|Item Weight||7.48 pounds|
|Package Dimensions||12.9 x 8.1 x 6 inches|
|Batteries||8 Lithium ion batteries required. (included)|
|Power Source||Rechargeable Battery|
|Battery Cell Type||Lithium Ion|
IMALENT MS18 Brightest Flashlight 100,000 Lumens, 18pcs Cree XHP70 2nd LEDs,Long Throw Up to 1350 meters Waterproof Powerfull Torch, with OLED Display and Built-in Cooling Tools
|With Deal:||$569.45 & FREE Shipping. Details & FREE Returns|
|You Save:||$100.50 (15%)|
5% extra savings coupon applied at checkout.
Sorry. You are not eligible for this coupon.
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- SUPER BRIGHT: The MS18 is the brightest powerful flashlight in the World. With a solid build and blinding brightness, MS18 rechargeable flashlight comes with 18pcs Cree XHP70 2nd high lumens LEDs, max output is up to 100,000 lumens, and the max beam distance is up to 1350 meters (Nearly 4429ft). Good for power outage, camping, hiking, caving, exploring etc.
- SUPER BRIGHT WIDE BEAM & 9 MODES: Ultra wide beam effortlessly illuminates a whole room or backyard. It is 50 times brighter than car lights. 9 settings replace the need for multiple flashlights:(700lm/2000lm/5000lm/10,000lm/22,000lm|30,000lm/60,000lm/100,000lm/Strobe). And this led flashlight is powered by a rechargeable battery pack (included) which helps save the battery cost and is very environmental friendly. Makes for a practical addition to any household or emergency kit.
- OLED Display: digital screen of the bright flashlight will display its electricity level, then we know clearly how much power of battery is still there.
- TOUGH & SMART DESIGN: This MS18 powerful flashlight is rechargeable, made of high performance aluminum alloy, sturdy and durable,designed to be virtually indestructible. First flashlight with heat pipe cooling system(cooling fans), ensure the high performance and longer runtime on high output. and is IP68 waterproof and dustproof, which make the flashlight more durable and tough.
- Friendly Service: We offer Five-Year warranty and friendly customer service. For first use, please take out the battery protection pcs.(it is between flashlight head and battery pack). If any confusion, pls contact us by amazon message. We are happy to have this chance to help you.
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
- MS18 super bright light---Illuminate the world
- Utilizes 18 pieces US CREE XHP70 XHP70 2nd LEDs , with a lifespan of up to 50,000 hours and a maximum output up to 100,000 lumens.
- Built-in safety self testing intelligent charging circuit, convenient,fast and safe. Eight levels which can be exchanged quickly and instant Turbo.
- Built-in switch indicator lights, easy to find the switch in the darkness.
- High efficiency constant current circuit will maintain constant brightness.
- Built-in thermal control module will automatically adjust the brightness output, keep using comfortably.
- Combination of toughened ultra-clear mineral and anti-reflective coating glass Aluminum OP reflector.
- Aerospace-grade aluminum alloy body, wear-resistant Type III hard-anodized surface treatment.
For first use, please take out the battery protection pcs.(it is between flashlight head and battery pack).
Screw it as tightly as you can, as the flashlight need high current, so if not tight enough, it won't be able to pass it's current.
Do charge the batteries before you use.
Charging 8pcs 21700 batteries will take out 4 hours 25 minutes.
Screw in the end cap after you charged it.
Compare with similar items
Top reviews from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
My fiance had a flashlight, but it sucked...so I bought a consumer spotlight that put his flashlight to shame. Not to be outdone, he purchased another flashlight (the brightness of his new flashlight reminded me of those mini flashlights that come with the free keychains that you get in the mail sometimes)...
Needless to say, my spotlight was still significantly brighter.
After grumbling for a while and deciding that he would not be outdone - he spent hundreds on this spotlight.
Well, he finally won...
On my back deck - with this spotlight, I can:
1. See my neighbors through their bedroom curtains
2. See the big warts hanging off the butts of our visiting deer
3. See China
It's like having the sun in the palm of your hand.
I have graciously lost this contest...but will still use my original spotlight when I knit or for other smaller tasks.