- Receive 1 【IMORDEN M5 wingnut screw(4pcs)】 free when you purchase $280.00 or more of 【IMORDEN product】 offered by IMORDEN. Enter code FR5UMNBC at checkout. Here's how (restrictions apply)
- Save 10% on 【IMORDEN 32'' middle slider】 when you purchase $180.00 or more of 【IMORDEN product】 offered by IMORDEN. Enter code 2CXCFVW8 at checkout. Here's how (restrictions apply)
- Save 10% on 【IMORDEN 7'' magic arm】 when you purchase $100.00 or more of 【IMORDEN product】 offered by IMORDEN. Enter code ZPM29IHR at checkout. Here's how (restrictions apply)
- Save 10% on one of these when you purchase $200.00 or more of 【IMORDEN Product】 offered by IMORDEN. Enter code TNQZZ64J at checkout. Here's how (restrictions apply)
Buy Used and Save: Buy a Used "IMORDEN Carbon Fiber S-60c Video Handheld, Camera ..." and save 59% off the $129.95 list price. Buy with confidence as the condition of this item and its timely delivery are guaranteed under the "Amazon A-to-z Guarantee". See all Used offers.
IMORDEN Carbon Fiber S-60c Video Handheld, Camera Stabilizer Movie Kit Film Making System for Canon, Sony, Nikon, Pentax, Panasonic, Fujifilm, Olympus DSLR Camera with Quick Release Plate
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and Amazon Prime.
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- STABLE: Handheld stabilizer is an essential tool for everyone who loves shooting to produce stable and smooth video at most occasions, wedding, party, field, home or so no. NOTE: Please make sure the total weight of "camera+lens+other accessories is approx 2~6lbs before purchase 60 size.
- 2. EASY SETUP: Quick release plate(5x10cm/2''x4'') is included for easy and quick setup of your camera.
- 3.LIGHT: Carbon fiber shaft. Weight: 1.08kg(1kg less than aluminum stabilizer). Balance weight: updated version: 200gx2, 100gx2pcs and 50gx4pcs for light camera, such as Gopro or your smartphone.
- 4. COMFORTABLE HANDLE: IMORDEN's handle(inner diameter:16mm) is specially researched and developed according to videographers' specific needs. Ergonomic design, comfortable to hold, agile to operate.
- 5. ADJUSTABLE HEIGHT: Height can be adjusted (38cm/15"-58.5cm/23'') depending on the different cameras you use. Camera could be shot in various angle.
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Special offers and product promotions
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
More Details of 3 Steps
- Step1: Lens cap is removed. Zoom lens is in right setting. LCD screen is in the proper position for shooting. Any attachments, such as microphone or light, are in place.
- Step2: Drop time short: loosen the knob on the shaft and move the base plate up towards the camera. Or remove the weight on base plate. Drop time long: move the base plate down away from the camera. Or add more weight on base plate.
- Step3: The round knob on the right hand side of the quick release plate allows you to loosen the plate and move it slightly forward or backward until the camera is balanced. The lever behind the QR plate could be unscrewed and move the whole mechanism left or right until the stabilizer is perfectly balanced.
Why need a handheld camera stabilizer?
Different from some photographic equipment(tripod, slider), handheld stabilizer could help videographers, especially for those who make short films and is keen on outdoor activities, easily produce stable and smooth footage while walking, moving or running. It is not only portable, easy to setup and adjust, but it shows brilliant performance in the process of shooting.
What need you do before choosing a suitable IMORDEN camera stabilizer?
- If the total weight of "your camera+lens+other accessories" is in the range of 2~6lbs, it could work with S-60c. If under 2lbs, please choose S-40 version.
- If you are a patient person that is willing to invest your time in photography/videography, you will be impressed by its movement shots made with this handheld stabilizer.
- 1. Material: carbon fiber(body), rubber(handle).
- 2. Adjustable range of height: 38cm/15''~58.5cm/23''.
- 3. Dimension of quick release plate: 5x10(cm)/2''x4''.
- 4. Inner diameter of handle: 16mm.
- 1 x Camera Stabilizer
- 1 x Carrying Bag
- 8 x Counterweight (update verison: 200gx2pcs, 100gx2pcs, 50gx4pcs) / 6 x counterweight (old version: 200gx2pcs, 100gx4pcs).
