- Receive 1 【IMORDEN M5 wingnut screw(4pcs)】 free when you purchase $280.00 or more of 【IMORDEN product】 offered by IMORDEN. Enter code FR5UMNBC at checkout. Here's how (restrictions apply)
- Save 10% on 【IMORDEN 32'' middle slider】 when you purchase $180.00 or more of 【IMORDEN product】 offered by IMORDEN. Enter code 2CXCFVW8 at checkout. Here's how (restrictions apply)
- Save 10% on 【IMORDEN F1 follow focus】 when you purchase $150.00 or more of 【IMORDEN product】 offered by IMORDEN. Enter code G46FXKPJ at checkout. Here's how (restrictions apply)
- Save 10% on 【IMORDEN GH-01 hand grip stabilizer】 when you purchase $120.00 or more of 【IMORDEN product】 offered by IMORDEN. Enter code LR6W5ZL8 at checkout. Here's how (restrictions apply)
- Save 10% on 【IMORDEN 7'' magic arm】 when you purchase $100.00 or more of 【IMORDEN product】 offered by IMORDEN. Enter code ZPM29IHR at checkout. Here's how (restrictions apply)
- Save 10% on 【IMORDEN F-1 camera sling】 when you purchase $100.00 or more of 【Entire IMORDEN products】 offered by IMORDEN. Enter code 93JPKR7Q at checkout. Here's how (restrictions apply)
- Save 10% on 【IMORDEN S-60c Handheld Steadicam】 when you purchase $200.00 or more of 【IMORDEN Product】 offered by IMORDEN. Enter code TNQZZ64J at checkout. Here's how (restrictions apply)
- Save 10% on 【IMORDEN 5.7ft Jib Arm】 when you purchase 1 or more 【IMORDEN 48''/120cm Middle Slider】 offered by IMORDEN. Enter code Q9OOHJTB at checkout. Here's how (restrictions apply)
- Save 50% on 【IMORDEN 11" magic arm】 when you purchase 1 or more 【Any of IMORDEN camera slider/ stabilizer/ jib arm】 offered by IMORDEN. Here's how (restrictions apply)
Buy Used and Save: Buy a Used "IMORDEN 48"/120cm Ball-bearing Slider for DSLR Cam..." and save 40% off the $115.95 list price. Buy with confidence as the condition of this item and its timely delivery are guaranteed under the "Amazon A-to-z Guarantee". See all Used offers.
Other Sellers on Amazon
IMORDEN 48"/120cm Ball-bearing Slider for DSLR Camera, Phone and Gopro (Max Load: 15lbs)for Youtuber, Use on Tripod
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and Amazon Prime.
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- SMOOTH SLIDE: FOUR roller bearings under the top plate working well with two Chrome Coated Shaft in the rail can prevent rust and corrosion; Max load: 7kg/15lbs.
- TRIPOD HOLES: Both 1/4" and 3/8" mounting holes on two end sides and the middle bottom of track provide multiple mounting options. Positioned on one or two tripods.
- STABLE AND STEADY: Bubble level on top of plate. Adjustable legs with non-skid rubber feet can increase the friction between slider and ground and make the footage more stable.
- COMPATIBILITY: You could attach your camera, smartphone like iPhone and Gopro directly with 1/4'' screw on the carriage or use the 1/4'' to 3/8'' sliver screw adapter to mount a ball head or tripod head for flexible shooting.
- Note: As a gift, a 1/4" to 3/8" SILVER screw adapter is attached with the 1/4" screw on top of the carriage(the improved slider). Sometimes you need to unscrew it with tools, such as pliers. (Ps: If you received a 3/8" to 1/4" GREEN screw adapter, pls attention do NOT try to attach it with your camera. It can only hold light weight accessories.)
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Special offers and product promotions
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
From the manufacturer
Compatibilty And Versatility, Widely Used On Various Scene.
"Apply to movie camera, video camera, digital camera, action camera like gopro, or others like phone via compatible 1/4'' thread.
Use a ball/tripod head as a converter, which will be easier and more flexible for amateur and professional photographer to operate the camera while making a commercial, documentary, wedding, party, cinematic or scenic video.
Ps: If you receive a 3/8"" to 1/4"" GREEN adapter, pls do NOT try to attach it with your camera. It can only hold light accessories."
4 Roller Bearings, Let's Make More Smooth And Stable Footage.
Ultra Durable Material, Adds Strong Stability To Your Shots.
