|Item Weight||1.2 pounds|
|Product Dimensions||2 x 10 x 5 inches|
|Item model number||3320|
|Manufacturer Part Number||3320|
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ Free Shipping
+ Free Shipping
+ Free Shipping
INNOVA 3320 Auto-Ranging Digital Multimeter
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- UL certified product designed to safely and accurately troubleshoot a variety of automotive and household electrical problems
- Auto-ranging scales eliminate the need to dial in the correct range when making electronic measurements
- Features large digital display and color coded LED's for battery quick check
- Single-setting resistance function for AC and DC voltage
- Protective rubber corner guards for drop protection
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
The INNOVA 3320 is a Auto-Ranging Multimeter designed to safely and accurately troubleshoot a variety of automotive and household electrical problems. It's auto-ranging scales eliminate the need to dial in the correct range when making electronic measurements. The 10 MegOhm input is safe for automotive and household uses (i.e., household outlets, fuses, wiring, general-purpose batteries, vehicle battery and charging system, automotive circuits and more). The color-coded LEDs allow you to quickly check household batteries (green = good, yellow = weak and red = replace). Includes attachable test leads, holders and stand for hands free use and features protective rubber corner guards for drop protection. The INNOVA 3320 has a single setting resistance function for AC and DC voltage.
From the manufacturer
The Innova 3300 is an entry-level, hands-free Digital Multimeter designed to safely and accurately troubleshoot a variety of automotive and household electrical problems.
Easy to Use
Easy to read labels and screen makes it easy to select desired tests and view the results.
UL Safety Certification gives you peace of mind when performing home and automotive tests.
Built in stand and wrist straps allow hands-free testing.
Support in English and Spanish available Monday-Saturday from our ASE certified technicians in our Headquarters located in Irvine, California.
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Top customer reviews
Thank you for the review on our product. If there are flaws in the workmanship of your 3320, please give our Technical Support a call at (800)544-4124. We are available Monday to Saturday from 6 am to 6 pm PST.
Tollerance is good too; I did use it for 3V and 5V projects and so far it has been quite accurate, compared to the professional multimeter. Easy to use, even my kids can use it without problems.
The only thing that I don't like is that you can't hang the probes; the clips are soft plastic and they are more for show than to hold the probes.
Overall, it is a super deal for the price.
If you're used to cheap Harbor Freight style multimeters this will seem like a huge step up.
It was working fine one minute while I was checking voltage on a 3.3v circuit. I look back at it a minute later and the voltage is reading out random numbers from -100mv to +200mv with the probes touching nothing... ?
Thank you for the review of our product. The fluctuation of the numbers is a normal function of the Auto Ranging feature of the 3320 DMM. It is simply picking up signals from the environment around it. When conducting a test, the meter will automatically zero out before giving a reading.
I didn't realize how small the meter is. The listed dimensions are 2 x 10 x 5 inches (that is what the package was). The meter is actually 1 1/2 x 5 1/4 x 3 inches. I actually would have preferred the larger dimensions.
I am just using this meter as a stop gap until I get a Fluke. That being said... paying less than $20 makes this unit a must for the hobbyist.
* Auto sensing
* Battery testing with no brainer indicating LED's
* Large display
* The continuity beep works, but is not instant. You cannot just tap the leads together and get it to beep. you must hold the leads together for about 1-2 seconds for it to beep. (you can't just drag it across pins to find a short. You have to hold it long enough on each pin to be sure)
* Any other cons would only apply if I paid more for the meter.
* Much smaller than listed dimensions