Other Sellers on Amazon
INNERNEED Soft Silicone Body Scrubber Exfoliating Glove Shower Cleansing Brush, SPA Massage Skin Care Tool, for Sensitive and All Kinds of Skin (Blue)
($6.99 / Count)
Get free shipping
Free 5-8 day shipping within the U.S. when you order $25.00 of eligible items sold or fulfilled by Amazon.
Or get 4-5 business-day shipping on this item for $5.99 . (Prices may vary for AK and HI.)Learn more about free shipping
|Join Prime to save $1.75 on this item|
- This silicone body brush is designed to replace the traditional sponge/ brush. Made of 100% natural, BPA-free, and LFGB standard silicone material, easy clean, quick dry and no residue, make it 35X more hygienic than other material brushes. More healthy.
- Fit for: The skin-friendly soft silicone body brush is suitable for all kinds of skin, especially for whom with sensitive skin. There is no irritation or injury when clean your body with our shower brush. Also, the silicone material is acid resistant and can use with soda water or essential oils.
- Glove design: Place your fingers into the holes, then grab this body scrubber for a shower. If you have a small hand, please upside down the brush to hold.
- This body exfoliating brush has two different diameter types of bristles, 1.75mm and 1.06mm diameter. They are reasonably distributed at the bottom of the silicone shower brush to ensure proper pressure on your lymph and meridians. Gently exfoliate your pores, remove dirt and your body oil. The area of this brush surface is approx. 200c㎡ – Saving your time and energy when clean your body.
- The silicone shower scrubber will give you comfortable massage feeling when you use it to scrub your body, perfect to relax muscles, relieve stress, promote blood circulation, and increase skin elasticity. This silicone natural bristles shower brush will be an essential part of your bathroom.
Frequently bought together
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
This new-style silicone body brush is designed to replace traditional washing towel, which gives a healthy life for you.
Please note: Only include 1 shower brush!
Some tips about this material brush:
1. Our silicone brush is not like other material brushes or sponges can lather up much foam. But it can gently remove dirt and excess oil from your skin without any hurt.
2. Our silicone brush is not like other type brushes which have strong friction which will give your skin varying degrees of damage, and this kind of damage is not visible to the naked eye.
Some suggestion for using this type of silicone brush:
1. Put your hand and fingers in and then wet the brush;
2. Pour some detergent on the brush then scrub your body, you will get more foam in this way.
If you have any problem, just contact!
Two different diameter types of bristles
1.75mm and 1.06mm diameter of two different diameters are to ensure reasonable pressure to your lymph and meridians; The area of wash brush surface is approx. 200c㎡ – Saving you time and energy when cleaning your body.
Proper size for scrub all parts of your body
Flexible and soft silicone
The wash brush will give you comfortable massage feeling when you use it to scrub your body -- perfect to relax muscles, relieve stress, promote blood circulation as well as increase the elasticity of your skin. The wash brush will be an essential part of your bathroom.
Hang Hole Design
The product design humanization, usage convenience. Just hang up this body scrub for quick drying.
Glove design fit for most hands
On the back of this silicone body brush, there are four holes to place your fingers. There are multiple ways to hold and use this shower brush, depending on the size of your hand.
For a big hand, slip-on with the big hole of body brush to grab the brush more easily.
For a small hand, slip-on with the small hole of body brush.
Enjoy your shower time!
Soft silicone material brush fit for all type skin cleaning and massage
- Silicone material brush won't hurt your skin and can give the soft massage.
- Skin-friendly soft silicone bath brush is suitable for all kinds of people, especially for sensitive skin.
- Silicone material is acid resistant and can be used with soda water, essential oils. So you can use it for the SPA massage.
- Enjoy your shower time with our silicone body scrubber!
