Save Big On Open-Box & Used Products: Buy "Jura IMPRESSA C65 Automatic Coffee Machine, Platinum” from Amazon Open-Box & Used and save 46% off the $1,200.00 list price. Product is eligible for Amazon's 30-day returns policy and Prime or FREE Shipping. See all offers from Amazon Open-Box & Used.
Jura IMPRESSA C65 Automatic Coffee Machine, Platinum
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Simple operation - Thanks to the one-switch operating concept of the smart Rotary Switch
- Height-adjustable coffee spout - The height of the coffee spout can be adjusted between 2.6 - 4.4 inches to allow any size of cup to be used
- Fine foam frothier - The revolutionary fine foam technology ensures unique milk foam quality with a fine, feather-light consistency
- Combination of striking clean lines, compact dimensions, high-quality materials and uncompromising workmanship
- Turn, press, enjoy - that's how easy it is to enter the world of IMPRESSA
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Special offers and product promotions
From the manufacturer
Simple and elegant
Turn, press, enjoy – that’s how easy it is to enter the world of IMPRESSA C65 With the one-switch operating concept of the Rotary Switch and the 11-language plain text display, it’s easy to create the perfect coffee every time. Thanks to the high-performance conical grinder, the beans are always freshly ground. The simple, compact design with its elegant combination of matte and gloss black gives the IMPRESSA C65 an imposing yet understated look in any surroundings.
- Preparation at the touch of a button
- Hot water function
- Thermoblock heating system
- High-performance pump, 15 bar
- Coffee strength can be adjusted for each preparation
- Rotary Switch
- Height-adjustable coffee spout
- Energy Save Mode
Height-adjustable coffee spout
The height of the coffee spout can be adjusted between 2.6 - 4.4 inches to allow any size of cup to be used, from small espresso cups to large coffee cups. This prevents the coffee from splashing on the machine and produces a perfect, velvety crema.
Compare to similar items
This item Jura IMPRESSA C65 Automatic Coffee Machine, Platinum
|Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping|
|Item Dimensions||11 x 16.1 x 13.6 in||11 x 15 x 14 in||17.36 x 9.37 x 13.58 in||17.52 x 9.06 x 12.72 in||12.46 x 17.44 x 21.5 in||8.7 x 16.93 x 13.38 in|
Turn, press, enjoy - that's how easy it is to enter the world of IMPRESSA; With the one-switch operating concept of the Rotary Switch and the 11-language plain text display, it's easy to create the perfect coffee every time. Thanks to the high-performance conical grinder, the beans are always freshly ground. The simple, compact design with its elegant platinum finish gives the IMPRESSA C65 an imposing yet understated look in any surroundings.
Top Customer Reviews
So this is my second super automatic, my previous model a DeLonghi died after 12 years hard service, the reviews for a comparable model suggested the quality was no longer there, so I decided to try a Jura.
My first impression was a great machine well built, the manual was more challenging than it should have been but not hard to follow. Once I got the machine set up it's been delivering consistently great coffee, the dry grounds it produces make cleaning easy, the display makes maintenance pretty self explanatory, the operation is quiet and it's a obvious improvement over my previous machine.
On the down side, the bean storage is temperamental, after filling sometimes the beans won't feed into the grinder requiring a prod to continue and despite using a drier roast not all beans get fed into the grinder when it is "empty". The final minor irritation is that the control button requires multiple rotational clicks before it functions and how many seems to vary, altering coffee strength is particularly annoying before my first cup. These minor complaints are enough for me to like rather than love this machine.
Overall, it was a good buy. I can only hope I get another 5 years out of this machine!
p.s. some people think I'm crazy bringing my Jura on vacation with me...they just don't understand that a good cup of Joe is really a necessity...
I have had to send them back for service a couple of times, which is a real pain if you don't keep the original box and packaging materials. There are just so many moving parts, it's not realistic to expect them to work perfectly forever. I have found their customer support to be spotty -- sometimes it's been very frustrating and other times it's been fantastic.
This makes excellent "regular" coffee, with a nice REAL crema on top. It also produces hot water which is very handy for tea, and steam which I never use. It also accepts ground coffee, rather than whole beans, in a special compartment if you want to make decaf from ground coffee for instance.
But most often, we just keep the beans and water full, it it grinds and makes outstanding coffee, every cup fresh and hot.
You might be debating if you should buy a K-cup machine, or a Nespresso "pod" machine. Those are much less expensive to buy, but the coffee is MUCH MUCH more expensive. And although the flavor is good -- how can freeze-dried coffee compare to fresh ground? It cannot.
COMPLAINTS: There are three things I don't like about this machine:
1. The maximum cup size is 8 oz. This only fills a big coffee mug a bit more than half way, and half of my travel mug. The only way around this is to set the cup size to 6 or 7 oz, and make two cups -- which it does in a single operation -- just "double tap" the start button. But kind of inconvenient.
2. Although a large mug will fit under the nozzles, you can't set a travel mug in there. The only way to fill a tall mug is to tilt it towards the machine and hold it while the coffee comes out. Again, not a deal-breaker, but inconvenient.
3. The water and bean hopper lids (and hinges) are made of cheap plastic and often break. My wife and housekeeper and kids are not always gentile when opening and closing the filler lids, and the hinges have broken about 6 or 8 times over the years. Replacements are around $20 each, and I keep a few spares for each side on hand. I wish these were made out of metal. Jura must know about this problem -- they have the lids listed on their order form -- but haven't ever addressed this problem.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
Good- water and bean level alert after making coffee, custom settings...Read more