3-Year Home Improvement Extended Protection Planfrom SquareTrade
- What's Covered: mechanical and electrical failures during normal use, 100% parts and labor
- Get fast repairs or replacements from SquareTrade, an Allstate company
- 24/7 customer support, free shipping for all repairs, no deductibles or hidden fees
- Cancel anytime, full refund in first 30 days, fully transferable with gifts
- SquareTrade Protection Plans are only valid for new or Amazon certified refurbished products purchased at Amazon in the last 30 days. By purchasing this Protection Plan you agree to the Protection Plan Terms & Conditions (http://www.squaretrade.com/terms-standard). Your Protection Plan Terms & Conditions will be delivered via email within 24 hours of purchase
IMALENT DX80 Brightest Flashlight 32000 Lumens Powerful Flood LED Torch 8pcs CREE XHP70 2nd Generation LEDs with OLED Display Rechargeable Battery Include Best for Searching, Rescue and Night Fishing
- Most powerful flashlight: with a ridiculous output of up to 32000lumens, there's nothing is this flashlight won't illuminate. It is the "The End of Darkness".
- Features: 8pcs CREE XHP70 LED with six output levels + Strobe(Turbo mode:32000lumens, General mode:13000lm,5000lm,1500lm,500lm and 120lm); no matter the terrain, no matter the environment, your DX80 will respond to just about anyway you'd like it to.
- Special Design: OLED display, shows lumens output, voltage, charging status and overheating warning; the in-built OLED display will make sure you never miss a beat, it's status warnings, mode outputs, and other fucntionalitites will make sure that you're always in total control.
- Multipurpose: Instant Turbo mode, good for searching, rescue, survival and night fishing
- Long Lasting: Up to 6 hours (Medium-beam mode) of powerful. Rechargeable battery pack, including 8pcs original IMALENT rechargeable 18650 batteries; Our Imalent batteries are like our flashlights, it is the best in the business.
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
MEET THE IMALENT DX80
The DX80 is a compact flood flashlight, with a maximum brightness of 32,000 Lumens.
IMALENT DX80, “The End of Darkness”, is a rechargeable LED flashlight with intelligent design that focused on maximum brightness and runtime that can be applied to all kinds of environments. Its 8 pieces of American CREE XHP70 2nd generation LED make it capable of a max output of up to 32000lumens. With its advanced circuit design,the OLED display can show the output, voltage and modes,the ease of use that this brings for outdoor activities will change your world, it allows you to plan effectively, and lower the risk of ever running out of light in the dark.What can the DX80 do? Whatever you ask it to!
- High output with compact size; with a ridiculous output of up to 32000lumens, there's nothing this flashlight won't illuminate
- Six output levels + Strobe(Turbo mode:32000lumens, General mode:13000lm,5000lm,1500lm,500lm and 120lm); no matter the terrain, no matter the environment, your DX80 will respond to just about anyway you'd like it to.
- OLED display, shows lumens output, voltage, charging status and overheating warning; the in-built OLED display will make sure you never miss a beat, it's status warnings, mode outputs, and other fucntionalitites will make sure that you're always in total control.
- Instant Turbo mode, by double press the pressure switch any time; light up the dark with the Instant Turbo mode! Immediately reaching max output on the DX80 will make sure that you always have what you need a the touch of a button.
- Easily operated tactical pressure switch; similarly to the Instant Turbo mode, our easy to use pressure switch ensures that you're always in control. It's comfortable click will also make sure you always receive the feedback you need from a high performance flashlight.
- Rechargeable battery pack, including 8pcs original IMALENT rechargeable 18650 batteries; Our Imalent batteries are like our flashlights, some of the best in the business. We like to know our customers are safe and so always include our Imalent batteries with our flashlights, the best deserves the best!
- Utilizes 8 pieces of American CREE XHP70 2nd generation LEDs, with a lifespan of up to 50000 hours and a maximum output of 32000 lumens.
- The multi-functional OLED display can show various parameters and settings.
- Built-in battery pack includes 8 pcs 3000mAh high discharge performance 18650 Li-ion batteries.
- Size: 213 mm (length)*92 mm (head diameter) *50 mm (body diameter)
- Net weight(battery included):1204g
- High efficiency constant current circuit will maintain constant brightness
- Anti-reverse battery protection
- Built-in thermal control module will automatically adjust the brightness output, keep using comfortably.
- Combination of toughened ultra-clear mineral and anti-reflective coating glass
- Aluminium OP reflector
- Aerospace-grade aluminium alloy body, wear-resistant Type III hard-anodized surface treatment
- IPX-8 standard waterproof (2 metres submersible)
- 1.5m impact resistant
- Tail stand function
What's in the box?
Our DX80 comes with the following Standard Accessories:
- US or EU plug charger
- User Manual
- Rechargeable Battery pack
Imalent DX80 size
Length: 213mm Head diameter: 92mm Body diamter: 50mm Weight(battery included): 1204g
Beam distance: 806m
Peak Beam intensity: 162600cd
IMALENT DX80 output levels
Turbo output: 32000-7000 lumens,runtime: 3+82 minutes.
High output: 13000-7000 lumens, runtime:10+120 minutes.
Middle High: 5000 lumens, runtime: 2hours 9 minutes.
Middle output: 1500lumens, runtime: 7hours.
Middle low output: 500lumens, runtime: 22hours.
Low output: 120lumens, runtime: 60hours
Tips about this flashlight
Water proof: IPX-8 Impact resistance: 1.5m
1. Take out the battery protection pcs(it is on the battery pack head)
2. Screw it as tightly as you can, as the flashlight need high current, so if not tight enough, it won't be able to pass its current.
3. If it doesn't work, use cloth to clean the contact parts like battery pack and the copper rings inside the flashlight head.
4. When press the button, make sure it is just click but not hold it as hold it for 1 second will be turn it off, so the flashlight will not turn on when you hold it.
5. Do charge the batteries before you use
6. Press and hold the switch button for 3 seconds to lock or unlock it, but we do suggest loose the battery pack to avoid accidently turn on.
Utilizes 8 pieces of Amaerican Cree XHP70 2nd generation LEDs, with a lifespan of up to 5000 hours and a maximum output of 3200 lumens.
One handed control
Press and hold the MODE switch for 1 second to lock, press and hold it for1 second again to unlock.
There is a gasket in the flashlight. Please remove the gasket before use.