- Shipping Weight: 11.1 pounds
- Domestic Shipping: Item can be shipped within U.S.
- International Shipping: This item is not eligible for international shipping. Learn More
- ASIN: B003VWJWK8
- Item model number: SANDVD2170
- Average Customer Review: 57 customer reviews
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #407,388 in Sports & Outdoors (See Top 100 in Sports & Outdoors)
INSANITY DVD Workout - Deluxe Kit
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Get more insane results by upgrading to the INSANITY Deluxe kit
- Includes the 10 INSANITY DVD workouts and the 4 fitness and nutrition tools found in the INSANITY Base kit
- Deluxe kit comes with 3 additional advanced workouts
- Deluxe kit also includes a professional-grade jump mat and a body fat tester
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers also shopped for
With the INSANITY Deluxe kit, Beach body trainer, Shaun T, pushes you past your limits with 13 DVDs packed with cardio and plyometric drills with intervals of strength, power, resistance and core training. As long as you're ready to dig deep, Shaun T will help you get insane results in just 60 days. The INSANITY Deluxe kit comes with 13 total workouts on 13 DVDs, a professional-grade jump mat, a body fat tester, a nutrition guide, a fitness guide and an INSANITY calendar.
From the Manufacturer
With the INSANITY Deluxe kit, Beachbody trainer, Shaun T, pushes you past your limits with 13 DVDs packed with cardio and plyometric drills with intervals of strength, power, resistance, and core training. As long as you're ready to dig deep, Shaun T will help you get insane results in just 60 days.
What's in the Package?
13 total workouts on 13 DVDs including 3 advanced workouts, professional-grade jump mat, body fat tester, nutrition guide, fitness guide, INSANITY calendar
- Dig Deeper & Fit Test: To start, Shaun will put your body to the test and see what you're made of. (30 minutes)
- Plyometric Cardio Circuit: Burn fat with intervals of intense lower-body plyometrics and sweat-inducing cardio. (40 minutes)
- Cardio Power & Resistance: Build lean muscle and upper-body definition with strength-training and power moves. (40 minutes)
- Cardio Recovery & Max Recovery: Shaun goes easier on you once a week so you’ll be ready for the next round. (80 minutes)
- Pure Cardio & Abs: Nonstop, extreme cardio workout. (40 minutes)
- Cardio Abs: Do explosive intervals of cardio and core moves for rock-hard abs. (20 minutes)
- Core Cardio & Balance: This workout lets you take a break after month 1 and gear up for month 2. (40 minutes)
- Max Interval Circuit: With MAX Interval Training, this circuit is more intense than anything you've ever done before. (60 minutes)
- Max Interval Plyo: Push your legs ‘til they beg for mercy with power and plyometrics, all at your MAX. (55 minutes)
- Max Cardio Conditioning & Abs: Get pushed to your limit with this extreme cardio workout. (50 minutes)
Advanced Workouts Exclusive to the Deluxe Kit
- Max Interval Sports Training: Advanced interval workouts designed for elite athletes. (55 minutes)
- Insane Abs: The six pack was just the beginning. This advanced abs workout kicks things up a notch. (33 minutes)
- BONUS: Upper Body Weight Training: This one adds some weights to the mix to workout your arms, chest, back and shoulders for truly amazing results. (48 minutes)
- Professional-Grade Jump Mat (Deluxe Kit Exclusive): This high-quality, shock-absorbing mat was designed for INSANITY to help you protect your ankles, knees, and back while performing at top speed.
- Elite Nutrition Plan: A meal plan specifically designed to fuel your body for these intense workouts.
- Fitness Guide: It's short and to the point, with just the information you need.
- Insanity Calendar: Allows you to track your progress through month 1 and month 2, set workout goals, and stay motivated the whole time. Plus, the Fit Test Tracker tracks your results as you transform your body.
- Free Online Support Tools: Stay inspired with round-the-clock access to fitness experts and peer support.
- BONUS: Body Fat Tester (Deluxe Kit Exclusive): Keep track of your body fat with this easy-to-use tool.
NOTE: INSANITY Fast and Furious is available separately and can be purchased on Amazon.
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
Top customer reviews
I decided I needed to do something for the sake of my kids. How could I ever expect them to have a healthy role model when their mother was over 220 pounds? My husband had also put on a few pounds and I thought that we could keep each other motivated.
I started the Insanity Fit Test and I realized that this is something that I'm really going to be able to stick to. I've NEVER sweated like that before in my whole life. In the past couple of weeks, I've become addicted to this workout. I have just completed week 3 and can't wait to keep going. Each day, I feel a bit more fit and like I can "dig deeper" even more than the previous workout. Every workout, I am able to do the workouts a little bit better than the first time (like I said, I went from 0 to 60 with this program, so I have a bit of down time when I'm trying to catch my breath in these workouts).
I know that Insanity has had some bad reviews for a few things so I'm going to lay to rest some rumors that are not true.
1. You have to be in shape to start this and make it through the workouts (I think I've visited this topic)
2. This workout gets boring - ABSOLUTELY not! I love it more every day
3. You will hurt your joints doing this workout - again, starting this as a sedentary 220 lb woman, I have not had any aches or pains (aside from those of my own muscles being awoken from their hibernation).
I have not gotten ripped (yet). I still have quite the layer I need to get rid of before my awesomely insane muscles will be able to be viewed by the public, but I can feel myself doing better and notice a difference in my legs. Yesterday I felt a muscle in my back I have NEVER felt before. These workouts feel like the sports conditioning I went through in high school sports, except a little more intense and EVERY DAY.
I highly encourage anyone to try this workout and you WILL notice a difference.