IMORDEN middle slider is characterized by heavy duty Aluminum alloy body with anode oxidation treatment and anti-scratch, anti-abrasion, high precision and high strengthen stainless steel slider rail.
4 roller bearings under the top plate working with two Chrome Coated Shafts in the rail can prevent rust and corrosion.
Tip: Move the slider at a moderate speed, and you will feel its quietness and smoothness.
- Length: 48"/120cm
- Max load: 7kg/15lbs
- Max height of feet: 2.4‘’/6cm
- Mounting hole: 1/4’’ and 3/8’’ on middle and both ends
Enviormental Carrying Bag
Size: 122x12x6(cm). Nylon carrying case with adjustable strap fits for most people. With it, you could easily carry the slider anywhere.
Rubber Feet and Bubble Level
Adjust anti-skid eagle-claw feet's height based on different level easily and make horizontal or slant picture with the help of bubble level.
1/4'' and 3/8'' Mounting Holes
Satisfy multi-angle and professional shooting demand. Horizontally, aslant or vertically on a tripod, or attached on two tripods. Mount magic arm, flash light, monitor, etc.
Make good use of the microfiber cleaning cloth.
What will you get?
-1 x 48’’ Track.
-1 x Carrying Bag.
-2 x L-shape Hexagon Wrenches.
-2 x Adjustable Legs.
-1 x Microfiber Cloth.
-1 x 1/4'' to 3/8''(3/8’’ to 1/4’’, old version) Adapter.
Maintenance Tip: Use a ultra soft microfiber cloth to wipe out dirt on the slider and also effectively clean your camera lens, glasses and etc.
Compare to similar items
|Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping|
|Sold By||IMORDEN||standbyon||Amazon.com||Amazon.com||Camera Motion Research||iTekLife|
|Color||Aluminum(middle)||Black||—||black and red||n/a||—|
|Item Dimensions||4.7 x 52 x 2.5 in||8 x 43 x 3.5 in||4.72 x 48.43 x 2.36 in||7.87 x 23.62 x 3.94 in||5.5 x 31 x 4 in||—|
IMORDEN 120cm Middle Camera Slider Dolly Track
This IMORDEN Middle 48 inch video slider is suitable for any movie camera, video camera, digital camera or other photography equipment.
It provides shake-free stability and support to cameras while shooting.
1. Length: 48"/120cm; -Max load 15lb; -Optimal load:7~13lb.
2. Includes 3/8" and 1/4" Mounting holes
3. Quick, Smooth and Precise. Easy to carry with carrying case
4. Can not only get straight horizontal shots, but also sloped on a tripod, vertically put on a tripod, used as a crane on a tripod or even attached on two tripods for professional photography.
5. Camera could be shot from different angles in filming.
6. Its eagle-claw feet design makes the slider more anti-skid and stable while filming.
-1 x 48'' Camera Slider.
-1 x Carrying Bag
-2 x L-shape Hexagon Wrench
- 1 x Microfiber Cloth
-1 x 1/4'' to 3/8'' Screw Adapter
1. Please notice the difference between Pro slider and Medium slider.
Medium Slider is more lightweight than Professional one. The most visible difference is their legs. Legs of Pro camera slider is more flexible. If you are working not with a flat surface like most real world conditions, the all-terrain spider legs can create a leveled environment.
2. One 1/4'' thread on the platform of the slider
This 1/4'' thread over the platform may directly adapt your 1/4" thread adapter on your camera. You can use a head ball or tripod head as a converter on the slider platform. It will also be easier for you to operate the camera when you make a video or a film.
3. If you get a 3/8" to 1/4" green screw adapter included in the package. Pls attention do NOT try to attach it with your camera directly. It can only hold light weight accessories.
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
This is my first slider and I was impressed with the slider right out of the box. Construction feels very sturdy, looks great, and is quite rigid though I only use on two tripods. I mounted the Manfrotto 502 Video Head MVH502AH pan fluid head to it and had a lightweight dslr and small lens attached. The slider sled comes a little loose from the factory (expected) and tightening is required before use (Please read more on that below).
Once I had the bearings tightened, the slider operates smoothly and I was able to get very good shots with my pan fluid head. Using it does require practice however. This is my first slider, chosen after extensive research, and controlling the motion without jumps and starts isn't easy. I've seen suggestions of using a rubber band to pull the slider but it didn't work for me and that might be the result of the bearings being too tight or the pan head being a little heavy. I wasn't able to get any shots completely smooth however, but Premiere Pro has a warp stabilizer and that smoothed them out well for the most part.
