The INKEY List Mini Oat Cleansing Balm, Rich Balm Removes Makeup and Impurities, Reduces Redness, Travel Size,1.69 Fl Oz each
- The INKEY List Mini Oat Cleansing Balm. Our most popular cleansing balm, now available in a handy travel size. Melt away makeup and impurities without drying your skin – and do it all on the go!
- Gentle, Yet Effective. This delicate mini cleanser gently removes makeup and SPF while leaving your skin uplifted with hydration. Perfect as a first cleanser in your double cleanse routine.
- Powerful Ingredients, Real Results. Formulated with Oat Kernel Oil, a rich, natural Oat Oil that hydrates and moisturizes the skin and effectively removes SPF. Colloidal Oatmeal works to soothe irritated skin and reduce redness.
- How To Use It. Massage a raspberry-sized amount of the Cleansing Balm onto dampened face and neck, then rinse thoroughly. Can be used in your AM & PM skincare routine.
- Your Needs, Our Knowledge. We believe that better knowledge powers better decisions. Skincare is a journey, and we are in it together.
From the brand
A rich cleansing balm that melts away makeup and impurities without drying the skin.
Formulated with Oat Kernel Oil, a rich, natural Oat Oil which hydrates and moisturizes the skin and effectively removes SPF- perfect as a first cleanser in your double cleanse routine. Also contains Colloidal Oatmeal which contains a high level of skin beneficial natural actives, making it a must have cleanser to soothe irritated skin and reduce redness.
- Package Dimensions : 2.32 x 1.1 x 1.02 inches; 1.45 Ounces
- Item model number : BEM0046
- Manufacturer : The INKEY List
- ASIN : B09T653YY7
- Best Sellers Rank: #222,332 in Beauty & Personal Care (See Top 100 in Beauty & Personal Care)
- #2,469 in Facial Cleansing Washes
- Customer Reviews:
Compare with similar items
Prunus Amygdalus Dulcis (Sweet Almond) Oil, Cetearyl Alcohol, PEG-6 Caprylic/Capric Glycerides, Avena Sativa (Oat) Kernel Oil, Candelilla Cera (Cire de candelilla), Silica, Sorbitan Stearate, Tribehenin, PEG-60 Almond Glycerides, Avena Sativa (Oat) Kernel Flour, Aqua (Water/Eau), Benzyl Alcohol, Phenoxyethanol, Lecithin, 1,2-Hexanediol, Ascorbyl Palmitate, Tocopherol, Biosaccharide Gum-4, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil.
Reviewed in the United States on April 12, 2023
Reviews with images
Top reviews from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Reviewed in the United States 🇺🇸 on April 12, 2023
Top reviews from other countries
Der Duft ist angenehm neutral und unparfürmiert.
Disclaimer: While we work to ensure that product information is correct, on occasion manufacturers may alter their ingredient lists. Actual product packaging and materials may contain more and/or different information than that shown on our Web site. We recommend that you do not solely rely on the information presented and that you always read labels, warnings, and directions before using or consuming a product. For additional information about a product, please contact the manufacturer. Content on this site is for reference purposes and is not intended to substitute for advice given by a physician, pharmacist, or other licensed health-care professional. You should not use this information as self-diagnosis or for treating a health problem or disease. Contact your health-care provider immediately if you suspect that you have a medical problem. Information and statements regarding dietary supplements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition. Amazon.com assumes no liability for inaccuracies or misstatements about products.