|Silicone Facial Brush||Silicone Body Brush||Silicone Body Brush (2nd generation)||Wooden Handle Body Brush||Electric Detachable Shower Brush|
|Material||Food grade silicone||Food grade silicone||Food grade silicone||Oak wood+ Food grade silicone||PP+ Food grade silicone|
|Fit for||Perfect for face and neck||Perfect for all body||Perfect for all body||Perfect for all body, easy to back scrub||Perfect for all body and face, easy to back scrub|
|Size||2.75 x 2.75 in||7.87*3.97 in||6.29 x 6.29 in||13.5 x 4.5 in||14.48 x 2.67 in|
|Shape Design||Apple||Glove||Heart||Long Handle||Long Handle|
Product detailsSize:1st generation | Color:Blue
- Is Discontinued By Manufacturer : No
- Product Dimensions : 7.87 x 3.94 x 0.59 inches; 3.52 Ounces
- UPC : 749110122133
- Manufacturer : INNERNEED
- ASIN : B01MRZKCKB
Best Sellers Rank:
#1,877 in Beauty & Personal Care (See Top 100 in Beauty & Personal Care)
- #11 in Bath & Body Brushes
- Customer Reviews:
Compare with similar items
Top reviews from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
--Super soft silicone. The bristles remind me of a silicone basting brush. If you can imagine that, then you know how soft these bristles are. So if you are looking for a super duper gentle cleansing tool, this might be for you. It is super soft, and not at all abrasive.
--Gently promotes circulation. If you don't want it for cleansing (or in addition to cleansing), then it might be fine for non soap body brushing for increased circulation, stimulation (ie; wet while in shower, or dry out of shower),
--Since it really doesn't make soaps lather up like a wash cloth or loofah would you can still use it as part of a sudsy wash routine by using soaps that you apply separate from this (like Dove body soap)- then use this to go over skin.
--Exfoliating? eh, not sure how much it can reliably do so given the extreme softness of bristles.
--Other areas: It seems gentle enough to use on face, and perhaps for use on scalp depending on your hair or lack of it.
--Hand grip; as a hand strap and spots to slide fingers into for support in keeping it on. The more wet and sudsy it gets, the more apt it is to slide off. Kind of annoying. I recommend placing it on while hand is still dry and try to get your hand/fingers up in it as far as possible
--Hygienic. It is silicone and not a material that will trap nasties. It rinses clean, and can hang via the hand strap on a hood in shower if you have one. So yes, so much better than a wash cloth. I never use a wash cloth more than once. As for loofahs/balled up body scrubbies- I gave up on those long ago due to how gross they seemed if not fully dry between uses. I had discovered an AWESOME (to me) nylon loofah item that is basically a straight piece of long nylon which lathers everything and dries quickly, but might be too harsh for some. I love it for a full body scrub down. This is the answer to what this hand scrubber is not! https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B000CSDDDG/ref=ppx_yo_dt_b_search_asin_title?ie=UTF8&psc=1
--All in all, I do use it and I like it for an easy gentle rub down in the shower. I have applied body wash to it and it kinda lathered but not much, so I do like it a lot more with a soap I already applied to body. Also, by doing so I am less likely to lose grip of this thing. It hasn't fallen apart on me yet in the 6 weeks I have been using it, and that is what I am basing the majority of my rating on- quality of material-- no ripping, no break down, seems fresh and clean every time i use it.
The material seems very durable yet so soft and the straps are sturdily attached. I have small hands and the straps fit perfectly so it stays firmly in place while I'm using it as long as I slide it on all the way. It covers my whole palm. I can't say how comfortable it would be for large hands but the material does stretch a bit. I feel very clean after I use it. The color is vibrant and true to the picture.
Does NOT hold soap / water like common “bath poofie”. Forks both right and left hand: very easy to switch from one hand to the other: good grip. You don’t feel like it’s going to slip off your hand.
Perfect for small / large Girl/boy hands.
Feels well made and don’t feel cheap or thin. Durable.
Need to buy more for gifts and luggage when we travel. They need to be all over in every bathroom. Very pleased.
I have very tiny hands and this sometimes slips off my hand but it’s still easy to use. For everyone else with normal to large hands this will be perfect and it’s soft and stretchy so it will fit everyone.
I recommend getting a water proof command hook to hang in the shower or by the sink.
Top reviews from other countries
More items to explore
Disclaimer: While we work to ensure that product information is correct, on occasion manufacturers may alter their ingredient lists. Actual product packaging and materials may contain more and/or different information than that shown on our Web site. We recommend that you do not solely rely on the information presented and that you always read labels, warnings, and directions before using or consuming a product. For additional information about a product, please contact the manufacturer. Content on this site is for reference purposes and is not intended to substitute for advice given by a physician, pharmacist, or other licensed health-care professional. You should not use this information as self-diagnosis or for treating a health problem or disease. Contact your health-care provider immediately if you suspect that you have a medical problem. Information and statements regarding dietary supplements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition. Amazon.com assumes no liability for inaccuracies or misstatements about products.