- Receive 1 【IMORDEN M5 wingnut screw(4pcs)】 free when you purchase $280.00 or more of 【IMORDEN product】 offered by IMORDEN. Enter code FR5UMNBC at checkout. Here's how (restrictions apply)
- Save 10% on 【IMORDEN 32'' middle slider】 when you purchase $180.00 or more of 【IMORDEN product】 offered by IMORDEN. Enter code 2CXCFVW8 at checkout. Here's how (restrictions apply)
- Save 10% on 【IMORDEN F1 follow focus】 when you purchase $150.00 or more of 【IMORDEN product】 offered by IMORDEN. Enter code G46FXKPJ at checkout. Here's how (restrictions apply)
- Save 10% on 【IMORDEN GH-01 hand grip stabilizer】 when you purchase $120.00 or more of 【IMORDEN product】 offered by IMORDEN. Enter code LR6W5ZL8 at checkout. Here's how (restrictions apply)
- Save 10% on 【IMORDEN 7'' magic arm】 when you purchase $100.00 or more of 【IMORDEN product】 offered by IMORDEN. Enter code ZPM29IHR at checkout. Here's how (restrictions apply)
- Save 10% on 【IMORDEN F-1 camera sling】 when you purchase $100.00 or more of 【Entire IMORDEN products】 offered by IMORDEN. Enter code 93JPKR7Q at checkout. Here's how (restrictions apply)
- Save 10% on 【IMORDEN S-60c Handheld Steadicam】 when you purchase $200.00 or more of 【IMORDEN Product】 offered by IMORDEN. Enter code TNQZZ64J at checkout. Here's how (restrictions apply)
- Save 10% on [M-1 Matte Box] when you purchase 1 or more [IMORDEN IR-02/04 Shoulder Support Rig] offered by IMORDEN. Enter code PJ4IU47I at checkout. Here's how (restrictions apply)
- Save 10% on [Z-shaped Rod Raiser Bracket] when you purchase 1 or more [IMORDEN IR-02/04 Shoulder Support Rig] offered by IMORDEN. Enter code TAUQCPX9 at checkout. Here's how (restrictions apply)
IMORDEN IR-02 Camera Shoulder Mount Support Rig Video Making/Filmaking Handle Kit (1/4'' Screw) for Dslr Camera and Video Camera with Comfortable Pad and Hand Grips(up to 6kg/13lbs)
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and Amazon Prime.
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Ordinary shoulder support video mount rig provides essential functions for filmmaking and other video making.
- Durable construction with double-hand Handgrip and C-shaped shoulder pad. Designed by ergonomics for comfortable operation
- 15mm rail system to attach follow focus, matte box and more other. Space between two rails is 60mm.
- 1/4" screw on the top of the plate for connecting with your cameras; 1/4” screw holes under the rig to attach on a tripod.(no 3/8" hole)
- It's full of fun to make your own DIY assembly kit by adding IR-02 with follow focus and matte box or other accessories.
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers who bought this item also bought
Special offers and product promotions
Professional and Durable Filmmaker System for Beginner and Experienced Videographer
IMORDEN IR-02 camera shoulder support rig is built for beginner, student, amateur, film maker, professional videographers and cinematographers as a foundational portable film-making assistance rig. Easy to setup on your shoulder, flexibly make smooth and stable cinematic shots, and comfortable to hold during long-time work.
Material: Aluminum(Main part); Rubber(Handle); Cushion foam ling(Shoulder Pad)
Weight Capacity: 13.2lbs (6 kg)
Compatible Rails: 15mm(D)
Weight: 4.25 lbs (1.92kg)
1. Camera plate and base plate*1
2. 180mm Aluminum rods*2
3. 300mm Aluminum rods*1
4. IMORDEN Hand grip*2
5. 250mm Aluminum rod with connector*1
6. Shoulder pad*1
Versatility---Attach Accessories According to Your Shooting Demand
Standard 15mm Aluminum rod: It is customizable and available to match the shoulder stabilizing rig with diverse accessories like follow focus, matte box, super/rod clamp, long lens support unit and more. Also, you could mount magic arm via hot shoe to attach flash light, monitor, microphone and etc.
