INSANITY: The ASYLUM Deluxe Kit - 30-day DVD Workout
|Price:||$209.60 & FREE Shipping. Details|
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and .
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Shaun T will push you to Dig Deeper than ever with sports-specific training and drills inspired by pro athletes
- Look and feel like an elite athlete in just 30 days by increasing your speed, coordination, agility, and power
- Includes 6 athletic training DVDs, 2 bonus workouts, Speed Rope, Agility Ladder, Nutritional Plan, Calendar, and Playbook
- Maximize your results with the included Deluxe training tools: Chin-Up Bar, Chin-Up Max, and Strength Bands
- Look and feel like an elite athlete in just 30 days by increasing your speed, coordination, agility and power
- Includes 6 athletic training DVDs, 2 bonus workouts, Speed Rope, Agility Ladder, Nutritional Plan, Calendar and Playbook
- Maximize your results with the included Deluxe training tools: Chin-Up Bar, Chin-Up Max and Strength Bands
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Viewed This Item Also Viewed
From the Manufacturer
Look and feel like an elite athlete in just 30 days. Former track-and-field star Shaun T will push you to Dig Deeper than ever with sports-specific training and drills inspired by pro athletes. Move like a football running back, serve aces like a tennis pro, and score points like an all-star shooting guard. Plus, work with the included Agility Ladder and Speed Rope for even better results. Get faster, stronger, and more agile-so you can perform any sport or activity with eye-popping speed and skill. On game day, you'll have an unbeatable athletic edge.
What's In The Package?
6 athletic training DVDs including 2 bonus workouts, Chin-Up Bar, Chin-Up Max, Strength Bands, Speed Rope, Agility Ladder, Get Shredded Nutritional Plan, ASYLUM Workout Calendar, and Guide Playbook.
- Speed & Agility: Get quick on your feet-fast, with this intense cardio workout. (45 minutes)
- Vertical Plyo: Jump higher than ever with this lower-body training routine. (40 minutes)
- Relief: Stretch out to build long, lean muscle and increase your flexibility. (25 minutes)
- Strength: Increase your strength and power by cross-training with weights and resistance. (50 minutes)
- Game Day: Put your new sports skills to the test with this cross-training workout. (60 minutes)
- Back to Core: Build the rock-solid core, glutes, and hamstrings for the explosive power you'll need to play and dominate at an elite level. (45 minutes)
- BONUS-Sports Performance Assessment: Discover the improvements you've made in your fitness and skills with this performance measurement tool. (25 minutes)
- BONUS-Overtime: Add this monster to any ASYLUM workout to see if you've still got game. (15 minutes)
- Chin-Up Bar: Strengthen and develop your shoulders, back, arms, abs, and more.
- Chin-Up Max : Get adjustable support to increase your chin-up reps. To be used with the included Chin-Up Bar.
- Strength Bands: Add intensity to your training with strength bands.
- Agility Ladder
- Speed Rope
- Get Shredded Nutritional Plan
- ASYLUM Workout Calendar
- Guide Playbook
NOTE: INSANITY: The Asylum Volume 2 Pure Contact is available separately and can be purchased on Amazon.
Top Customer Reviews
The DVD set iself comes with six DVD's, which includes I think 8 videos (the Fit Test, Speed and Agility, Strength, Vertical Plyo, Back to Core, Game Day, Overtime, and Relief). It also comes with a nifty wall calendar which I gleefully mark off each day (it tells you what to do each day). It also has schedules for how to combine it with Insanity and how to combine it with p90X for those who have completely lost their marbles and wish to push themselves to olympic like levels. It comes with a "speed rope"--really, just a jump rope, an "agility ladder"--a ladder like contraption made of sturdy plastic rungs and nylon cords. More on it later. My set came with two elastic resistance bands (a red, heavy duty one for legs, and a green, still strong but not quite as resistant one for arms and back). The deluxe package comes with some other goodies. But goodies are just goodies--the important thing is what's on the DVD's and the determination you bring to it.Read more ›
I can't get the hang of jumping rope (plus my ceiling is too low), so I just follow the gal who's not using a rope either. A few other exercises I can't do very well, so I improvise.
I like all the Beachbody instructors, but Shaun T is my favorite. He's all business and very motivating. He does move from one exercise to the next very quickly, so you need to pay attention and press "pause" when necessary. He has some great lines. My favorite is, "If your 30 second break turns out to be only 10 seconds, that's your problem."
I recommend this product very highly. I'm a male, 53 years old.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
Very disappointed with the pull up bar not the quality I was expecting.Published 17 months ago by Franco Maffettone
The saying goes what doesn't kill you makes you stronger. This puts that saying to the test. It almost kills you. Read morePublished on October 19, 2013 by Amazon Customer
I already completed the regular INSANITY and have loved it. It is by far the best at home DVD workout set on the market!!! Read morePublished on December 31, 2012 by jbram07