IMORDEN Falcon F-2 Camera Sling Shoulder Strap with Tether and Quick-release Camera Connector for All Dslr Cameras
|Sale:||$39.99 & FREE Shipping. Details|
|You Save:||$30.01 (43%)|
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and .
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Falcon F-2 dslr camera sling brings you more convenient and efficiency. It helps you pick the camera in seconds and make sure camera's safe and steady in even the most strenuous situations.
- IMORDEN Trigger: An NEW IMORDEN designed camera attachment mechanism, which could rapidly mount camera on and off the sling, as well as attach your camera easily with Arca-type tripod head without taking the Trigger plate off.
- Features an under arm stabilizing strap to keep the pad from slipping while you are moving or shooting.
- IMORDEN Wrist strap(with 1/4" screw): more connection options. Durable and soft neoprene strap offers you comfort and security around your wrist. You can use it in frequently shooting in different directions or angles.
- Camera safety tether, compatible with all slings secure your camera to your sling strap.
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
IMORDEN Falcon F-2 Camera Sling Shoulder Strap with Safety Tether and Wrist Strap for Dslr Cameras
IMORDEN Falcon F-2 Camera sling, as the updated version of original IMORDEN Flash F-1. Besides the larger comfortable pad and extra safety tether, F-2 has been joint an IMORDEN designedTrigger*and wrist strap with more convenience and efficiency. It is a massive improvement over traditional neck strap that takes away so much of the pain normally.
*Trigger:An IMORDEN designed camera attachment mechanism, which could rapidly mount camera on and off the sling, as well as attach your camera easily with Arca-type tripod head without taking the Trigger plate off.
- IMORDEN Trigger: help you rapidly mount camera on and off the sling, as well as attach your camera easily with Arca-type tripod head without taking the Trigger plate off.
-Compatible 1/4" screw on the trigger: with a protective rubber bottom layer to prevent slippage or scratches and connect with some dslr cameras.
- Under arm strap: The stabilizing strap added on the shoulder pad keeps it from slipping and can well relieve stress of your camera.
- Extra large sponge shoulder pad is soft and durable neoprene pad distributes the weight of the camera perfectly and prevent sliding around.
- Strap adjustment : strap extends automatically as you glide your camera up from your side to a shooting position in one fluid motion .
- Safety tether: compatible with all slings secure your camera to your sling strap.
- Shoulder Pad Dimension: 42cm x 10cm(middle part:8cm)
- Subordinate strap length Dimension: 85cm x 2.5cm.
-Entire max length: 150cm/59''
1. Falcon F-2 Camera sling X 1(shoulder pad+ subordinate strap)
2. IMORDEN Trigger X 1
3. Safety tether X 1
4. Wrist strap X 1
5. 1/4” screw X 1
Top Customer Reviews
There was a major problem with the sling, however, hence my 2 star rating. I gave one star because it failed (not just because it failed...but due to the nature of the failure) and could have cost me $3000 in camera equipment. I gave a second star because I actually really like the sling outside of the failure and believe IMORDEN can easily fix it.
I hadn't walked more than 100 yards from my car after attaching my camera and making sure all was secured, including the secondary safety clip, when I felt the camera move and shift on the sling. I looked down and saw that it was hanging by the backup safety clip. Further investigation showed both halves of the buckle that slides along the sling laying on the ground. Pictures attached.
It was immediately apparent that both screws on one side of the buckle had fallen out. I could not locate them. The screws on the other side of the buckle were still there but when I looked more closely once I was home, found that one of those screws was also very loose.
The fix for IMORDEN would be to use thread-locker and/or lock washers to hold the screws in place.
WARNING: if you have purchased this belt (or do), check those four screws and spend a couple bucks on some thread-locker and lock washers to make sure they won't back out.
After posting this review, IMORDEN contacted me about the issues I had. The contact with them has been very professional...they also sent me a new shoulder sling for the trouble, which I greatly appreciated. It gave me the opportunity to inspect the build (which i should have done the first time...my fault for not looking closely) and verify how well this second belt was put together.
I checked all 4 screws and they seemed to be tightened down completely with enough "stick" to stay seated. I checked for thread locker, which the customer service rep I emailed with informed me they use in their build process. I can't say for certain I found any...it may have been clear. I did see what looked to be some material on the threads that might have been locker...just not sure. I've always seen it with a color. I will say that the tightness of all 4 screws and the effort it took to remove them from the new strap make me feel that mine was probably a fluke. I re-installed them with removable (blue) thread locker after inspection.
Accordingly, I have upgraded my review to 4 stars...time will tell if it goes to 5. So far, after a couple months of use, I'm very pleased with the comfort and performance. My dad taught me how to fly helicopters and one of his suggestions was "Never let anyone pre-flight your aircraft...do it yourself". I suggest you take his advice (unlike me...If he ever reads this he will just shake his head) and check these 4 screws simply because you probably have thousands of dollars strapped to your shoulder...it's just a prudent precaution.
1) It is very adjustable but doesn't offer many options. What I mean is that it only seems to fit one way, as shown in photo, and does not work if you try to sling it from your right shoulder. However, within the limitation of fitting only the one way, it is extremely adjustable to size.
2) The camera, when the sling is adjusted properly, hangs very naturally from the right hip.
3) There is an addition safety strap that attaches to the camera and sling in case the primary fitting of the sling to camera fails.
4) The connection of the sling to camera is very firm but is also easy to remove the camera from the sling.
5) The F-2 package comes with an alternate wrist strap for those times when a full sling may not be the best option.
1) It is extremely difficult to figure out how this whole thing goes together out of the box. I had to lay out the pieces and compare them to the photo in the Amazon ad and eventually got it all together. I've been told my the company that they are now including detailed instructions.
2) The connecting link for the sling to camera seems to be bigger and more bulky than would seem necessary. When you remove the sling from the camera, unless you also unscrew the connection link, you have this bulk sticking out below your camera. Seems there should be a better way to do that. I'd prefer the sling use the same connection type as the wrist strap.
Knowing what I know I would purchase this again but I would hope they have included instructions and that they redesign the connection between the camera and sling.
This is my review from TheRenderQ YouTube channel.
The Imorden Falcon F-2 Camera Sling puts your camera on your side near your hip. This is a much better place for your camera when walking around. My camera is always within easy reach and stays off my chest. I never have to look like a tourist again! The camera can be removed easily using an ultra-secure locking connector that allows free movement of the camera. The shoulder pad is soft and has a non-slip surface on the bottom. The main clips have a 3-point release so you won't accidentally unclip them and there's a safety cord to further prevent accidental falls keeping your camera safe. Very satisfied with this camera sling!
The attachment to the camera is sturdy enough but the extra tether alleviates any concern of the camera coming off of the strap. The padding on the shoulder strap was comfortable and molded to the curvature of the neck.
I would have given this a five star rating but the package did not include any instructions. It took awhile to figure it out and get it fitted on. I would recommend this product primarily for men, as it would not comfortably fit all women. :-)
Most Recent Customer Reviews