Other Sellers on Amazon
+ Free Shipping
3 Year Asurion Floorcare Extended Protection Planfrom Asurion, LLC
- Covers mechanical and electrical breakdowns.
- No deductibles or hidden fees. Shipping included on all repairs. Fully transferable.
- Easy claims process online 24/7. If we can't fix it, we will send you an Amazon e-Card reimbursement for your product purchase price.
- Plan term and coverage begins at the end of the manufacturer's labor warranty. Plan is fully refunded if canceled within 30 days.
- Plan contract will be emailed from Asurion within 24 hours of purchase. This will not ship with your product.
ILIFE V3s Robotic Vacuum Cleaner with Smart Auto Cleaning Dry Mopping Remote control for Pets Hair
|Price:||$169.00 + $8.44 shipping|
|You Save:||$30.99 (15%)|
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- With pet hair care technology, focus on picking up hairs, dirt, debris.
- Low profile design to clean under beds, sofa where dirt hides.
- Self-charging, programmable schedule, smart sensors for anti-bump, avoid dropping.
- Ideal for hard wood floor. Easy operation with remote control, or auto clean all at one touch.
- Auto, spot, edge and schedule cleaning mode applied to different cleaning needs.
There is a newer model of this item:
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
ILIFE V3s is a model specially for families who keep pets. Its slim body design and pet hair care technology help thoroughly clean every corner in your house, saving more time for you to enjoy happy time with your family and pets.
-3 inch sleek slim design, allows V3s to clean more hard to reach place.
-55db around low noise during working, brings a comfortable surroundings.
-14 sets of smart sensors built in, avoids V3s bumping around or dropping off stairs.
-15mm Obstacle-climb degrees, provides a multi-Floor Surface Cleaning.
-2600mah fade-free battery, delivers a 100 minutes around constant cleaning.
-4 cleaning modes for choosing, easy operation on remote control or just touch “clean” on V3s.
Color: Pearl white
Body size:11.8 x 3 inch
Filteration : primary
Dust bin capactity:0.3L
Pet hair Care:Yes
Body control:Touch screen
Charging type:Auto charging/Manual charging
Package contents:robot vacuum x1,User manual x1,remote control x1,extra filter x1,extra sides brush x1,cleaning brush x1,AC adapter x1, Charging dock x1,mop cloth x1.
Founded in 2007, ILIFE has been developing on robotic vacuum cleaners for nearly a decade.
With a strong R&D team, ILIFE independently develop products from ID design, hardware, and software to mechanical housing, now ILIFE possesses numerous patented technologies in robotic vacuum industry, serving as one of china’s leading enterprises for robotic vacuum from R&D support to manufacturing capability.
All products are assured to be high quality control passed, and with international FCC CE ROHS Certificate, environmentally in harmony with your home.
In ILIFE, our top priority is product quality as well as user experience, and we are always devoted to continuous improvement.
Our vision is to bring each innovation into daily life, free people from onerous house chores, and give people more free time to enjoy a life of leisure.
Easy and Efficient
- All that needs to do is a click on CLEAN button.
- Remote control offers more clear options for your particular needs.
- A schedule makes daily cleaning more convenient.
- Spot mode easily handles floors with heavy fur or hair.
- Front obstacle sensors with Tpu bumper let V3s avoid barrier and protect your furniture.
- A full suit of cliff sensors keep the robot from falling off stairs.
- Barrier-cross height of 10mm max, while climbing for 15 degrees max.
- Automatically docks and recharges
Important tips in daily use
- Remove the mop holder in houses with carpets or on cluttered floor. Use dry mopping function only on flat hard floors.
- Clear up excess clutters on floor before cleaning (e.g. cables, bar stools, etc.).
- Put charging dock in a wide open area.
- Multi home base use for one robot is supported, helping robot find home base more easily.
- Empty dust box and clean filter after each use.
- Replace a new filter every month.
Compare with similar items
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Note to self: never, I repeat, NEVER get dark wood floors if you have dogs, cats, kids, a husband, ever walk outside then return inside, insurance that doesn't cover mental health counseling that you'll need after noticing yet another piece of 'dust' on your floor approximately 13 seconds after you finish cleaning... (TRUST ME, DONT DO IT!)
I never seemed to be able to vacuum enough and it was always a dusty mess under my furniture and the rarely used kitchen table, but since I have had this wonderful machine I can walk barefoot in my house and never see tumbleweeds anymore! It is sparkly clean and dust free even under all my furniture! My house feels so CLEAN.