Improving the Smoothness:
I've seen suggestions to lubricate the rails and I will be trying some graphite on them next time I get it out. I also realized that the locking screw on the side of the sled could be adjusted to apply a little drag on the slider and that might help smooth out the travel as well. Not sure about that, and haven't tried it, but wanted to mention it. Maybe a little graphite there as well. Thinking more, loosing the bearings just a touch and using the locking screw to gently help prevent wobble (I mean very slight wobble) might be another option. I will be experimenting.
As I said above, you will need to practice and adjust the bearings a few times to find the optimal smoothness of travel. I was filming objects very close to the slider (miniatures) and making long sweeps with almost 180 degree rotation in the pan head. I don't think you can make a more challenging shoot on any non-powered slider. For a long shot, it would be much, much easier.
Adjusting the Bearings:
There are no instructions included that guide you through adjusting the bearings, nor a url directing you to a video. A YouTube search will turn up one quickly however. The sled requires partial disassembly to access the bearings and they are rotated to increase/decrease spacing between the rails (after removing a locking screw). Rotating the bearings is quite difficult; they are very, very stiff. This stiffness makes fine tuning the bearings challenging as they jump between too tight/too loose quickly. One star removed for this.
I adjusted the bearings a few times at various points along the slider during an evening of use -- trying to find the optimum balance between tight and smooth travel - and because considerable force was required to rotate them, the bearings caused small dents in the rails. While these dents were very small, I could easily feel them while moving the sled. I contacted Imorden about the problem and sent a photo showing the dents. Imorden was very responsive to my email and accepted the return along with a discount code for the purchase of a replacement. I did repurchase it as I think it is an excellent slider. Going forward I will only be adjusting the bearings at the extreme end of the slider so any possible denting will not affect it's use.
The replacement slider I purchased came with it's own dent right out of the box. It was quite significant and appears to be caused by handling at the factory -- something fell on it. Luckily it is located at the extreme end of the slider so it doesn't affect it's use. I buffed it down a bit and I'm o.k. with it. I believe this is a fluke event and I would be surprised to see another slider arrive with a dent in the rail.
Should I have wanted to replace this one also, I feel confident that Imorden would work with me to correct the situation. I'm that impressed with their customer service. Can't say enough about it.
I don't believe I could fine a better slider in this price range, especially at 48" in length. It's solid construction and bearing sled make it an excellent first slider in my opinion. I do wish adjusting the bearings was easier and I have made a few suggestions to Imorden regarding that. Importantly, Imorden needs to include adjustment instructions with the slider, as well as proper technique to avoid rail damage. Adjust the bearings at the extreme end of the rails and there shouldn't be any problem.
I'll say again that Imorden's customer service is excellent. After purchasing the replacement, they contacted me (unprompted) to see how it was working for me. Who does that these days?!?
Overall, I recommend the slider.
Lets get to it. I wasn't expecting much but after I started playing with this I was very impressed. It is very sturdy, well built and rolls very smooth and exceeded my expectations. For the price I wasn't expecting much but it definitely changed my mind. As with anything, time and patience will get you your desired results. Lets cut to the chase, Why buy THIS one instead of the other versions such as studiofx, neewer, limostudio etc..? 1) EXCELLENT customer service and great reviews. I chose this slider off the positive reviews and the good reputation with customer service. I am glad I did. Imorden is one of the few company's I can say that has decent standards in their production from my experience.
The customer service is great. Unfortunately, the first slider i received had something wrong with one of the bearings under the slider carriage. It, was aligned on the track properly and was causing for a minute amount of shake to my footage. I contacted Imorden and they immediately sent me a new slider. They apologized for the inconvenience and paid for my return so they could see what was wrong with the slider.
Let me stop here, I would rather get a faulty product in and the customer service take care of it than to get a working product in that goes bad later that customer service wont take care of. Knowing that Imorden customer service will take care of me gives confidence in there company and product. Everybody has a bad day and things happen. Don't look at what i just told you as a negative thing that effects your buying decision. You should view it positive and wan't to choose Imorden since you know that the customer service will be spot on to take of you.
But these are just words. The footage speaks for itself, be sure to check out my youtube video!