- Receive 1 【IMORDEN M5 wingnut screw(4pcs)】 free when you purchase $280.00 or more of 【IMORDEN product】 offered by IMORDEN. Enter code FR5UMNBC at checkout. Here's how (restrictions apply)
- Save 10% on 【IMORDEN 32'' middle slider】 when you purchase $180.00 or more of 【IMORDEN product】 offered by IMORDEN. Enter code 2CXCFVW8 at checkout. Here's how (restrictions apply)
- Save 10% on 【IMORDEN GH-01 hand grip stabilizer】 when you purchase $120.00 or more of 【IMORDEN product】 offered by IMORDEN. Enter code LR6W5ZL8 at checkout. Here's how (restrictions apply)
- Save 10% on 【IMORDEN 7'' magic arm】 when you purchase $100.00 or more of 【IMORDEN product】 offered by IMORDEN. Enter code ZPM29IHR at checkout. Here's how (restrictions apply)
- Save 10% on 【IMORDEN YT930 Fluid Head】 when you purchase 1 or more 【32''/40''/48'' Aluminum or Carbon Fiber Slider】 offered by IMORDEN. Enter code 4YBJX96K at checkout. Here's how (restrictions apply)
- Save 10% on 【IMORDEN S-60c Handheld Steadicam】 when you purchase $200.00 or more of 【IMORDEN Product】 offered by IMORDEN. Enter code TNQZZ64J at checkout. Here's how (restrictions apply)
- Save 10% on 【IMORDEN F1 camera sling】 when you purchase 1 or more 【IMORDEN 32''/40''/48'' carbon fiber slider】 offered by IMORDEN. Enter code 722PZ3EP at checkout. Here's how (restrictions apply)
- Clip this coupon to save 10% on this product when you buy from Amazon.com. Here's how (restrictions apply)
Buy Used and Save: Buy a Used "IMORDEN 32"/80cm Carbon Fiber Video Stabilization ..." and save 52% off the $107.95 list price. Buy with confidence as the condition of this item and its timely delivery are guaranteed under the "Amazon A-to-z Guarantee". See all Used offers.
IMORDEN 32"/80cm Carbon Fiber Video Stabilization Camera Slider(Up to 6kg/13.2lbs)DSLR Rail Dolly Track Film Making Kit for Youtuber, Works with Canon, Sony, Nikon Camera,Phone, Gopro and Tripod
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and Amazon Prime.
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- 1.Ultra-light: With the high quality carbon fiber rails, the slider is extremely sturdy and ultra portable compared with aluminum camera slider and other sliders. Weight: 1.2kg/2.64lbs. Max load: 6kg/13.2lbs.
- 2.Silent and smooth: Six roller bearings snuggle up to carbon fiber rails arranged in triangle under the carriage, designed for ultra stable, silent and smooth movement. It can also prevent rust and corrosion in some special environment.
- 3.Attaching with cameras versatility: 1/4'' screw on the top of carriage for attaching your camera, phone bracket or gopro adapter directly. Achieve fluid footage while mounting with a tripod head or ball head.
- 4.Adjustable legs with rubber feet: With gear-shaped joints and locking knobs, the slider legs can rotate flexibly to a proper position and allow your camera leveling on uneven surfaces. You can also use bubble level on top of plate.
- 5. Shoot horizontally or vertically: Both 1/4" and 3/8" screw holes on two sides for attaching on two tripods horizontally and the middle bottom of track for positioning on one tripod horizontally and vertically with two different tripods screws for more stability.
Frequently bought together
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers who bought this item also bought
Special offers and product promotions
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
IMORDEN 32”/ 80cm Carbon Fiber Camera Slider
Using the superior light-weight and high-strength property of carbon fiber, IMORDEN makes the CF- series slider more lightweight, portable, and stable.
This slider weighs 2.64 pounds, has a max load capacity of 13.2lbs and supports phone, DSLR, Gopro or video cameras.
Six sealed bearings on aluminum rollers glide smoothly along the Φ22 mm carbon fiber rails and achieve stable and precise movements.
The large 5.5”x5.5”carriage with 1/4” screw and rubber cushion supports diverse cameras or ball heads and will support mounting accessories with 1/4"-20 and 3/8"-16 thread holes.
3.Rail diameter: 22mm
5.Max load: 6kg/13.2lbs
6.Carriage dimension: 139mmx139mmx35mm(5.5”x5.5”x1.4”)
7.Adjustable height of leg: 75mm ~105mm(3”~4.1”)
Smooth and Silent Sliding
Six roller bearings snuggle up to two carbon fiber rails arranged in triangle under the carriage, designed for ultra stable, silent and smooth movement. It can also prevent rust and corrosion in some special environment.
Shoot horizontally or vertically with tripod:
With 1/4" and 3/8" screw holes, slider can positioned on one tripod horizontally or vertically.
Adjustable legs with rubber feet:
With gear-shaped joints and locking knobs, the legs can rotate flexibly to a proper position and allow your camera leveling on uneven surfaces. The bubble level on the carriage helps level the camera to the horizon.