- 1 x Quick Release Plate(3/8''&1/4'')
- 1x Microfiber cleaning cloth
Note: Using the stabilizer takes practice and patience. There are lots of videos online that will give you tips about holding and controlling the stabilizer. Remember, just be patient with the first few times practice. Because nobody could make a really stable shot for the first few mouths usage. So all you need is practice, practice and practice. Practice will make perfect. Enjoy your shooting!
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
A few thoughts I have about this:
- The overall quality is really quite good. It is definitely possible to perfectly balance the camera with this.
- This is not extremely difficult to learn but it is not easy either. I suggest a LOT of practice. Check out what is on Youtube; there are great tutorials and examples for how to use a stabilizer effectively.
- Make sure that you order the right stabilizer for the weight of your camera. I use this one for my GoPro and my Sony a6000. Make sure to check the weight on your camera.
- Even lacking skills, or without balancing this perfectly, it still makes a BIG difference in improving video quality.
Even when I don't have it balanced well, I still get great footage because this gives me a range of motion I simply can't get with my hands. On a good day when I am walking with a great glide step and have this balanced well, I can get really smooth footage. I have been really happy with this stabilizer; it makes me more excited and anxious to go out and shoot more videos!
1) Carbon fiber body, solid feel, robust counterweights, and easy to use operation
2) IMORDEN's customer service is excellent from my limited contact with them
3) Form factor is very small/convenient. Does the job of a Flycam Nano or Glidecam while taking up less space.
4) Good value for the price.
5) Handle is comfortable.
1) Quick Release Plate is not 100% convenient. When reattaching the dslr to the unit, one must recalibrate the forward/back position. only the left/right position is "saved". Of course, most stabilizers at this price either don't have a quick release plate included or has one that is cheap plastic, so IMORDEN still comes out ahead.
2) Gimbal cannot be adjusted up/down the pole. This is only an issue if you are moving the unit very violently up and down, as the handle can bump into the quick release plate at certain angles.
3) Weights are in very heavy denominations. Certain users will need to calibrate weight with some washers because the lighter 4 weights are quite heavy and can make a 3 second drop time impossible with lighter cameras.
overall, this unit is an excellent bang for your buck and excellent for beginners to learn how to use stabilizers in their videos.
(First): If you have a DSLR you may need to consider the S-60. I use a Cannon 80D and it barely makes balance on the "S-40". If you add an accessory you will be out of balance. I moved up to the 60, took the weights down to a minimum and achieved balance. I can now add a mic or light.
(Second): The mounting head doesn't have the rubber plug to keep the mounting screw from falling out (real headache). I will have to buy a rubber drawer bumper and stick it to the bottom. Otherwise you will lose a lot of 1/4 mounting screws.
(Third): If you shoot lower shots the handle will bump the tripod head mount, so waist high is about it.
(Fourth): The unit will spin when in operation...pretty much all of them do. This could be frustrating. It takes practice.
Although I have many decades experience in still photography, I am new to video. I took this on a hiking vacation in the Redwoods. My goal was to document my hiking along the low lit trails. My first day I took a long time setting up to what I "thought" was a good balance. That days videos would make anybody seasick! I watched tons of videos and practiced many hours into the night.
Over the next several days I got better at adjusting and my videos became smoother.
So what about the product? Design: I found adjustment tedious. I know more expensive versions have threaded screw adjustments for X & Y axis. Having just a lock screw and sliding plate takes a lot of time "tweaking in" the fine adjustments.
The construction is very sound. I know these things are not meant for hiking or backpacking, so I am not going to complain about the weight. I did go with the carbon fiber for weight. However, it would be nice if it could be designed to collapse into a shorter length for transport/storage. As I am not used to using these things, I found it very hard on my wrist and I was only able to do short video segments. I found that trying to hold with one hand, my hand would torque my wrist to the left. Many times I ended up using both hands. I believe if the handle grip was oval shaped and adjustable, a person could have better wrist control and adjust the grip to their comfort. Also, the end of the handle is not covered. Any effort to "palm" the end of the handle for support was very uncomfortable.
The included instruction manual was of very little help. For instance, being new to this, I did not know if the bottom weight plate should be aligned front to back, or side to side. (Videos were of no help on this either.) I THINK I may have figured out how to get a proper adjustment. Time will tell. I am looking forward to getting more experience. Overall, this does provide a pretty smooth stable image after getting all the adjustments dialed in. And the price is good for people like myself who do not spend a lot of time on video. If video is your MAIN thing, I would save up for a higher end model that allows for faster precision head alignment. Otherwise this is a nice beginners device.