Sweese 730.101 3 Tiered Serving Stand - Sturdier Food Server Display Rack with Rectangular Porcelain Platters, Serving Trays for Parties
|Price:||$32.49 & FREE Shipping. Details & FREE Returns|
15% extra savings coupon applied at checkout.
Sorry. You are not eligible for this coupon.
About this item
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- NO MORE WOBBLE NO MORE CRAP - The stand is a redesigned and engineered work. Say NO to those shaky and wobbly craps - cheaper alternatives cost you more!
- VERSATILE DISPLAY FOR ENTERTAINING FOR ANY OCCASION - On a table, levels always make the food appear more appealing. Ideal for parties, family gatherings, baby shower and other events. It serves desserts, appetizers, fruits, veggies and more. Plates have a lip all around the edge to prevent food runaway, also could be used alone as serving trays.
- EASY ASSEMBLY & SPACE SAVING - This stand is easy to put together and take apart for storage, and the plates are STACKABLE, a big plus for those have little storage space. No screws or assembly are required. The pro-grade porcelain plates are microwave/oven/dishwasher safe while the metal rack is hand wash only.
- SWIVELS TO LEFT OR RIGHT FREELY - The swivel feature which allows the tiered plates to be positioned in a variety of ways (straight or on an angle, see images on this page), just to make a more interesting presentation as desired, even to fit tight spaces.
- ZERO risks! - Sweese will offer a free replacement or refund if anything goes wrong with the product.
Frequently bought together
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers who bought this item also bought
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
Compare with similar items
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
No instructions included but this is SUPER easy to assemble. The ceramic plates are nicely packed. I would think very few arrive broken.
Cons: Mine didn't fit together well. The 2 sides have posts that extend up. The metal frames (on which the ceramic trays sit) have tubes on each end that fit down over the posts. 2 of tubes on my frames weren't machined well and would not fit down over the posts. I was able to hammer one down with a mallet and silicon lubricant. The other would only go partially onto the post and even hammering wouldn't get it on.
I am going to try reaming it out a bit with a drill bit. Otherwise the tray rests at an angle and isn't really useable.