- Receive 1 【IMORDEN M5 wingnut screw(4pcs)】 free when you purchase $280.00 or more of 【IMORDEN product】 offered by IMORDEN. Enter code FR5UMNBC at checkout. Here's how (restrictions apply)
- Save 10% on 【IMORDEN S-60c stabilizer】 when you purchase 200 or more 【IMORDEN product】 offered by IMORDEN. Enter code VUTTGDFR at checkout. Here's how (restrictions apply)
- Save 10% on 【IMORDEN 32'' middle slider】 when you purchase $180.00 or more of 【IMORDEN product】 offered by IMORDEN. Enter code 2CXCFVW8 at checkout. Here's how (restrictions apply)
- Save 10% on 【IMORDEN F1 follow focus】 when you purchase $150.00 or more of 【IMORDEN product】 offered by IMORDEN. Enter code G46FXKPJ at checkout. Here's how (restrictions apply)
- Save 10% on 【IMORDEN GH-01 hand grip stabilizer】 when you purchase $120.00 or more of 【IMORDEN product】 offered by IMORDEN. Enter code LR6W5ZL8 at checkout. Here's how (restrictions apply)
- Save 10% on 【IMORDEN 7'' magic arm】 when you purchase $100.00 or more of 【IMORDEN product】 offered by IMORDEN. Enter code ZPM29IHR at checkout. Here's how (restrictions apply)
- Receive 1 [Hot Shoe Mount(2pcs)] free when you purchase 2 or more [IMORDEN 7''/11'' Magic Arm] offered by IMORDEN. Enter code 6BD75YQ8 at checkout. Here's how (restrictions apply)
- Save 10% on 【IMORDEN F-1 camera sling】 when you purchase $100.00 or more of 【Entire IMORDEN products】 offered by IMORDEN. Enter code 93JPKR7Q at checkout. Here's how (restrictions apply)
- Save 50% on this item when you purchase 1 or more 【Any of IMORDEN camera slider/ stabilizer/ jib arm】 offered by IMORDEN. Here's how (restrictions apply)
Buy Used and Save: Buy a Used "IMORDEN 11"/28cm Articulating Magic Friction Adjus..." and save 30% off the $20.00 list price. Buy with confidence as the condition of this item and its timely delivery are guaranteed under the "Amazon A-to-z Guarantee". See all Used offers.
IMORDEN 11"/28cm Articulating Magic Friction Adjustable Arm(up to 1kg/2.2lbs) for Hot Shoe Mounts Work with DSLR Camera Rig / LCD Monitor / DV Monitor / LED Lights / Flash Light / Microphone
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and Amazon Prime.
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- 11" precise and durable designed articulating magic friction arm. The max load is about 1kg/2.2lbs. https://www.amazon.com/stores/page/6C8BA9B0-7E24-4B78-BA48-41478772D9B4
- Articulating design with One Knob to lock arm in position. Variable friction control for accurate adjustment.
- Two 360° Ball Heads with 1/4" screw threads for versatility connect options. One shoe foot on the side for hot shoe mounts.
- Adjust any on-camera lightings, micphones, or monitor under 1kg. It provides shake-free stability and support to cameras while shooting
- Backed with 100% satisfaction guaranteed for quality problem; 24hx7 Customer Service Support.
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Special offers and product promotions
11inch Articulating Magic Arm
This Imorden Magic Arm can help you easily attach accessories to your camera or rig.
Ideally used to mounting monitor, LED light, LCD monitor, sound recorder and other video accessories to your DSLR camera, HDSLR camera,rail rod or shoulder mount rig.
1. Articulating design, with one knob(one tightening screw) locks all 3 joints (two ball and one friction).
Loosen the screw, move all three joints into whatever position you want
2. precise and durable design, adjustable angle and heights.
3. 360° ball heads with ¼" threads for versatility options.
4. It’s easy to mount, place and adjust any on-camera lighting and other accessories.
11 inch Magic Arm x1
1.Rolling slider dolly car, camera and IMORDEN carbon fiber slider are not included.
2. Please keep it in dry place. Prevent any drop, collision and knock.
Top customer reviews
I have to say that the replacement is so good it far exceeded all my expectations! If you're looking for a friction articulating arm, look no further because this is the real deal! I know there are other less expensive models on Amazon that look the same, however, I learned the hard way that they are definitely not the same when it comes to quality and general use. From all the "magic" arms I have personally tested thus far, this one is by far the best and the only one I would recommend.
The arm itself is constructed exceptionally well with a quality metal. It's extremely easy to use, I personally use it with a super clamp to support either a 7" screen or LED light panel and once secured in place, it's easily able to hold up either one without ever giving me any problems.
I am working on a video review to be added along with my photos. Once it is completed, I will update my review with a link. I hope this review can help and should anyone have any questions about this "magic" arm, feel free to ask & I will try and answer as best I can and in a timely manner. *** Amazon please add my pictures ***
I like this arm. The good side is that it holds heavier objects with less tightening than another cheap arm I bought off of Amazon. It just generally feels better built, and the logo helps make it look more high-quality.
I would, however, like to have seen them replace the knob with a lever. The increased torque from a lever would have made this even easier to use. Also, you can't whack the knob through to fix the end joints sticking when you loosen the arm up like you can on my slightly cheaper one. This is just because of how this one is designed, but it's worth noting. One thing they didn't fix is the tendency for the screws to loosen up easily. You can do this with a rubber gasket and a couple washers, but if they were going to improve on the design, I would have liked to see them address this. That being said, all the above issues are universal for cheap magic arms.
Over all, it's a cheap friction arm, but I'd say it's the king of cheap friction arms. If you're not going to spend over $20, I'd go with this.
The other thing that is not ideal about it is that it doesn't adjust very smoothly. The joints have little teeth to (theoretically) keep it from slipping, but these make the actual adjustment kind of a pain.
Fortunately, this is just a backup arm for me. Usually the camera package comes with enough arms for everything we will need, but it's always good to be prepared.
If you need something cheap for light work, this is fine, but on professional sets you should probably just buy a quality arm once and be done.