If you need the following accessories, search the ASIN for more details.
200g counterweights(2pcs): B01NCU9R7T; Matte box: B01N7QNJE4
Follow focus: B071DNWC8C, B071NF14GH; Super clamp: B0749K5T16
Long lens support: B071V5DDDY; 180mm Aluminum rods(2pcs): B01N690KDF
250mm Aluminum rods(2pcs): B01N2M1Z3R; 300mm Aluminum rods(2pcs): B01MTSSCFW
400mm Aluminum rods(2pcs): B01MSRBR2J; 500mm Aluminum rods(2pcs): B01N0WW3I8
Learn more products at IMORDEN store:http://bit.ly/IMORDEN_pro.
Mount on Tripod/Slider---Make Still/Slide Footage
1/4'' Mounting Hole on the bottom:
- For achieving still footage: Mount the rig directly to a heavy duty tripod.
- For making slide shot: First, attach to a ball head, then put on a camera slider that could be attached to two or more tripods/light stands.
Comfortable Shoulder Pad(Counterweight is not included)
Distribute the weight evenly to shoulder rather than both hands.
How to prevent the pad from sliding around？
1. Tighten the rod to the shoulder pad completely.
2. Attach the rod to the 15mm hole without tightening the screw.
3. Adjust the shoulder pad to your comfortable position.
4. Tighten the screw.
PS: If you tighten the screw before adjusting the pad, the rod may not stay screwed.
Made of rubber, anti-slip and unique design, and comfortable to hold for long time.
Compatible big 1/4'' Screw on the top
It works for most dslr camera, digital camera, video camera. camcorder, action camera like gopro adapter, and other devices like phone bracket. Rubber layer for protection.
Top customer reviews
IMORDEN provided the review unit after seeing my review on their spiffy carbon jib I bought a while back. I had planned on buying one anyway, so I said sure. :-) After a couple weeks, I wound up hooking up my 7" field monitor and other parts, along with a separate Sony-based battery plate to power the camera and just mounted it to my tripod directly.
If you've needed something to help you hold your camera, along with supporting gear, then this is a great starting point. I highlight the stock unit (I had to tear it down a couple times to get enough shots) and then build it up with extra IMORDEN and SmallRig rails I bought later on. Add the IMORDEN Z-riser and a cheese plate, and you'll probably end up like me, with the gear attached to this most of the time. Since I have a tripod QR plate attached at the bottom, along with the ability to tilt the unit while it's sitting on a table or the ground, and it's pretty universal overall.
Bottom line: I love it and would recommend something like this as a starting set of rails. Get a cage with upper handle, and you can just add and remove the shoulder pad as needed for whichever shot you need.
Let's start with my thoughts on Shoulder Rigs. To me, Shoulder Rigs are very situational, only being used when the Rig is on the heavy side where most the weight are on the Shoulder. Like for on the go interviews. So if you have a lighter Rig, I believe that there are better alternatives like a Fig Rig or a Monopod.
But where the Shoulder Rig shines is when you're aiming for a steady "hand held" shot and are using a follow focus, a matte box, or anything that can be attached to rails.
So, with all that being said, let's jump right into my review of the Imorden IR-02.
So for the Pros:
At $59.95, this Shoulder Rig is very affordable. It comes with 7 1/4 in rails and two extra tightening
This product is lightweight, but pretty well built. There was no slippage in the joint where the shoulder rest screws into the handle.
And now for the Cons:
Comes with 1 weight, which doesn't do much to counterbalance the camera. Although Imorden does sell weights, at $20 it's a bit steep. I believe that the weight included should at least be enough to counter balance a DSLR.
