- File Size: 119 KB
- Print Length: 22 pages
- Publisher: Business Insider (November 1, 2011)
- Publication Date: November 1, 2011
- Sold by: Amazon Digital Services LLC
- Language: English
- ASIN: B00634MNDY
- Text-to-Speech: Enabled
- Word Wise: Enabled
- Lending: Enabled
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #1,247,573 Paid in Kindle Store (See Top 100 Paid in Kindle Store)
INSIDE GROUPON: The Truth About The World's Most Controversial Company Kindle Edition
Getting the download link through email is temporarily not available. Please check back later.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Top Customer Reviews
Finally, the book left me jealous. Andrew Mason was some sort of grad student with a semi-radical blog in 2006 and 5 years later - a billionaire. You get this sense, "I could've done it." But I didn't. This book helps explain how it all happened.
Set up an Amazon Giveaway
What Other Items Do Customers Buy After Viewing This Item?
Look for Similar Items by Category
- Books > Business & Money > Biography & History > Company Profiles
- Books > Business & Money > Processes & Infrastructure > E-Commerce
- Kindle Store > Kindle Short Reads > 45 minutes (22-32 pages) > Business & Money
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Business & Money > Biography & History > Company Histories
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Business & Money > Industries > E-commerce