The dust bin is a good size and the battery lasts for over an hour and a half. I was also surprised at how quiet it is. I can talk on the phone or watch TV without any issues while it's running. I got rid of my shaggy rug and got a low pile rug just so that this beautiful creature can clean without getting tangled (we all sacrifice little things for those we love). It works fantastic on my wood floors, tile and low pile rugs. It gets into the corners great.
The first week or so it got stuck a lot and wedged itself in a few places, but it seems to learn and map the area better each time I use it. Now it rolls around my house and weaves through all my furniture legs like its on a mad dash through an obstacle course.
I love the blue lights, they remind me of eyeballs, lol.
The only con with this is it has literally NEVER found its way back to the charging station on its own. I'm not sure if it's because I have such a large area and the charging station is tucked under a table or what, but if cleaning my entire house only requires me picking the vacuum up once a day and manually returning it to the charging station, I'll gladly oblige!! (Besides, I have to empty the dust bin anyways!) Plus, gives me an excuse to hug this machine once a day.
I never, ever imagined this would clean so well with three of the worst shedding dogs in the planet, but my floors look new and spot free all the time now. The dogs now lay on the ground while the vacuum bumps into them and works it's way around their lazy rumps. I'm hoping to work out some type of strategy where the vacuum actually somehow rolls over the dogs and sucks their fur directly from the source before it can make it to the floor. I'll update this review if I have success, lol.
THANK YOU ILIFE!!!
The only problem I have with my new beloved is that it doesn't like to return to the charging station. I will make the excuse for it that it travels a long way around my house and the poor baby probably gets lost when it's been cleaning for a couple hours and just wants to rest. But it gives me something to do when I get home from work, I get to go on a robot hunt!
Overall, it's easy to dump out the dirt and mini legos from the trap, and there aren't as many annoying brushes to have to pull hair out of after every cleaning cycle (boo Roomba!), leaving me more time to do the important things in life, like heckling my dog.
In design, this unit is very similar to the Roomba. But the ILIFE engineers have improved over the Roomba in many ways. Before I get started, I must point out that ALL these things get themselves stuck from time to time. I read some reviews about the ILIFE always getting stuck, but it happens – even to the Roombas. So, at least in my experience, the ILIFE is no more or less prone to getting itself in a jam than my old Roomba 360. That said I find that it vacuums just as well (if not better) than our Roomba 360 did and its collection bin is about the same size so it cleans just as effectively. Also - it does NOT fall down stairs (I tested this thoroughly). Here are all the things that the I-LIFE does better than the Roomba 360:
1. The Roomba had two beater bars that needed frequent cleaning, forcing you to pop open a ‘cage’ in the undercarriage, remove the (dusty) two bars and then pull out mounds of filthy dog hair with your bare hands. This unit has no such thing and all the hair and dust gets sucked into the collection chamber. Since I have mostly hardwood floors with only one Oriental rug to deal with, this is a big plus for me. NOTE: If I had lots of carpets to worry about, this would be a big MINUS because it doesn't clean carpets as effectively. But in my case, with hardwood floors, it’s a very good advantage over the Roomba.
2. The Roomba has a pivoting caster in the front that managed to collect a LOT of dog hair and also required frequent cleaning. It was very difficult to get clean and so was frequently jammed up. You had to pop it out of its holder to get all the hair out and repeated popping-out operations resulted in the small pins that hold the caster to the chassis becoming worn, causing the caster to be loose and fall out. This unit has something similar but for some reason collects nowhere near the amount of hair the Roomba did and cleans up much easier. The hair just pulls right out.
3. The ILIFE comes with a remote control. At first I thought this was an interesting but useless addition. However, when/if the bot gets itself stuck under something, you can walk around with the remote clicking on the ‘wake’ button until it hears you and then beeps at you, making finding it quite simple. I can’t tell you how many times I’ve had lengthy searches under couches and tables trying to find the old stuck Roomba.
4. The ILIFE is much gentler when it comes to bumping into things. The old Roomba could slam quite forcefully into table legs and such, but the ILIFE seems to have better sensors for slowing itself down. Note that this *may* be caused by the age of my Roomba before its death and the fact that repeated trips across a dusty floor, slamming into things and scratching its optical sensor could have diminished the sensor’s collision detection.
5. The ILIFE seems to be able to find its way home to its charging base much better than the Roomba ever did. I used to have to pick up the Roomba and park it right in front of the home charging base for it to find it. With the ILIFE I can hit the home button on the remote and it stops vacuuming (which means it gets a LOT quieter) and quietly rolls itself around until it picks up the infrared beacon of the home base.
6. The ILIFE has two 'whiskers' that brush debris into the vacuum port under the unit. The Roomba only has one.
So – I recommend the ILIFE over the Roomba 360. Save yourself some money and get a better product to boot.