk about it below) when compared to a Roomba. Overall, I'd still rate the ILIFE V5s a 5/5. Why?
- It cleans my floor regularly. Has worked predictably and reliably since the day I got it.
- The replacement parts can be bought affordably from Amazon. (4 brushes, 2 filters, and 2 mop pads all for $14.99 at the time of this review).
- It was much cheaper than a Roomba. I think the cheapest Roomba on sale can be bought at about $400 (at the time of this review). I picked the ILIFE V5s up from a Chinese e-retailer for about $140 (after shipping).
- I can send the V5s to vacuum and forget it. Usually, before I leave my room, I set it and forget it. When I come back, 9/10 times I'll find it on the charging base. Usually it's user error that'll prevent him from getting back to the base (i.e., A cable is lying on the floor and he gets stuck on it, or I block the base with furniture).
- Navigation: I know some of my friends will say a Roomba navigates with intelligence (i.e., it can navigate your house and it kind of memorizes it), the V5s, seems to work with heuristics. That is, it tends to roam the room a little first, then clean the outside, roam, outside, roam etc. until the battery dies. It works effectively but if it is charged with cleaning a WHOLE floor, I think it might forget where its base is in a larger apartment / floor of a house.
- Getting stuck: he only seems to get stuck on arch type furniture. He doesn't get stuck easily except with mopping (see next comment). If he gets stuck he often will stay there and attempt to free himself a little, but then just let his battery die after that, if you don't rescue him in the next few hours. He will also repeatedly attempt to enter his base, but if there is something off to the side that triggers his bumper while he tries to park he'll reverse and attempt to park in the base repeatedly. Sometimes he will attempt to correct by going to the left or right but most the time he will fail to navigate around the object and will eventually die trying to return to the base (reversing and trying to park until battery dies).
- Mopping: it mops well and there isn't much to say about it. The only problem as the V5s ages when he mops is that his wheels seem to lose grip, so when he mops on a wet floor, he gets stuck much more easily than normal. For instance, if he has mopped the area and makes a second pass while the floor is still wet, he can get stuck on the wall because his wheels don't provide him with enough grip to hit the wall and activate his bumper; thereby, getting stuck on the wall (or furniture, or pretty much anything he hits gently).
- Bumping things: he can hit objects quite hard if his proximity sensors don't pick it up. For example if he hits a chair at an angle (his proximity sensors appear to be at about the 11 and 1 o'clock positions if the 12 is the path he is traveling forward in), and the chair is at his 12, he will smack the chair leg with full force. While most furniture this won't matter but if you have delicate items or something heavy on a night stand that isn't against a wall when he hits it, it can knock over some things. This does pose as a potential risk but one will learn over time that the V5s can be left unattended (I don't recommend doing this till you stay nearby the first handful of times you send the V5s to work).
I still love my V5s. I haven't had any battery problems or functioning problems. Most issues I lined out are usually human error and normal wear and tear of the item. Few quirks with getting him to work, but once you learn them the V5s is definitely worth the investment. I have seen other Chinese Roomba-like robots, and I have to say the V5s was definitely worth every penny. I've seen other Chinese Roomba-like robots go for about $100-120, and they are definitely not worth even half their price in headaches and how inefficient they are at vacuuming. So, I have to say despite the VERY MINOR quirks I've had with the V5s, it is definitely worth it for $140. I would highly recommend this item and would recommend anyone who is considering a cheaper alternative to the Roomba pick this up.
As for the mopping feature though, I can't say as I'm overly impressed. It does fine in a smaller area--like if I block off the kitchen from the rest of the house and force it to only mop that room--but the lack of "virtual wall" to keep it off the carpeted areas makes it too much of a hassle to use. The mopping pad can become dirty quickly, and there is simply no way for the machine to "rinse" it, so it ends up just smearing a dirty cloth around after a while. It works okay if you're there and can stop the machine occasionally to rinse the pad yourself, but I personally prefer to just mop the floors myself. It's cleaner that way.
Just as a vacuum though, this unit is great. And even the mop feature is acceptable for a small area. I have recommended this brand to friends and family who want a vacuum robot, but are aghast at the price of the Roomba. I have a friend who has one of those, and I can see absolutely no difference in the job that her $600+ Roomba does over my under $200 ILIFE.
Top international reviews
Because of the lack of instructions I left the mopping plate on first time I used it and got fluff stuck to the Velcro until I realised that you should take it off. Really glad I bought it and it is great for under the bed. It did turn back from the stairs but on one accession went over while I was there to catch it so I will barricade it in future.
Unfortunately, the instructions were in Chinese. On asking for an English User Manual,
I was advised that it was simple to use & given minimal instruction by e-mail. I really wanted to keep this product, so, to help anyone
eles out with the same problem, I have used Google to request a User Manual for the I Life Model V5s Pro in English. I have now been able
to print the English user instructions out and now have trouble shooting, cleaning & remote control information, wonderful!!
So, I have confidently now used my cleaner in the dry mode and it is great! Got to have a go with the moping yet.
Three Stars are for prompt delivery & product.
It would start on the time I have set it... and it would work up until the battery ran low and then goes back to the station.
BUT after few months it stopped working when the timer was set and I had to turn it on manually each time.
Suction of the vacuum is good and not too loud. Successful cleaned my room, and after my cat and dog fur showers.
Komischer Adapter zum laden. Macht einen billigen Eindruck