Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: IMAGE Quick Rapid Camera Single Shoulder Sling Belt Neck Strap For Digital SLR Sony Pentax Panasonic Olympus Camera
Amazon Vehicles Up to 80 Percent Off Textbooks Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Songs of Summer Fire TV Stick Happy Belly Coffee Totes Shop now Amazon Cash Back Offer conj2 conj2 conj2  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis GNO Shop Now

on September 10, 2014
You really get what you pay for with this strap. I have a different system on two Nikon D90 cameras that is pretty good except for plastic clips, so I decided to try this for a newly purchased Nikon D7100 because it had a metal clip. After living with it for a few weeks, I can honestly say that I don't like it.

The padded shoulder strap with storage compartments is great. It was truly one of the selling points and I like it very much and I wish I had that on my other cameras. The styling looks better online than it does in person, but it's still more than okay while the styling on the other system that I use is rather cheap-looking. What upsets me about this item is the cheap quality of the rather narrow webbing, that the strap is only sewn on to the shoulder strap at one end so it could potentially come apart and drop the camera, and the incredibly cheap carabiner that holds the strap to the single attachment point to the camera. Of all the faults in this system, it's the carabiner that galls me the most. The carabiner in this system can't be screwed tight and tends to unscrew one way or the other all by itself while you walk. I also don't like how the strap is too wide to fit through the channel cut into the base mount for that purpose. It's like the designer of the base mount didn't talk to the designer who specified the (rather narrow) strap.

I've upgraded the strap to include two of a competitor's screw-lock carabiners and I've placed the cheap plastic cam locks in different places than they were originally to hopefully catch the strap should one fail and I feel somewhat more confident about this piece but even though I am still well shy of the cost of a name-brand strap, I can't in conscience recommend this to any but the most casual user.
on July 24, 2014
It works by itself. If you want to use it with a camera on top of a tripod, it makes the camera on top wobbles. That is because the design of the big screw nob is not good. The surface that is in contact with the tripod seat is supposed to be wide and flat, but it is not. That makes the camera on top is not as stable as it should be.

If you are going to use just as a camera band by itself, not in between a camera and a tripod, it works fine. But that defeats the purpose of this strap, which is designed to be mounted on top of a tripod with the camera.
on June 12, 2014
Are there more expensive shoulder slings out there? Yes. And there are more with more features. But for the price, you get one heck of a nicer strap/sling than you are given with your dslr when you purchase the camera new. Based on value for price, this is a no brainer. You can easily carry your camera on your side and with much more comfort. My wife is wacking me upside the head, while saying "come on Mcfly," for not getting this sooner.
on November 18, 2013
This sling/strap is easy to use and is comparable to the more expensive ones. Doesn't get in the way of the eye piece, especially when I turn the camera at different angles. The storage in the neck pad is great for an extra battery and SD card. And the price really makes this worth while.
on January 3, 2016
Not worth even the small price if you plan to use it on and OM micro 4/3 camera or if you want to actually use the zippered pocket to hold stuff you wish to keep. Not good for small cameras. I have an Olympus OM-5 ii. From the get go, it was a misfit. The attachement screw was so long that it bottomed out in the tripod socket making it impossible to get the base plate to seat tightly against the camera. I fixed that by grinding down the mounting screw - easy enough. Once done, it seemed to work fine. The key is "seemed to work fine." After a few days use I discovered that the adjustment clips would come loose regularly, the zipper on the strap pocket (a really good idea poorly executed) would unzip from normal movement and cause me to lose a flash card and almost the battery I had in it. Ok, who needs a small pocket on the strap anyway. The killer was when I went to mount my long panasonic zoom on my camera. No Go. The base plate is too large, blocking the Panasonic zoom from mating with the mounting flange on the camera body, what is with that? It was specifically advertised to work with my OM5, but not with large zooms?? I would have overlooked the rest of the stuff, but this was the killer.
on July 2, 2014
Seems like a quality strap, the adjusting part is a bit cumbersome but the hardware is surprising robust for the cost

I also really enjoy that you can put it on a tripod etc without removing the bottom plate, that's a nice feature
on September 11, 2015
I rate this item very highly I have even used it as a ar15 sling and it held up very good but I switched over to a riffle sling only because of the quick connect.. The quick connect on a riffle sling is easier to use on a ar15 where as this sling tends to be a little snug and made for a camera and the same goes on a riffle sling on a camera.

I purchased this for my Nikon D7000 but it looked so much like a riffle sling that I tried it and it worked out great but like I said the quick connect was very different so I went back to a riffle sling.

It's a tuff little rig and I feel this is the best bang for the buck sling for a camera. if it can hold a fully loaded riffle or a shotgun then I see no issues holding a camera. Is it as good as the more expensive slings as far as toughness .... I think the quick connect could be improved so I purchased a connector at HD and I like it. Also it does not have that strap that goes underneath you arm I still rate this sling 5 stars for camera use.

I purchased 2 total since it was such a great deal I ordered one at first and then discovered how nice it was so I ordered another.
on November 4, 2015
This is exactly what I have wanted/needed for a long time. The base plate is metal, with a good grippy rubber to contact the bottom of the camera. The carabiner type clip has a twist lock to prevent accidental un-latch. The padded part of the sling is high quality. The strap part of the sling is acceptable - it would leave me with a little more peace of mind if the strap was slightly thicker/heavy duty, but it's definitely serviceable. The carabiner part of the strap can traverse the strap allowing you to draw up the camera without needing to unclip it. Of course the camera can be unclipped fairly fast for unrestricted use, but it's a little more time consuming to reclip - which I'm OK with because it's all about getting the camera up/out fast to get 'that shot'. I've seen similar systems for almost 3-4x as much, and without much advantage over this system. Overall, would purchase again.

I would love if they sent me one of these for my review! How do I sign up for that?
on February 9, 2015
the strap is very poorly made, the way it is only connected once to the actual pad and the other end is completely straight with no stitching or anything on the end for it to catch. so when the very very cheap plastic clips decide to open there is very little from the whole thing coming undone.

i was walking with the camera at my side at a slow pace when i heard a loud and expensive clunk on the ground, it was my 2000 dollar camera with another 1000 dollars of glass on the front. the strap didn't snap and nothing broke, the entire nylon bit just undid itself.

luckily the strap is designed so if it does fail the camera lands full force on the ground with the lens taking all of the damage. thank god i had a uv filter (which is now completely shattered and mangled) on my lens or else this would have been a way bigger problem.

i threw the strap in the nearest garbage can and carried my camera for the rest of the night.

absolutely terrible.
on January 19, 2016
I really like this camera strap. It keeps my camera secure while also allowing me easy access to take pictures. I recently took it on a trip throughout Mexico and it was a great addition. My only complaint is that if you are tall it doesn't extend as much as I thought it would. While it was the perfect length for me (5'8") my boyfriend, who is 6'1", found it to be uncomfortable at times because it didn't extend to his hips. Still, it's a great product.