|Item Weight||1.1 pounds|
|Product Dimensions||12.5 x 4.5 x 6.5 inches|
|Item model number||3340|
|Manufacturer Part Number||3340|
|OEM Part Number||3340|
INNOVA 3340 Automotive Digital Multimeter (10 MegOhm/UL)
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Professional Automotive Multimeter designed to help pinpoint engine problems - UL Certified Product
- Tests alternator diodes, duty cycle, solenoids, breaker points, wiring, switches, and more
- Temperature probe, inductive RPM clamp and carrying case included
- Features auto-ranging, auto shut-off and over-load protection
- Includes test lead holders for hands-free protection
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
The INNOVA 3340 Automotive Digital Multimeter is the pros choice for a high quality multimeter. The pro quality features help pinpoint engine problems while the 10 MegOhm impedance prevents damage to the ECU. Includes temperature probe to measure temperature in both Celsius and Fahrenheit. Use the inductive pick up to vehicle RPM (including coil on plug vehicles). This unit provides hands-free testing and includes test lead holders. Additional features includes auto-ranging, auto shut-off, over-load protection, automatic zero adjustment and reverse polarity protection. The min/max and hold buttons save retrieved data and the rugged corner guards provide drop protection. The INNOVA 3340 is great for testing alternator diodes, duty cycle, solenoids, breaker points, wiring, switches, and more.
From the manufacturer
The Innova 3300 is an entry-level, hands-free Digital Multimeter designed to safely and accurately troubleshoot a variety of automotive and household electrical problems.
Easy to Use
Easy to read labels and screen makes it easy to select desired tests and view the results.
UL Safety Certification gives you peace of mind when performing home and automotive tests.
Built in stand and wrist straps allow hands-free testing.
Support in English and Spanish available Monday-Saturday from our ASE certified technicians in our Headquarters located in Irvine, California.