INSANITY: The ASYLUM Volume 1 - Sports Performance 30-day DVD Workout
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Look and feel like an elite athlete in just 30 days by increasing your speed, coordination, agility, and power
- Shaun T will push you to Dig Deeper than ever with sports-specific training and drills inspired by pro athletes
- Includes 6 athletic training DVDs, 2 bonus workouts, Speed Rope, Agility Ladder, Nutritional Plan, Calendar, and Playbook
- Move like a football running back, serve aces like a tennis pro, and score points like an all-star guard
- Free online support tools help you with round-the-clock access to fitness experts and peer support
Customers also shopped for
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers who bought this item also bought
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
INSANITY: THE ASYLUM gets you GAME DAY ready. Look and feel like an elite athlete in just 30 days. Former track-and-field star Shaun T will push you to Dig Deeper than ever with sports-specific training and drills inspired by pro athletes. Move like a football running back. Serve aces like a tennis pro. And score points like an all-star guard. Plus, work with the included Agility Ladder and Speed Rope. Get faster, stronger and more agile-so you can perform any sport or activity with eye-popping speed and skill. On game day, you'll have an unbeatable athletic edge.
From the Manufacturer
Look and feel like an elite athlete in just 30 days. Former track-and-field star Shaun T will push you to Dig Deeper than ever with sports-specific training and drills inspired by pro athletes. Move like a football running back, serve aces like a tennis pro, and score points like an all-star shooting guard. Plus, work with the included Agility Ladder and Speed Rope for even better results. Get faster, stronger, and more agile-so you can perform any sport or activity with eye-popping speed and skill. On game day, you'll have an unbeatable athletic edge.
What's In The Package?
6 athletic training DVDs including 2 bonus workouts, Speed Rope, Agility Ladder, Get Shredded Nutritional Plan, ASYLUM Workout Calendar, and Guide Playbook.
- Speed & Agility: Get quick on your feet-fast, with this intense cardio workout. (45 minutes)
- Vertical Plyo: Jump higher than ever with this lower-body training routine. (40 minutes)
- Relief: Stretch out to build long, lean muscle and increase your flexibility. (25 minutes)
- Strength: Increase your strength and power by cross-training with weights and resistance. (50 minutes)
- Game Day: Put your new sports skills to the test with this cross-training workout. (60 minutes)
- Back to Core: Build the rock-solid core, glutes, and hamstrings for the explosive power you'll need to play and dominate at an elite level. (45 minutes)
- BONUS-Sports Performance Assessment: Discover the improvements you've made in your fitness and skills with this performance measurement tool. (25 minutes)
- BONUS-Overtime: Add this monster to any ASYLUM workout to see if you've still got game. (15 minutes)
- Agility Ladder
- Speed Rope
- Get Shredded Nutritional Plan
- ASYLUM Workout Calendar
- Guide Playbook
NOTE: INSANITY: The Asylum Volume 2 Pure Contact is available separately and can be purchased on Amazon.
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
One word of warning here: DO NOT buy the Deluxe Version for 2x the price - INSANITY: The ASYLUM Deluxe Kit - 30-day DVD Workout
I ordered it because I wanted the equipment that came with it so thats what I got. However, I totally overpaid as I found out and returned them after one of the strength bands broke the first time I used it!
You are basically paying $100 EXTRA for 3 strength bands, one resistance band, and a pull up bar when you get the deluxe package. The bands are really cheaply made. The chin up bars look fine but it comes unassembled and luckily I didn't put it together before deciding to return everything.
So here is what I did to save a significant amount of cash. First I ordered the 30 day program through my sister-in-law who is a Beach Body Coach and gave me her discount which was 25%. Why I did not think of her before, I have no idea! But even without that discount I still saved literally $50 by just getting the extra equipment on amazon separately;
1. I ordered a set of 3 longer and thicker strength bands for 20 bucks. I'm half way through 30 days and these are working out perfectly fine. I highly recommend getting these because they are longer (makes it so much easier to do the workouts) and wider (makes them stronger, more durable I suppose) than just about every other band set I researched and this time around yes I did my research <: 0
Professional Resistance Loop Bands - 12" L x 3" W - Only Exercise Band Set w/ Loops Shaped ★ EXTRA WIDE ★ to Eliminate Pinching of Skin and ★ EXTRA LONG ★ for the Perfect Length and Flexibility needed for Upper (and Especiall...
2. I ordered my own chin up bar for under 15 dollars. This one doesn't need to be assembled, put one bracker in each wall and it goes up easily after that. It's perfect!
Sunny Health & Fitness Door Way Chin Up
3. Lastly I ordered a set of resistance bands with handles. Not the same exact one that came with the deluxe version but usable all the same. much better actually in my opinion because you have different resistance levels to choose from instead of just one.
KAZE SPORTS Premium Latex Resistance Exercise Bands (Set of 5)
TOTAL COST: Right around $50
TOTAL SAVINGS: Right around $50!!!
Moral of story, just get the 30 day dvd set you see here, and pick up the extras on amazon because they are sooo much cheaper and better quality too versus buying them all together in the deluxe package.
Asylum is still a great total body workout for those who like combining strength with cardio. It just wasn’t the right workout for me.