|Item Weight||1.19 pounds|
|Product Dimensions||7.8 x 3.86 x 0.87 inches|
|Is Discontinued By Manufacturer||No|
|Style||Smart power strip|
|Item Package Quantity||1|
|Number Of Pieces||1|
|Cord Length||5 Feet|
|Plug Format||A- US style|
|Special Features||4 AC outlets + 4 USB ports|
Consider these available items
Smart Power Strip, IMILLET Wifi Power Strip Surge Protector Compatible with Alexa Google Home IFTTT with 4 Outlet 4 USB Charging Port and 5ft Cord Alexa Smart Plug
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- 【Sync with Alexa/Echo】This wifi power strip work with Amazon Alexa Echo and Google Home by voice controll. The 4 smart outlets can be individually controlled by Smart Life app with Amazon Echo
- 【4 AC Outlets + 4 USB Charging Ports】Equipped with 4 smart outlets and 4 USB charging port with 5FT extendable power cord and indicator lights for travel, home or office, provide a convenient power supply for home appliances such as fan, water dispenser, electric pot, TV, humidifier, lights, holiday decorating lights
- 【Smart Control】Easy to set up in Smart Life APP via 2.4G WIFI network, and each outlet and USB port can be named individually, then voice control by Alexa/Echo.You can remote control your household appliances.You can also create timer to schedule control the smart power strip
- 【Safety & Energy Saving】This smart power strip has surge protection function, effective absorption of the sudden high voltage, protecting the connection equipment.Thick rubber coating made the smart outlet more safe.The USB ports support the fast charge
- 【Customer Service】 24 hour dedicated email customer support. If you have any questions, please contact us, we will try our best to help you. Customer is always right.
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers who bought this item also bought
More to consider from our brands
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
- Size: 7.8 x 3.9 x 1.1 inch
- Material: ABS +Fireproof
- Output Rating: 1250W
- Radio Frequency: 2.4GHZ
- AC power output: 10A
- Outlet Voltage: AC110V~240V
- USB Max Output: 2.1A
- USB Rated Voltage: 5V
Imillet Smart Power Strip
- Works with Alexa and Google Assistant
- IFTTT Compatible
- Schedule feature&Timer function
- Create Group
- Countdown function
- Share to Families
- Energy saving
- The radio frequency only support 2.4GHz. Incompatible with 5 GHz network
- 4 outlets can be controlled individually, 4 USB ports are controlled together
- Use the phone network to connect to the phone if the wifi connection does not work
How to use Smart Life App
Step 1：Download Smart Wifi App,you can download it on the ISO App Store/Google play or scan the QR code
Step 2：Register a Smart Life account and login
Step 3: Connect the smart power strip with your phone on 2.4G WIFI
Step 4: Add the device" ELECTRICAL OUTLET"
Step 5: Select the mode.Rapid blinking mode and slow blinking mode.Then schedule your appliances
When worked with an Alexa or a Google Assistant device, Imillet smart wifi plug gives you hands-free voice control over your home. Say to the household appliances loudly, he will listen to you
As long as you can connect to the network, Imillet smart power strip can turn your home appliances on and off using the smartphone app anytime, anywhere. Keep your kids sleep and go to bed on time by control the light
You can use the Smart Life APP to create schedules/timer for connecting electronics based on your time routines, just like fan, water dispenser, electric pot,humidifier, lights, holiday decorating lights and so on
The Imillet wifi power strip is made of ABS plastic and PVC copper cable, fireproof and heat-resistant. And this smart plug UL/FCC/ROHS certified makes it more safe and more trustworthy. Our smart plug will protect you and your family
Compare with similar items
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Ignore the tiny, tiny instructions. I don't have a magnifying glass. Download the app from your app store for "Jinvoo Smart". You'll have to let it on to the same network as your Google Home or Amazon Alexa smart device. It only takes a minute or two and it will show up in the Jinvoo app.
The good? You get control over each of the four power ports. Less good is all the USB ports as managed as one: turn off the USB, and they all turn off. You can edit each of the power ports in the app to name them. It's a little tricky as the edit icon is tiny, but it's there.
I can only speak for Amazon Alexa: go into the Alexa App and add the "Smart Life" skill by Tuya Technology. When you tap "Smart Home" in Alexa, you'll see the smart power strip under whatever you've named it.
What's not awesome is the annoying red power light. I hate anything with a bright light in my bedroom and this should have the ability to disable the power light, but it doesn't. Because all the USB ports share a single 12w line they can't be individually managed - so it loses a star. Otherwise it's easy to set up and took about 5 minutes total.
Setting it up was a bit confusing at first, but only took 5 min or a little over.
Definitely works with Alexa. Working so far.
Box was slightly open when I got it, but it might’ve been shaken around in transit.
Only issue is that if you plug in large plugs, it blocks the other sockets...my light & Alexa alone blocks the middle 2 blocks :( I would need a square or single plug if I wanted to use the middle 2.
1) Which app to DL for the initial connection:
-Instructions say Smart Life (app is blue with a house & a WiFi logo)
-They recommended Jinvoo in a Q/A
It honestly doesn’t matter. Format looks the exact same on the app as well as the Alexa skill. It just asks for an email sign up,
NO PHONE NUMBER WAS ASKED.
I DL’d Smart Life per the instructions.
2) Issues connecting:
If you run into an issue connecting, hold the power button for 5 seconds. Release. Let it blink. Try again. It took me maybe 2 tries. Make sure you enter your WiFi PW because it somehow bypasses that & lets you move forward even if you haven’t entered it.
3) Connecting to Alexa:
Enable the skill that’s named the exact same as the app you chose to DL. Sign in. Go connect the plug.
Once it connects, you can delete the Smart Life or Jinvoo app. Don’t need it anymore after the initial connection from #1 since it’s on your Alexa app now.
-Light should NOT constantly blink after initial set up!!
-Strip should NOT turn off when the WiFi goes off!!
-Should NOT buzz at all!!
5) DON’T MESS WITH THE POWER BUTTON!
Says do right in the FAQ (that you might not read) to not press it on & off for more than 10 sec. You’ll have to reconnect all over again because that’s how you reset it.
Control the plug from the Alexa app or just the Echo itself.
ETA I also bought a similar outlet from Conico and it works with the same Smartlife app. They have their own app in the play store, but it's nice to have one app that can manage both, or all. Made it much more convenient. IDK why they don't tell you that some of the different brands are compatible with one app. I'm sure several of the wifi products are produced my the same company and branded for sale by different small distributors. All that to say, imillet and Conico both work with Smartlife. Also, v we just had a power outage at our vacation place. Even though we're not there, it came back online with no problems when the power returned 6 hours later.
Only issue (which would get them a 4.5 if I could) was the connection process. It took a while to figure out how to connect to the router as the instructions are a bit on the weak side. Once I got them connected, have not had an issue.
I think the company should invest in a separate button for connection purposes rather than using a one-stop-shop button for wifi connection.
Add to this the generally skeevy practice of requiring you to register your personal device and phone number with some sketchy company, and it starts to feel like a scam.
I recommend not buying this.