Since it's a shoulder rig, most of the weight SHOULD be on the shoulder, but for this product, most of the weight was on the front deltoids. But I believe that this is because of the lack of weights.
Overall, the price and quality of this Rig outshines the soreness in the front deltoids so I believe that this product is worth the purchase coming at 4 out of 5. If you're willing to invest a bit more into some weights, this product will work wonders.
The main reason that this rig interested me was the idea of being able to quickly mount my camera on a piece of equipment that would assist in stabilizing my shots. I already own a steadycam, which works very well, but it takes me around ten minutes to get the steadycam out of the bag, set up and fully balanced. Often when I’m shooting video, I'm moving fast and I want to be able to put my camera on a tripod for something like an interview, then have the camera quickly available for steady, “on the go” type of shots. This shoulder mount rig gives me both of those options, as well as a surprising amount of other capabilities. The shoulder mount is sturdy (made primarily out of aluminum) but also lightweight (weight without the counterweights is 4.25 pounds). The shoulder mount can handle up to 13.2 pounds.
The shoulder mount ships with a standard 1/4″ thumb screw for attaching all kinds of photography gear to the plate. Also included are two standard 15mm rails (spaced 60mm apart), which allow you to attach any number of accessories to the shoulder mount rig. In all honesty, I’m more excited about the various possibilities of the 15mm rail system than anything else. Just a few ideas would be using a follow focus, attaching a teleprompter, attaching a matte box, or purchasing a micro mount with a cold shoe spud, which would allow you to attach all kinds of things including a flash or a wireless mic receiver. For my 15mm rails, I bought a follow focus to use with the rig and had it attached and working in a matter of minutes.
Imorden also provided two extra wing bolts and a micro fiber cleaning cloth (they seem to send a cleaning cloth with most of their products).
The only piece of equipment that you don’t receive with the shoulder rig that you will probably need for full functionality are counterweights. The counterweights assist in balancing the rig and counterbalancing the weight of the camera. The amount of counter weights you need depends on the weight of your camera. You can pick up two 200g weights from for $20.
The shoulder mount is easy to set up and adjust, using wing bolts for the majority of the adjustable pieces (such as the hand grips). To quickly and easily attach your camera to the mounting plate, Imorden included a nice, large thumb screw.
The rig also includes four 1/4″ holes on the bottom which allow you to attach the rig to a tripod, plus attach other accessories such as a friction arm (which would allow you to attach more devices, such as another camera, a microphone etc).
The obvious use of the rig is what the name implies – mount your camera and use your shoulder and the provided hand grips as a means to stabilize the camera. If you add something like a viewfinder, you get another point of stabilization (as the camera would be resting against your head, basically). Adjusting the shoulder mount to your liking is easy with the use of the wing bolts, and I especially like the amount of mobility that I’m afforded, especially when compared to a steadycam. I can more easily pan left and right and even tilt the camera up and down. It might not be quite as “fluid” a shot as what you’d get with a steadycam, but it’s still much steadier than if I were just holding the camera with my bare hands. The hand grips are also comfortable – they actually remind me of my old BMX bike that I had when I was a kid.
What is perhaps more exciting than just “shoulder mounting” the rig are the options you are afforded by using the 15mm rail system. As mentioned above, the use of the industry standard 15mm rails allows me to attach any number of accessories. In my case, I bought an inexpensive follow focus and actually attached it to the zoom ring on my lens (instead of the focus ring). Doing so allowed me to easily get nice, smooth zooms in my footage. In the past I would rarely try zooming my camera when shooting video because it looked terrible. Not anymore! I plan to explore other options that the 15mm rail system gives me as well. I could see this rig being part of a system that could fully replace lugging around larger video cameras.
Overall I’m really happy that I bought the IR-02 Shoulder Mount Rig. It was inexpensive (only $60) and has given me far more options than I originally thought that it would. I have to admit that I wish Imorden included the counterweights with the purchase of the IR-02, but that’s a minor complaint.