- Paperback: 185 pages
- Publisher: CreateSpace Independent Publishing Platform; First edition edition (February 15, 2017)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 154281569X
- ISBN-13: 978-1542815697
- Product Dimensions: 5 x 0.4 x 8 inches
- Shipping Weight: 9.3 ounces (View shipping rates and policies)
- Average Customer Review: 4.7 out of 5 stars See all reviews (16 customer reviews)
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #62,703 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
The INFP Book: The perks, challenges, and self-discovery of an INFP First edition Edition
Use the Amazon App to scan ISBNs and compare prices.
Titles for medical residents
Featured Lippincott resources for medical residents. See more
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
About the Author
Catherine Chea is a writer and content marketer based in Toronto, Ontario. She graduated from McGill University with a BA Hon. in philosophy. During her spare time, she enjoys playing the piano and blogging (and frequently writes about being an INFP). Visit her website at CatherineChea.com to learn more about her and what she's been up to.
Browse award-winning titles. See more
If you are a seller for this product, would you like to suggest updates through seller support?
Top customer reviews
Would like to get this again in paperback to show my parents. :)
I look forward to finishing the book soon.