ILOVA 4K HDMI Switch 5 Port Video Switcher Supports 3D Full 1080P Ultra HD HDMI Splitter with IR Remote
|Price:||+ $1.99 shipping|
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- 4K HDMI Switch has 6 ports, 5 ports for input and 1 port for output. It can connect 5 HDMI sources to 1 HDMI display or connect 1 HDMI source to toggle between 5 displays.
- Long distance transmission: 4K HDMI Switch using AWG26 HDMI 1.4 version of the standard cable, which supports high bandwidth 3.4Gbps data transmission. The input trasmission distance is up to 15 meters and the output up to 5meters distance.
- Range of applicability: 4K HDMI Switch supports high resolution input-4K. Supports 3D, HD, Blu-ray, HD-DVD, Xbox, digital satellite and cable boxes.
- With the memory function, when restart or reconnect, you can revert to the last connected state.
- Use the infrared remote control switch to switch the five-way signal source freely. RS-232 control system can also use the five-way signal source for free switching.
Customers also viewed these products
More to consider from our brands
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
1.The HDMI mini switcher not only has the key-press-switching functionm,but also has the inteligent function.
2.The HDMI Amplifier nimi switcher routes high definition video and digital audio from any one of the several sources to display units . All input accommodate the connections of the high definition video sources simultaneously. compatible well for HD-DVD.
3.The output sends the high definition audio/video signals to a high definition display.
1.Supports 12-bit deep color full 1080p ultra HD
2.Multifunciton on switching : intelligent or mechanical
3.Supports with HDML1.4b
4.High performance up to 3.4G
5.Maintain high resolution video-beautiful, sharp HDTV resolutions up to 1080p, 2k, 1440p graphics and computer resolutioms up to 4k*2k are easily achieved
Top reviews from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
I tested the signal integrity using a Teledyne LeCroy quantumdata 780E, and it passed the functional test.
Honestly, the bigger issue for me, though, is that the auto-switch function doesn't seem to always work. I think this is probably more due to which devices I have hooked up on which input, but I often have to use the remote to get it to work.
All in all, a very good value.