- Save 10% on ***INBIKE Cruiser Bike Seat, Wide Suspension Comfortable Bike Saddle*** when you purchase 1 or more Qualifying items offered by Bikebase. Here's how (restrictions apply)
- Save 15% on **INBIKE Waterpoof 950 Lumens Super Bright Bike Light** when you purchase 1 or more Qualifying items offered by Bikebase. Here's how (restrictions apply)
- Save 10% on this item when you purchase 1 or more Qualifying items offered by Bikebase. Enter code PK9OXXXE at checkout. Here's how (restrictions apply)
- Save 10% on this item when you purchase 1 or more Qualifying items offered by Bikebase. Enter code FRCNYK9A at checkout. Here's how (restrictions apply)
INBIKE Most Comfortable Bicycle Seat, Foam Padded Breathable Big Bike Seat for Men Women
Get free shipping
Free 5-8 business-day shipping within the U.S. when you order $25 of eligible items sold or fulfilled by Amazon.
Or get 4-5 business-day shipping on this item for $5.99. (Prices may vary for AK and HI.)Learn more about free shipping
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- foam padded
- Size 10.6"*7.9", suitable for cruiser bikes, comfortable bikes
- Surface microfiber artificial leather is of wear resistant, smooth and anti-scratch
- Inner high density perforating foam plus dual springs (covered by rubber rings for avoiding clip or hurt fingers), providing superior buffer and shock proof performance
- Middle groove is helpful to air ventilation and sweat releasing,good for cyclers to go a long comfortable trip, hiking, cycling
- Universal design, can work on any standard seat posts, a free wrench for you to install
Frequently bought together
Customers also shopped for
Customers who bought this item also bought
Special offers and product promotions
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Long distance riding often brings hip pains if your saddle is inappropriate. There is no doubt that it will influence riding in a bad way. To avoid this situation, selecting proper bike saddle is really important. Believe me, this Inbike bike seat will brings you a different riding experience.
1.The saddle surface microfiber imitated leather is of wear resistant, smooth hand feeling and anti-scratch performance.
2. The enlarged size (about 10.6"*7.9"*2.36") makes pressure well-dispersed, rear part of the saddle was thickened processed, which does well in elasticity bringing rider great comfort like sitting in soft sofa.
3.Inner high density perforating foam plus dual springs also plays an important role in improving elasticity and shock proof, the springs are covered by rubber rings for avoiding clip or hurt fingers.
4. Front sides narrow design allows thigh moving freely in riding. Middle groove is helpful to air ventilation and sweat releasing.
5.Don't worry the saddle can't be install on your own bike , Our saddle can work on any standard seat posts.
6.In case you don't have proper tool to install the saddle, we offer you a free wrench to make it.
Believe that the Inbike saddle will be a reliable partner in your new riding life.
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
This seat went on very easily. It was a ten minute job and I didn't need any of the included hardware. After using it for 2 months, I can concur with the other reviewers that it is more comfortable than the original seat. But I'm still left wondering if there are other seats that would delight my derriere even more. I'm looking at a Schwinn noseless seat, but I wonder about its padding and springs. Basically, I'm trying to turn my comfort bike into a Buick! That's kinda sad in itself! Either that - or clone a 16 year old version of myself who wouldn't care about bike seats.
This seat is far more comfortable and has a lot of padding at the back.
I used it on my RadRover which came with a Velo Plush.
A definite comfort improvement, and less than a couple of ounces heavier.
The construction quality looks good.
This black model seems more plush than the brown and grey Inbike models (from the photos here).
I bought the first one for my Sondors thin bike. it started to come apart. I thought it might be just a defect and I ordered the same seat again.
It started to fail the same way as the first one. It is a comfortable seat just do not put it on a bicycle.
We even tried a really wide seat from Schwinn, which cost over $35, but surprisingly was not as comfortable. Obviously it has the anatomical consideration for men, but we believe most anyone would like this seat. Thought the Cloud 9 line would be the one, but no.
There might be more expensive seats that are a better choice, but these get our vote for a very low cost, comfortable replacement seat.