--32"/80cm Camera Slider (1)
--Carrying Bag (1)
--L-shape Hexagon Wrench (2)
--1/4" to 3/8" screw adapter (1)
--Cleaning cloth (1)
1.Camera, tripod, tripod head and magic arm are NOT INCLUDED.
2. Pls keep the slider in dry and safe place. Use the microfiber cloth to wrap the dirt out. Prevent drop, collision and knock.
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
My biggest complaint about the slider was the 3/8 to 1/4 adapter that shipped with it. I have provided photos; the adapter lacked a means of removing it once it became in my video head.
When all is said, it seems solid and well made, I look forward using it on many of my projects. I feel that the Imorden made such a solid item that I have just placed on order for the IMORDEN Carbon Fiber Mini Jib arm and with be please if it is of the same quality.
This is my first slider and I was impressed with the slider right out of the box. Construction feels very sturdy, looks great, and is quite rigid though I only use on two tripods. I mounted the Manfrotto 502 Video Head MVH502AH pan fluid head to it and had a lightweight dslr and small lens attached. The slider sled comes a little loose from the factory (expected) and tightening is required before use (Please read more on that below).
Once I had the bearings tightened, the slider operates smoothly and I was able to get very good shots with my pan fluid head. Using it does require practice however. This is my first slider, chosen after extensive research, and controlling the motion without jumps and starts isn't easy. I've seen suggestions of using a rubber band to pull the slider but it didn't work for me and that might be the result of the bearings being too tight or the pan head being a little heavy. I wasn't able to get any shots completely smooth however, but Premiere Pro has a warp stabilizer and that smoothed them out well for the most part.
Improving the Smoothness:
I've seen suggestions to lubricate the rails and I will be trying some graphite on them next time I get it out. I also realized that the locking screw on the side of the sled could be adjusted to apply a little drag on the slider and that might help smooth out the travel as well. Not sure about that, and haven't tried it, but wanted to mention it. Maybe a little graphite there as well. Thinking more, loosing the bearings just a touch and using the locking screw to gently help prevent wobble (I mean very slight wobble) might be another option. I will be experimenting.
As I said above, you will need to practice and adjust the bearings a few times to find the optimal smoothness of travel. I was filming objects very close to the slider (miniatures) and making long sweeps with almost 180 degree rotation in the pan head. I don't think you can make a more challenging shoot on any non-powered slider. For a long shot, it would be much, much easier.
Adjusting the Bearings:
There are no instructions included that guide you through adjusting the bearings, nor a url directing you to a video. A YouTube search will turn up one quickly however. The sled requires partial disassembly to access the bearings and they are rotated to increase/decrease spacing between the rails (after removing a locking screw). Rotating the bearings is quite difficult; they are very, very stiff. This stiffness makes fine tuning the bearings challenging as they jump between too tight/too loose quickly. One star removed for this.
I adjusted the bearings a few times at various points along the slider during an evening of use -- trying to find the optimum balance between tight and smooth travel - and because considerable force was required to rotate them, the bearings caused small dents in the rails. While these dents were very small, I could easily feel them while moving the sled. I contacted Imorden about the problem and sent a photo showing the dents. Imorden was very responsive to my email and accepted the return along with a discount code for the purchase of a replacement. I did repurchase it as I think it is an excellent slider. Going forward I will only be adjusting the bearings at the extreme end of the slider so any possible denting will not affect it's use.
The replacement slider I purchased came with it's own dent right out of the box. It was quite significant and appears to be caused by handling at the factory -- something fell on it. Luckily it is located at the extreme end of the slider so it doesn't affect it's use. I buffed it down a bit and I'm o.k. with it. I believe this is a fluke event and I would be surprised to see another slider arrive with a dent in the rail.
Should I have wanted to replace this one also, I feel confident that Imorden would work with me to correct the situation. I'm that impressed with their customer service. Can't say enough about it.
I don't believe I could fine a better slider in this price range, especially at 48" in length. It's solid construction and bearing sled make it an excellent first slider in my opinion. I do wish adjusting the bearings was easier and I have made a few suggestions to Imorden regarding that. Importantly, Imorden needs to include adjustment instructions with the slider, as well as proper technique to avoid rail damage. Adjust the bearings at the extreme end of the rails and there shouldn't be any problem.
I'll say again that Imorden's customer service is excellent. After purchasing the replacement, they contacted me (unprompted) to see how it was working for me. Who does that these days?!?
Overall, I recommend the slider.
Made this short HDR time-lapse (after adding the motor modification) just for testing purposes and I'm very happy with the performance of this slider, smooth movement all the way. Took it on a trip and fits on the overhead of the 3 seater connection airplanes with no problems this is my new travel companion ;)
Most recent customer reviews
it is nice and well built and it glides so smooth
i got mine for only $49 because it had a very small mark on it
i have to look hard to even see...Read more
Have no regrets buying this, FIVE stars across the board!!!Read more